Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 15. (Read 7763 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
Quite putting resources into an ICO venture I am extremely worried about the token cost is lower than ICO price.Now in numerous effective tasks I see this problem.But if coin will be included a major exchnage than unquestionably cost are expanding I trust that.In Etherdelta and Forkdelta each and every coin purchasing/offering so lower cost.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 04, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
I have not been in crypto for long but from the litte that i have seen especially last year december, i have no fears at all so why panic because i believe the market is going to bounce back so strong
I salute you, indeed we must try not to panic with any problems in the world, especially in the crypto world, because our future is still very long, so we have to condition
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Not all coins are the same as the campaign time, because of the many reasons, when listing is dowrous enough quite a number of requirements and many administrations, which causes the coin to fall on the listing
Activity: 243
August 04, 2018, 09:28:54 AM
I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
Yes you have a point but for me, why should I panic if I know that cryptocurrency is still existing and my account is also existing. If you have a stable job aside from joining in this field you will not feel any panic. Remember, we users has also a responsibility to keep crypto existing. The progress is in our hand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 04, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
I have not been in crypto for long but from the litte that i have seen especially last year december, i have no fears at all so why panic because i believe the market is going to bounce back so strong
Activity: 94
August 04, 2018, 08:08:56 AM
I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run if and when it happens to sell off some and then keep growing the rest. I am gong to hold some coins long term like PUNDI X. I got in yesterday and they are doing airdrops of 7.55 a month for PUNDIX hodlers so I got in yesterday and will just grow that bag until I get a million PUNDIX. I will buy all the dips until I hit that target. If PUNDIX ever even hits 10 cents, that will be a nice little bag to hodl.  Grin

I agree to this. For me, I decide base on what is I observer and researched about the crypto that I have. If it have some sign that its value will grow more then I will hold it and if it is the opposite  and will lead to being a loss then I will sell it. I will just sell it after I got or If I got my target value for me. So I usually do not panic about it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 04, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
Panic cannot help to us because it can cause more dropping price if they panic too.
Better to relax and enjoy cryptocurrency and get more profit once the token or altcoins recover.
Relaxing can help to cryptocurrency to recover from the lost.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
The more panic, the less chance of getting out of anything without loss. No, I'm not panicking. I just silently watch what's happening and drinking soothing)).
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
I don't believe to panic solves any problem. I try as much as possible to avoid panic. So it best to have a clear head in other to make a good and effective decision so panic is not advisable in any situation
Activity: 66
August 04, 2018, 01:47:31 AM
I have more experience about cryptocurrency and I have know about price of bitcoin or altcoin. I have seen bitcoin at very low price never make I panic with bitcoin price. This way to make all of us to sell bitcoin on low price because we afraid about bitcoin will be very low on price, but we have know is just way to make bitcoin dump and take by some people to buy bitcoin at low price. Bitcoin will be back at high price.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 01:33:39 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I'm never panic for what happened right now but I will never denied the fact that my holdings is totally down right now.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
Unfortunately, this phenomenon often , but I try to hope that after the fall will rise and hold your coins while the price I do not want to sell on etchberger is the height of gluposti , sorry, that's not all it's got
Activity: 86
August 03, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
You described a very common situation now. This happens more and more often. Now this is normal market behavior. We must very carefully approach the choice of the project, in the end it will make a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Panic when the declining exchange rate is certainly often faced by investors so only those who can be patient can achieve success in the future and are not afraid when continuing to invest in ico.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
For me if the price is falling down dont panic just wait for the pump again because if you hold and patience the biggest profit is a holder than the seller.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
Never panic, I hold bounty awards. Because I know that the world of cryptography is going to try to rise again. Do not count the tokens of hopeful ICO projects, be patient, just wait. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
Bounty hunters will always sell cheap because most of them don't really read the whitepaper of projects to know how valuable the project is going to be or the potential use case that the project team has. Well i have also participated in couple of bounties where i have received tokens but i have not sold all of them, i am holding it till the team brings up the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 03, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
I have to admit that I used to panic. That was when I was still a newbie in the crypto world. I was not very comfortable when the prices are falling, especially because negative news such as the bubble thing and the supposed restrictions and bans of the governments are spreading. But then I eventually realized that everything was a false alarm. No need to panic. Past experiences taught me that everything will soon be okay.

It is the feeling of fear basically when our heart starts pumping at a very fast rate and it is not a very good news. This can actually affect our brain badly.

All sort of negative emotion lay a great stress upon human brain and it is suggested to stay happy because this way the problem is not solved but it does increases either. Always remember, everything is going to change and stay determined. Face the fears and conquer them. This is what I do.

When you see that there are lots of users that are selling their coins for cheaper then of course that I make panic and I should think more than twice what to do with the assets I hold.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
No need to panic. Now quite a lot of projects are doing this. FOR example, xyo tokens were released on the exchange before they were received by bounty hunters, and this was partly the right decision for the project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 03, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
I have to admit that I used to panic. That was when I was still a newbie in the crypto world. I was not very comfortable when the prices are falling, especially because negative news such as the bubble thing and the supposed restrictions and bans of the governments are spreading. But then I eventually realized that everything was a false alarm. No need to panic. Past experiences taught me that everything will soon be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: