Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 14. (Read 7762 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 104
August 04, 2018, 04:00:26 PM
no, do not panic. Panic will not change anything and will not affect the market. Relax and wait. Or sell everything and get out of the cryptocurrency. It is better to change for a time activity / hobby, go on vacation, or at least turn off the Delta Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 04, 2018, 03:57:32 PM
It's not a simple time for investors. Do investors earn money on ICO projects? The course of altcoyines falls very badly after the end of ICO. Now it remains only to hold on and hope that the price of tokens will grow.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
August 04, 2018, 03:52:19 PM
When I was new to the crypto market I used to panic a lot but I have changed a lot since then because I have seen the rise and the most brutal fall of the market so now I am immune to those panic attacks.
That is called experience, everyone in the beggining don't know what is connected with investing and which emotion will be when our coin will be in a down so it just a matter of time when we just make our fellings more stable.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Even though I'm a beginner, I don't panic at all because I'm sure everything will be normal
Activity: 77
August 04, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
If you are search well you cant be panic. So you dont need to be panic. Trade and graphic so important for make calm down for panic
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
I, too, panic because I am frightened by the situation on the market. All the Crypto currency is falling and this is a little bit frustrating. I'm still holding on and enduring. And I very much hope that the situation in the market will recover slightly and growth will begin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
The biggest problem for traders is panic. The market is always volatile, so people can earn more. But you need to stick to the strategy and not panic.
The more knowledge the less the panic. It's simple. Only to get knowledge you need to spend a lot of time to study the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
August 04, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
usually the bounty are distributed two weeks or a month after the end of the ico, however it is true that the value drops a lot immediately after the end of a ico, investors must adopt a strategy of long term hold, once the sale of bounty tokens is over slowly the price goes up again
Activity: 16
August 04, 2018, 02:46:13 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
the market is obviously not in the best position at the moment. but the reason for panic, I do not see absolutely at the moment
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
August 04, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
Of course panic is possible in this kind of scenario. I don't think anyone would like such a thing because such attitude most times lead to dumping of the coin by the developers too. A coin is not suppose to trade until the ICO is finished. Everyone should be given a fair chance of the trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
This happens quite often. So there's no need to panic. What's done is done. Next time you just need to be more careful and take your time in their actions.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 12:48:13 PM
Panic selling does nothing but Har to the market. It makes the market price dip and therefore spoiling the show for the real investors who actually put in their hard earned money.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
Everybody  that is investing may say that they are also feeling panic, but what I do if I feel like that is I just take a deep breath, and to find the best moment to invest..
Yes everytime the market is dumping, im panicking when the value is dropping continuously. Also i feel panic when my invest crypto is not longer increased value, but so far nothings happen. So i recommend to be extra careful of choosing crypto, and if its time to hold it then hold. Wait until the right time when you do holding and be patient all the time because it is the best thing to do especially if the market is dumping.
Activity: 50
August 04, 2018, 12:36:56 PM
 Everybody  that is investing may say that they are also feeling panic, but what I do if I feel like that is I just take a deep breath, and to find the best moment to invest..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
When I was new to the crypto market I used to panic a lot but I have changed a lot since then because I have seen the rise and the most brutal fall of the market so now I am immune to those panic attacks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
For me if the price is falling down dont panic just wait for the pump again because if you hold and patience the biggest profit is a holder than the seller.

I did not  understand you. Traders usually have more profit than holders. But for trading needs the time. In this regard, holding is easier. But panic and sell altcoins for a low price really this is not worth doing
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
of course, many of the bounty hunters actually destroy market prices. they don't compare with ICO prices. but in my opinion if he held back a few days of assets they have, they can get bigger profits. the distribution for the bounty campaign should be delayed for 1-2 months so that they do not damage the market price.
Do not you think that this is very strange? How can members of bounty greatly affect the price of the token if the project is good? Why do you think that early investors can not influence the price.
You should understand that the bounty is 2-3% of the total amount of coins. How can they affect the price ?! And if the project is interesting, there will always be investors who will buy even 2-3% of coins with the luck. Do not blame bounty hunters.
But I have worked in the crypto market, but sometimes I can still panic during the fall of the coin rate. I continue to look for ways to overcome this problem. But my advice is still you hold and stay focused.
Activity: 200
August 04, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
As a matter of first importance, never be freeze in confronting all issues and negative issues about crypto. There are such a significant number of awful issues about this.

We as a whole realize that one of the dangers putting resources into ICO is the diminishing cost after the dissemination for the abundance seekers. The immense offering ceaselessly the token may end up one of the components that impact the cost to be dropped.

In any case, be frenzy won't fathom anything. We should be prepared for this circumstance. In the event that we need to put resources into ICO for holding, we ought not be concerned. Also, now numerous ICO engineers have the correct approaches to lessen this stupid by circulating the token for bounties after the speculators.
copper member
Activity: 85
August 04, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
of course, many of the bounty hunters actually destroy market prices. they don't compare with ICO prices. but in my opinion if he held back a few days of assets they have, they can get bigger profits. the distribution for the bounty campaign should be delayed for 1-2 months so that they do not damage the market price.
Do not you think that this is very strange? How can members of bounty greatly affect the price of the token if the project is good? Why do you think that early investors can not influence the price.
You should understand that the bounty is 2-3% of the total amount of coins. How can they affect the price ?! And if the project is interesting, there will always be investors who will buy even 2-3% of coins with the luck. Do not blame bounty hunters.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 11:22:41 AM
Why should I panic? No, I never panic and think that it is the bad feature especially for traders. I think that when you start panicking you risk to lose money as all negative emotions prevent from taking the right decisions
Pages:
Jump to: