Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 114. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Those investors are just want a quick bucks as they will not invest in a long term. Also some ICOs has bigger bonus that they can get profits even if the price is lower than the presale price. We have different strategy in getting profits in this technology in which they think it's good for them.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 07:32:03 PM
there is really nothing to panic about, especially if you trust your coin enough to be patient with it, coins tend to grow over a long period of time, short term activities should therefore not bother you, Instead you should hold on to the coin, infact you can even forget that t existed, if the coin is as good, then its just a matter of time till it gains value, Its the short term activities that cause panic sellingg that leads to dumping hence a loss in valuation of the coin
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No I don't practice this kind of attitude panic. For me their is no reason to panic when you are in this kind of investment in cryptos. Because I know already the volatility of the price value of cryptos.. That's why when I see the price value of cryptos starting to drop unconditionally, I am not in hurry to sell my coins I always relax and calm about it.
Activity: 124
May 18, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
I will not panic. I will store my token until the price is more expensive than the ICO price. But it takes a long time, maybe 2 to 3 months
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
I have deleted/erased/removed the word PANIC from my dictionary! It brings nothing good in any situation. It will only make you do stupid things that you'll regret afterwards. When the market crashes, many traders sell off as quick as a blink without even thinking! A desperate move for people who do not fully understand how the system works. I have totally removed this word from my system...and you should also!
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 06:55:54 PM
Precisely that is what often happens, where when token bounty has been distributed they will immediately sell it even under the price of ICO. I do not think you need to panic, because that's normal.
People who sell tokens from bounty can also attract many other enthusiasts, because they can buy token prices much cheaper than ICO.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
May 18, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
I believe the team of an ICO is always concern to protect their investors that is why the bounty payment is always delay, but if payment was sent while the ICO is not yet over this ICO may at phase-2 and the first exchange where the token or coins of this project was listed is not yet official. So no reason for panicking.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
May 18, 2018, 06:54:30 PM
If your are not new in ICOs and Bounties, you will never panic with such uncertaintiy. It is in fact always exoected that after the listing of a token on the exchanger, its market value will suddenly fall since many investors in the ICO are immediately selling not knowing that after a couple of months, the market of it will increase and bigger profit will be earned
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
the first time I joined the crypto currency stock market, the fluctuations in the stock market were decreasing prices. I was afraid and panicked in these situations. I think the biggest enemy on the stock exchange is to panic
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
I do not need to panic, because i believe in crypto and i am optimistic that even if there is red and downtrend in crypto, uptrend will still come into play. Cryptocurrency to me is interesting..
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 18, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
I panic a bit way back a couple of months a go since i got here on this forum. I have my experienced during those crisis where fear, uncertainty, and doubt sink in my mind but gladly i was able to overcame it - thanks goodness to positive articles that i have read on this forum and my self research to bitcoin and through looking its historic graph.
Activity: 313
May 18, 2018, 06:45:38 PM
Although, as an investor in this kind of situation, I will be a bit worried but at the second thought of it I should know that it is common for the value of a coin or token to drop when they are being dumped by a lot of holders. If the investment is a good one with a long-term goals and aspirations, the price will definitely go up after some time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 18, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
It would surely worry the investors. But if they are awared on the natural market volatility, things will not be worse. Holding would still be the best thing to do because when the market value of that crypto starts to increase, huge profit will be earned and that is something to look forward. It usually happen after the release of the token on exchanges. After a couple of months recovery will take place.
Activity: 406
May 18, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
I think those who sell Token below the ICO rate are fools. The exchanges like Etherdelta and Forkdelta allow investors to quickly send their Token to deal as well as set their own prices, so the sale of Tokens on these exchanges is a stupid thing as it will cause exchange rates of Token drops rapidly. What to do is wait for the Token to be indexed on the large exchange floors then trade.
Activity: 130
May 18, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
Dumping of tokens is sometimes something that is a norm in the crypto market, If you believe in a coin you invested in then you owe it the patience, wait and let it develop, after such dumps, the coins find their way up, which sees it gain lots of value
Activity: 211
May 18, 2018, 06:33:13 PM
panic surely owned everyone when facing an alarming condition. It's just smart to take control and put a sense of panic itself. remain patient and always instill a sense of optimism against something we worry about to dampen a sense of panic. because I myself also often feel the panic.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
I will not panic when my token price is lower than ICO, and I also will not sell it. I will keep my token until the price rises until my token is eligible for sale, although many people say holding ICO tokens is pointless, but I'm sure someday it will go up.

yes it is true, we do not need to panic with the incident because the hope to go back up the price is still large during ICO project well and have an active development team.
who must always remain optimistic with the ICO token we hold, do not follow others say that it is important we believe ICO tokens will improve the price better.
Activity: 255
May 18, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
Of course I do...still I`m trying to force myself and remember all the good things that came out of wisdom and patience, but anyway...
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

Actually I didn't panic  if that's will happen as their doing their job on marketing their products it is o.k if they continuing the sales of their token  I still invest on their project to be successful and help them to got  their goal.
Activity: 236
May 18, 2018, 06:03:46 PM
I will not panic when my token price is lower than ICO, and I also will not sell it. I will keep my token until the price rises until my token is eligible for sale, although many people say holding ICO tokens is pointless, but I'm sure someday it will go up.
Jump to: