Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 115. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
I have not sen a situation or any project that distributes tokens first to bounty participants before the investors. Most times, the investors get it first. What also happens sometimes is that they both get it simultaneously. Also, because i get it first as an investor and i always decide to hold. If bounty hunters dump the ones with them, i will go ahead to buy from them, hold and then sell high after which they have all finished dumping.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
May 18, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
If only on forkdhelta token that I bought get dump then I will not feel panic because I am very sure listing in bigger market and fixing token price value, because it has become a tradition if the initial token in the list at market price then token will be destroyed because of sale gift participants who are unaware of long-term investment issues.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 04:51:26 PM
No i wouldn't panic, the fact that i chose to invest in that coin means that i believe in it and is not interested in short term returns, its a normal thing to see coins sold cheaply across exchange platforms, especially after bounty rewards, you know what you saw in this coin, therefore patience is in order, they will sell cheaply and at some point the dump will end, after this point, there will be an upward trend with the coin gaining value it lost, so just be patient instead of panicking
Activity: 81
May 18, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
bounty hunters drain tokens at the first opportunity, investors hold down to maximum benefit, no panic, besides panic is inherent in the pandemics of people and not alone
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
investors trading in crypto currencies should not panic in my opinion. I was panicking when the stock market depreciated in the beginning, but when I get more experience I stay away from panic
Activity: 114
May 18, 2018, 04:26:54 PM
I wouldn't panic. I usually keep four months to see the potential of the coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
I do not panic. It seems to me that we do not need to do this, because this will not affect the market. Always need to remain calm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I've been on the crypto currency market for 2 years already, and after studying this market I realized that panic can not be yielded, the market is still very young and strong hands take money away from the weak.) Therefore, I recommend first reading the literature, studying technical analysis, and becoming psychologically savvy, and then you will not panic)
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
Usually coins for members of the bounty of companies accrue after the end of the ICO. A month or two. All investors by that time already have coins in their wallets and can dispose of them.
Moreover, the bounty is only 1-3% of the total number of coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 18, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Actually it's a very rare situation. Most ICOs lock their tokens for some period to avoid such issues. And even if it happens I don't see any reason to panic. If you have chosen a project for investment than you should be confident that it'll give you profit in some time. So if some hamsters decided to sell below ICO price than it's a good moment to buy more as a good project would definitely grow later.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 18, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run if and when it happens to sell off some and then keep growing the rest. I am gong to hold some coins long term like PUNDI X. I got in yesterday and they are doing airdrops of 7.55 a month for PUNDIX hodlers so I got in yesterday and will just grow that bag until I get a million PUNDIX. I will buy all the dips until I hit that target. If PUNDIX ever even hits 10 cents, that will be a nice little bag to hodl.  Grin
Why should anyone even be panicking? It is only going to be a pity for those who sell lower than the ICO price anyway which I believe there is no sensible and sane investor that is obviously going to be doing that. For those bounty hunters who have decided to make this their handwork and decision, there would always be the smart moneys taking it from them when they are done with their absurd selling spree.

Moreover, what is the point panicking when you really do not have anything you can do about it? As an investor, the only thing you can do is that if you believe in the project you can either hold or buy more from the fools selling lower than the ICO price as your target is still in play. There is no point and it would only be stupid to end up panicking and selling at a lower price than you bought it in the first place when eventually the project will end up doing great and you will be happy you held.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
May 18, 2018, 07:31:20 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
usual panic in my opinion if such conditions, but I am sure the developers of good ICO coins will not be silent to see the situation, they may take action to keep the coin in good lane.just my opinion
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
From my own experience with ICOs, when tokens get listed on the exchange, the initial price is quite lower than the ICO price. But it will increase as time goes on. When this happen, instead of me panicking which is not needed in crypto, I will rather hold unto my coin because I know the fall is only temporary and the price will still rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 06:51:54 AM
It is expected that the exchange rate of the XRP crypto currency will decline in 2018. I expect that this will be due to the gradual release of a certain number of new coins onto the market. Also, the lack of any actions by developers aimed at decentralizing the project may affect the course of XRP in 2018.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
if seen from bitcoin price now I really panicked once, because our income is decreasing and also we need side job, we can not go to bitcoin only, if decrease bitcoin price we also can work in other place its, most importantly we get money .
Activity: 58
May 18, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
Actually, I will panic if the token or coin I bought on ICO is not longterm but if the coin is longterm it is ok even when the price goes down because I know it will recover. Control your emotion if these happens to you and research more before investing on any ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 02:32:54 AM
If I was an investor I certainly will not panic because if I know it's already entered markets such as Etherdelta. I will try to buy it again at bargain prices. And after tomorrow the ICO is finished we stayed doing monitoring and if prices have gone up high we will sell it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
May 18, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

No, i'm not a panic type person, whenever the price is falling down, it's not the time to worry about it, even that's a great time for us to invest more money in alts, because the price will increase again after they fell
Panic? No i am not. I am same with you. I will stay calm mate. Some people are impatient and they try to sell all their tokens they received as reward through several bounty programs as soon as possible. Some realize that the project might not succeed and ends up selling whenever they have the opportunity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
May 18, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
Why panic when you could just take those dip as an opportunity? There would always be those who really do not care about the future of the project among the bounty hunters anyway and all they want is to get paid and get out once they are able to see any exchange that is available.

For an investor who is smart, it is more like seeing a promo price far lower than the ICO price and if you have extra bucks somewhere, scoop as much as you can because you will be smiling at the end as long as it is a good project.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:13:46 PM
of course it is not good because often the price of a token becomes dumped after the listing in etherdelta and the like so if possible for the developer team also hold the token first to see the situation and for the investor of course also must be patient
Jump to: