Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 13. (Read 7761 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:00:01 PM
I don't think that panic led to success . It only prevents you from thinking rationally . Never panic, just because I don't have a lot of money and I've invested a lot of different projects, so my risk is mitigated.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 04, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
I more than panic sometimes when the market seems resistant to bull market and only going read. It is more severe if there is a bad news and it leaves me in doubt about whether the market is going to continue this trend. I always remember the an advice by the founder of ethereum, Vitalik that crypto could go to a near zero stuff.
Activity: 50
August 04, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
I never had a reason to panic. What for? Because from the very beginning I knew what I was entering. I knew that this crypto market is unstable and that anything can happen. I taught myself to accept any situation on the market
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
if I think personally in the investment, of course I would be afraid if the selling price of a token decreased because it would make me lose. I will always watch the token movement so as not to regret selling it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 05:06:58 PM
I'm not panicing, I'm just angry at sorry bastards who could have much more money but instead they prefer to flip, have less themself and ruin the game for many others. You can never overestimate the power of stupidity.
yeah they are just noob developers. i also ever hear about that situation, Fortunately im not the investor in that project
but keep in mind that the developer like that very rarely. maybe just 1/100
Activity: 75
August 04, 2018, 05:05:50 PM
I would definitely not like it. But I would not panic. It's not pleasant, but that's the game's part. Somewhere you find somewhere you lose. If you can not cope with the panic, it's better not to trade with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 04, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
Panic does not help, you need to show patience, and then you will get income. If you panic, you can sell the tokens until they grow, and then you will be very sorry.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 04, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
Yeah! I would say that time for panic has long come. Almost from the very beginning of the year the market only does what falls. I really hope that this will soon end Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
I think that you should't panic as this is the worst feature which can prevent you from getting good money. to be a good trader you need to forget about emotions of any kind and panic as well
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
I'm not panicing, I'm just angry at sorry bastards who could have much more money but instead they prefer to flip, have less themself and ruin the game for many others. You can never overestimate the power of stupidity.
Activity: 211
August 04, 2018, 04:54:54 PM
Quite putting resources into an ICO venture I am extremely worried about the token cost is lower than ICO price.Now in numerous effective tasks I see this problem.But if coin will be included a major exchnage than unquestionably cost are expanding I trust that.In Etherdelta and Forkdelta each and every coin purchasing/offering so lower cost.
Now most of the tokens go to the exchange at a price two times lower than the price of ICO, and then the price just falls. And while the name of the exchange does not affect the price.
that's why we have to be careful when choosing an ICO because even though the market will go down first, but if the ICO is good, chances are that it will rise. at least it will prevent big losses. because every new ICO takes time for its developers to advance their projects.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 04:53:35 PM
I used to panic in such cases.  But when you are dealing with cryptocurrency for a long time, then you will develop immunity.  Any loss of money will not be perceived so hard.    Grin
Activity: 42
August 04, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
Almost everyone will definitely be scared or worried in such a situation. It is like counting your losses even before the coin is listed.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 04:42:18 PM
No, I have never panicked if an event like this is due surely if the price of a token goes down it will definitely go up again because the Ico is still running and the possibility of a rise is also great even though there are already many tokens that have been sold but there must be in another exchange that costs more
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
I don't know how to respond to your question because I haven't tested it yet, but if ever in a situation, I'll wait a little longer to raise the price to earn more.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
August 04, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
It is nearly impossible to not panic. It feels much more natural to buy something when it is mooning. And it is easier to sell when it's at the bottom after a crash. We are driven be greed.  Most people loose in the long run trading vs holding.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
I don’t panic at such moments, because I know I can still sell the tokens at the good price. The panic may become a big problem for a trader so you should discipline yourself and learn more.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
August 04, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
Yes especially when bitcoin goes to under 6500 dollar, I can do panic sometimes, I think everybody can do panic but we must not sell anything with this, just wating and hodl.
Activity: 97
August 04, 2018, 04:30:26 PM
panic when there is a price reduction below the ICO price is a natural thing and everyone has experienced it as well as me, but I always bother whatever happens if the coin has the potential to exceed the price of the ICO
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 04:26:40 PM
Quite putting resources into an ICO venture I am extremely worried about the token cost is lower than ICO price.Now in numerous effective tasks I see this problem.But if coin will be included a major exchnage than unquestionably cost are expanding I trust that.In Etherdelta and Forkdelta each and every coin purchasing/offering so lower cost.
Now most of the tokens go to the exchange at a price two times lower than the price of ICO, and then the price just falls. And while the name of the exchange does not affect the price.
Pages:
Jump to: