Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 101. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
I generally do not advise you to sell coins on the Etherdelta, better wait for a normal exchange.There too low prices,with rare exceptions.
But for me, the best way to profit from ICO is to invest in ideas that have turned into projects. It is not easy to be patient when everything falls. I believe that it is just the beginning and I invest in altcoin because it's how to invest into our future. There should be more projects that offer long-term investment.
Activity: 560
May 25, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
There is no room for panic. Bounty hunters creating dips can be used for buying and big investment in long term.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
I generally do not advise you to sell coins on the Etherdelta, better wait for a normal exchange.There too low prices,with rare exceptions.
Activity: 490
May 25, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
Yes I do! I particularly panic when I can not decide the direction of my holdings! I like to be clear and accurate to the extent that I can predict the price of my holding in short to medium term! Panic make me work harder!
Activity: 242
May 25, 2018, 05:51:56 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
\
yes, certainly how crazy is that if a team do like that. it will hurt all real investors and project will don't have good result
people will angry and lose their trust will that action and if project good enough they will go to buy it in the cheaper place certainly.
And the angry participants will make their community really chaos!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
May 25, 2018, 04:44:05 AM
I didnt do panic if that comapany are not yet done. Im not worried at all because I know there are lot of beautiful projects out there and I trust also every project ive joined.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 25, 2018, 04:42:40 AM
The panic was at the end of January and in February, now more calmly look at everything that is happening, not the fact of course,that this year will be a big increase, as there was an unnatural growth in that year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 03:36:18 AM
Initially I was feeling panic because market conditions are likely to continue to decline. However, after my little patient and try to compose yourself. Finally I am calm now and can already set up emotions. now I am more relaxed and prepared to be able to harvest profits.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
no matter what happens to your investment, it is at your own risk.
So you have to learn first about the cryptocurrency then start your trade otherwise you have to lose your money,
and you feel this just freaks you out bad.

Activity: 28
May 25, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
why do i need to be panic, that is why we have multiple tasks of bounty to do if there is no gain in one there might be gain in other. moreover we dont know which bounty will pay most.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 02:44:16 AM
No I'm not because everything will be fine and brings back to stable maybe not now but soon stay calm dont hesitate to sell if feel youll lose just wait and eran more profits. Goodluck be pateint and stay calm.
I do not panic because I see that there is nothing to scare me, you know that I always believe in myself if there is something that makes me sad I will calm down confidently and listening...
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
I personally have already ceased to cherish hopes and dream of a wonderful turn and instant flight to 15-25000. The main thing is that slowly capitalization began to grow and price behind it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
No I'm not because everything will be fine and brings back to stable maybe not now but soon stay calm dont hesitate to sell if feel youll lose just wait and eran more profits. Goodluck be pateint and stay calm.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
May 25, 2018, 02:33:40 AM
of corse you panc if you see the token you have buy is selling for much lower price  and i think you sohuld know why ? maybe cuz preico bonuses ? if its lower than pre ico bonuses i think you should sell your tokens
Activity: 117
May 25, 2018, 02:32:51 AM
I am not panic at all, its normal in this market to see the price going up and down. You need to calm your self and sell them if you wants to cut loss, or hold them until the price comes up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
First of all, never be panic in facing all problems and negative issues about crypto. There are so many bad issues about this.
We all know that one of the risks investing in ICO is the decreasing price after the distribution for the bounty hunters. The huge selling away the token may become one of the factors that influence the price to be dropped.
However, be panic will not solve anything. We must be ready for this situation. If we want to invest in ICO for holding, we should not be worried. Additionally, now many ICO developers have got the exact ways to reduce this dumb by distributing the token for bounties after the investors.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 25, 2018, 02:30:23 AM
I do not even bounce back at the price of my holds or even if I lose a lot because I'm worth losing more money so I did not do what I did to bounce so I could lose my money when I buy coin that is cheap and knows if the price is rising and that I keep hold of it will let me first until the price increase
Activity: 34
May 25, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
Surely this is a natural thing when your investment is decreasing in price, anyone will be panicked and think and imagine the loss will come to us soon. But it does not have to be that beautiful, we can hold our coins until the price is good so we can make a profit even though it looks like a bit of our investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 02:28:34 AM
Not at all. I buy more when price is good, and I'm ready to wait
There's no way to panic selling our coin because there's a lot of suggestion in terms of trading coin or the signal of individuals. I already prefer what the most efficient way to avoid losses of coin through my learnings and experience in terms of that.
Activity: 113
May 25, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
 Not at all. I buy more when price is good, and I'm ready to wait
Pages:
Jump to: