Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 100. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
as investors would expect a big profit from the money invested in coins but when the coin prices become low they will be disappointed and panicked so I think it's natural
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
I do not panic. This is the market. But I have never sold it immediately after they were released. I wait and usually my patience is rewarded.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 10:52:45 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Investors do not need to panic if the developers of ico are serious about making an ico. Because it will be listed on a major exchange such as Okex or Kucoin or it could be in Hitbtc.

And no need to worry if it is listed on the exchange mentioned above.
But I do not think you should invest in ico but invest when ico is available in the market because there is always a discount.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:50:45 PM
After the occurrence of ICO for some time, most of the tokens will be distributed to bounty hunters, which means that most of the tokens sold will be reduced.

I'm not going to panic, because usually in a few months the price will go up again, or when the token is listed on another exchange, the price will go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
As far as I experienced distribution of token was after the ICO.I never been panic because I believe that it is the strategy to sell at the lowest price so that the token will waste because it will turn into bone. Just wait for the time to finish the ICO of the projects before make a wrong decision.
Activity: 91
May 26, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
For me, if the project involved is a precious one, then i will never panic about bounty tokens because of whales, they come and they grab a lot of coins because they know which project will be succesfull. And also, dumping isnt a big deal, Crypto is made of pump and dump, the interesting part is if the dump is organic or manipulated.

Well this is a new one. I have not perceived pump and dump that way, of course it is a given that projects are made by pump and dump strategies. But yes it t could be manipulated. So there is no reason for panic.
On another note, bounty hunters that sell their tokens does not merit panic state as they have only minimal or small assets in comparison. Their mishaps would not greatly affect the integrity of the project or coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 10:34:47 PM
For me, if the project involved is a precious one, then i will never panic about bounty tokens because of whales, they come and they grab a lot of coins because they know which project will be succesfull. And also, dumping isnt a big deal, Crypto is made of pump and dump, the interesting part is if the dump is organic or manipulated.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 26, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.
The overall situation is that the whole market is going down very fast and a lot of people are losing a lot of money from this market but this will soon end in late May because I am sure when it comes to June market will start showing signs of good recovery and all potential coins will break the old price. I personally believe in this market and will always hope Bitcoin prices will increase again
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 10:23:32 PM
panic surely owned everyone when facing an alarming condition. It's just smart to take control and put a sense of panic itself. remain patient and always instill a sense of optimism against something we worry about to dampen a sense of panic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 10:21:01 PM
No, I'm no longer panic-stricken, I'm used to investing, now I'm more thoroughly studying crypto projects in which I invest, all teperb is deliberate, and not as before.

what kind of investing do you engage? rightnow i hold some token and i feel tiny panic when i saw negativity in my folio. even i read so many tips about emotion countering to get feel better when bloody lines attacked.
Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 10:15:04 PM
I will not panic. because it is usually I have been considering since the beginning to sell it. if I have sold it then I will no longer see the price of the token.
And that certainly requires extra patience, because when the price is circulating in the market all depends on the token holder of many who sell or buy but often the panic happens when the price drops, though then gradually well and for that I do not need to panic it just takes patience and trust.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
May 26, 2018, 09:56:28 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I will not panic. because it is usually I have been considering since the beginning to sell it. if I have sold it then I will no longer see the price of the token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
No, I'm no longer panic-stricken, I'm used to investing, now I'm more thoroughly studying crypto projects in which I invest, all teperb is deliberate, and not as before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
hunter bounty habits, when they get prizes they sell immediately.  Grin
my opinion, depends on the investor's own capital
Activity: 264
May 25, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
Panic is not going to gappen, the best strategy now is to stay calm and dont miss opportunities to trade/exchange your funds
Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
I do not invest my money now, because I decided that this is dangerous at the moment. I take part in bounty programs of projects, which seem to me the most successful. An example is REMME, a project that in the future can become a leader among those who implement password protection for users. I hope for this project!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
\
yes, certainly how crazy is that if a team do like that. it will hurt all real investors and project will don't have good result
people will angry and lose their trust will that action and if project good enough they will go to buy it in the cheaper place certainly.
And the angry participants will make their community really chaos!

Yeah, If might be happen, It will totally distruct the market system of that token, to rise Its value and many of course will get mad of that. But, In my perception the bounty token will be distributed once all Investors already received their token and listed as well some exchanges site.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
when I was at the  first experienced something like that I am  as an investor was  very panic at all, because it is not in accordance with the existing promise and I feel the so big  loss ..
 but after a few times I was used and it should be like that price will certainly go down first because many are sell at lower prices, and i don't have to worry about that because  one day will definitely reach the target that is promised....
Activity: 241
May 25, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
when the big fall began, I was really worried, because I did not understand how the market works, crypto-currencies and thought that I would lose all my money. but I got people who explained to me why not to worry and and now I'm completely calm.
Pages:
Jump to: