Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 99. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:07:54 AM
I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
True indeed we do not need to panic because there is no benefit,
let alone the current conditions that have decreased is also a natural thing,
so stay calm and patient with the current conditions
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 04:02:34 AM
I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that

Yes I agree with you, All I know is that investors received their tokens first before bounty hunters will be paid for their shares. Bounty hunters will be the last to received their tokens. And for  if I panic to see that the price of the tokens I invested for is dropping.No I am not because I know this is cyrpto world, before I invested into something I also know what would be the risk.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 27, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

so far, i think coin distributed when the ICO's end. it means, they have reach target. so, if after that the coin selling in lower price, that's not a really problem for the owner cause the coin that they already made have bought by some investor.

it's a natural habit chosen by the campaign participants to sell all the results of their work, I as an investor only need to see the seriousness of the developer for how to return this coin at least to the price of ICO, this is already a risk and I understand exactly before investing into my coins presumably able to survive in the market.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Actually there is no need to panic because i know after some time the price will increase at that is true for all ICO tokens and altcoins. So be patience and wait for the good time to sell.
Activity: 421
May 27, 2018, 02:38:59 AM
Of course, it will panic, and this will face a lot of decline in the price of tokens I hold. It will have a great impact on me! This time I will consider whether to sell my tokens immediately!
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
I think that the project you are considering may not be very good, because quality projects are usually issued after the ico, then on the exchange, and finally to send token to the bounty participants. This way, the token value is preserved.

If an ico is backed by a fantastic team and good token metrics, most of them do well when listed on an exchange
With this we must be clear in following a project to reduce the panic, with this all going to be clear and accurate to the extent that I can predict my ownership price in the short to medium term, because sometimes panic makes me work harder ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
I would be surprised to see this incident.
Supposedly if not yet completed ICO then there is no distribution Token.
Either I do not understand this incident why can happen.
Can not wait to wait until end-ICO?
Activity: 211
May 27, 2018, 02:32:59 AM
The token is first given to ico and then to the bounty hunter. The situation you mentioned does not exist.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 27, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

so far, i think coin distributed when the ICO's end. it means, they have reach target. so, if after that the coin selling in lower price, that's not a really problem for the owner cause the coin that they already made have bought by some investor.
Activity: 532
May 27, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

No because these gives more opportunity to buy a lot more tokens on a cheaper price. Those who sold immediately do not really know about the token and they are just after the money. They could be selling  a gem and they are going to feel full of regret seeing it mooning after a year.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 02:16:33 AM
I think that the project you are considering may not be very good, because quality projects are usually issued after the ico, then on the exchange, and finally to send token to the bounty participants. This way, the token value is preserved.

If an ico is backed by a fantastic team and good token metrics, most of them do well when listed on an exchange
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
May 27, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

Basically, it happens with bad ICO, or with those who have too big hard cap, or with those in which pre-ICO tokens were sold at a huge discount, in general, if you believe that the project is good and it and the technology is needed, then the tokens will certainly grow you shouldn’t panic.

I would not panic if the token is still in exchanger etherdelta or forkdelta because I think the exchange is only for crazy people who want to sell the losses on their investment.
Activity: 129
May 27, 2018, 02:06:13 AM
Every day about all sorts of things in the coin world.
Don't forget to breath.  And always 'sleep on it' given big decisions.  If the pump is not a pump and dump there will be time to jump on the rocket, a la Luna, and if it is really crashing then it will probably be jumping up and down a bit because of the volatility of coins so you will get chance.
Never act without at least making note that you are panicking.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:02:48 AM
I don't panic now unlike before when I was still a novice to investment. Now before investing I've commited myself to long term investment because I believe that  I can achieve higher income in a short period of time. I believe that to achieve huge earnings I should wait longer.
Activity: 238
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
May 27, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

Basically, it happens with bad ICO, or with those who have too big hard cap, or with those in which pre-ICO tokens were sold at a huge discount, in general, if you believe that the project is good and it and the technology is needed, then the tokens will certainly grow you shouldn’t panic.
Activity: 518
May 27, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
When im going through in investment of some ICOs sometimes im getting panic as far as i know that most of some ICOs are now scammers so i had to be careful anytime when im involve in investment because money very important.
Activity: 105
May 27, 2018, 12:55:00 AM
Yes, of course, this causes negative emotions when we invested in ICO, we wait a long time, and when toxins are released on the exchange, they cost 2 times cheaper!!! The question arises: I could buy a token now, 2 times cheaper! But we need to remain calm, if we chose the project for its promising future, we need to keep the tokens!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 12:37:13 AM
I honestly think and believe that getting emotional during such times is normal for every individual. The most important thing for me is how you manage your emotions during such times whether you give in to it or control it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
I have received a token from bounty that I have followed. but to this day the token has not been in forkdelta or etherdelta. I was quite panicked by the situation, it was almost a month.
Pages:
Jump to: