Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 98. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
I would not panic. Forkdelta is sold in very small quantities. It is advantageous to buy only for a small price. And now look, how many all tokens in your ICO project and how much now there is on this exchange. You will see that this is less than 0.0001% of all tokens. No need to panic.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
I was panicked before because I think the current market will make me lose a lot. But now I think this is a normal phenomenon, the encryption market will not always rise, but also when the decline. Now as long as I hold my cryptocurrency and wait for the market to pick up, I will not lose anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 27, 2018, 05:31:24 AM
I do not panic. I am just surprised to see the activity of the market either in forkdelta or etherdelta. Why not wait a while after the token is distributed. At least with the token retained, then the investor will raise the bargain price. That's my opinion.
There's no way to panic selling our coin because it can take big losses and down to regrets. To avoid panic we can read the suggestions and information who experience about trading when to trade or not to trade. This is the common reason why those individuals are asking for help how to determine the strategies to become a successful trader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

This has been happening all the time. I am not affected if the sellers are those bounty hunters who are not even aware of the true potential of the coins they are dumping cheap. These people are not true-blooded cryptocurrency supporter. They are only here for the money. I would even buy some of the coins if I can. But if it is the investors themselves who are selling because of something significant on the part of the project, I will definitely be worried about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
I do not panic. I am just surprised to see the activity of the market either in forkdelta or etherdelta. Why not wait a while after the token is distributed. At least with the token retained, then the investor will raise the bargain price. That's my opinion.
Activity: 165
May 27, 2018, 05:12:12 AM
Yes, I am very scared about the current encryption market, because this year's encryption market is very unstable, and prices are falling. I feel very uneasy about my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
May 27, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
Almost everyone believes it will be profitable in the long run, but I don't believe it anymore.
Activity: 90
May 27, 2018, 05:07:47 AM
he is really nothing to panic about as an investor, I believe  you do adequate and proper research on the projects before investing in them, If the ICO you invested in was properly researched on then you know its value and the promise it holds, You should therefore not be bothered with the other's activities. They will sell cheaply and dump the coins but wont  change its quality, the coin will gain value overtime and reach its destination in the long run. so jst hold on and be patient with it
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:04:07 AM
I was tired of panic over this price increase. I many times faced it, I have understood that profit leaves me. But I know that it is not the end yet. This beginning. But we have to keep calm and patience, at least, to try.
Activity: 79
May 27, 2018, 05:03:45 AM
I am not do panic. Because get use to. I always stay calm. You should the same. do not panic
Activity: 249
May 27, 2018, 05:01:51 AM
I think most of us just a little tired. We won't panic or something but I see how low everyday volume so that means average investor or holders don't buy or sell. They all waiting when market will be more stable and not so manipulated. Because you can't win now on market when whales do whatever they want with BTC price and as a result other coins go after the BTC price.
I strongly recommend don't panic in any situation because it doesn't help. You should know what you're doing and be patient when you're looking to price right now.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
May 27, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
There's nothing to panic. We experienced them last year. Panic for this market is damaging for both investor and bitcoin advertising. So we should really stay away from panic trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 27, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

that is the stupidiest thing investor can do. Bounty always sell for no matter what price, which is their problem. But after that, the prices tend to recover, so it would be very unwise to sell low
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
I won't panic. This year's encryption market continues to fall, but I think this should be a normal phenomenon in the market. We don't have to panic too much. I believe that the encryption market will recover in the short term.
Activity: 476
May 27, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
 Chose your ICOs wisely and you will have nothing to worry about, Its  a trend, specifically the bounty hunters  to dump off their coins, some do itat a cheap price, lower than what's on offer at the ICO which is quite unfortunate, but as long as you believe in the value of your coin then there is nothing to be scared of, the dumpers will dump their coins, and it may affect its value, but be patient and wait for your time a your coin will gain value and pay you back for your faith
May 27, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

so far, i think coin distributed when the ICO's end. it means, they have reach target. so, if after that the coin selling in lower price, that's not a really problem for the owner cause the coin that they already made have bought by some investor.

it's a natural habit chosen by the campaign participants to sell all the results of their work, I as an investor only need to see the seriousness of the developer for how to return this coin at least to the price of ICO, this is already a risk and I understand exactly before investing into my coins presumably able to survive in the market.

One time im experience  panic because i have a lot of coins and then suddenly the price is decline but fortunate the price will back into normal become more rising.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
I wouldn’t panic. I bought a lot of cryptocurrencies when the market fell this year, because I know that there will always be a day of rising. Even though the encryption market has not improved and is falling, I think we have to do it now. It is waiting.
May 27, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run if and when it happens to sell off some and then keep growing the rest. I am gong to hold some coins long term like PUNDI X. I got in yesterday and they are doing airdrops of 7.55 a month for PUNDIX hodlers so I got in yesterday and will just grow that bag until I get a million PUNDIX. I will buy all the dips until I hit that target. If PUNDIX ever even hits 10 cents, that will be a nice little bag to hodl.  Grin

One time i experience that im panic that i have alot of coin and then the price was decline.But fortunately suddenly the price will back rising.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 27, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
yes, maybe I would be a bit panicky but that is the risk of the investors. when we invest funds into projects that are less good. all we get is shitcoin.
usually, I will keep it until the price will go up. at least until my capital returns
Activity: 653
May 27, 2018, 04:20:45 AM
I am not faced panic moment when looking at find token from ico was listed on etherdelta and our token still ck to sent or withdraw to etherdelta or forkdelta. An ico team have great planning to lock our token to keep price still high and keep dump by bounty campaign participated some time. Many token was low price after distributed for bounty campaign participaants and it why dev want to lock our token from ico and from our invest.
Pages:
Jump to: