Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 16. (Read 7763 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 03, 2018, 04:37:50 AM
Sometimes I start to panic. But then I remember that the crypto industry is a very serious phenomenon, and my panic is fading. I believe that the crypto currency will be much more expensive.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
of course, there is a sense of panic. When looking at the condition of the market that it is today. However, I try to be calm. because of the panic it could dangerous if we let it. It could be that we get carried away so atmosphere, eventually choosing to panic sell.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:25:58 AM
Am only human and so, when I invest in an ico, and the market is deeping the way it has in the last 6months, or more, I get a bit on the edge. But then, it all depends on the situation. Sometimes you manage to cope with the panic. And sometimes the excitement is too strong. Therefore, it is necessary to master different methods of coping with tension. I don't like things getting to me so much, but then... this hard earned money we are talking about here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't think that panic is a feature of character for effective buying cryptocurrencies. On my mind it is necessary to be cold-minded and wise. Don't waste your time on emotions. Be smart enough to earn money.
Activity: 77
August 03, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
i did not panic regarding to the situation of the market and its on crash and dip now. i rather collect more coins since everything is on sale and get good profit in the future. just dont panic selling during this crash
Activity: 215
August 03, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
To tell thr truth it makes me feel a little bit frustrated when the price of altcoin becomes cheaper than on the ICO  after going public.  And unfortunatly, the number of  such cases increases.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
Panic is not my method. The cryptocurrency market is always volatile. As long as this market is not tied to the real sector of the economy, it will be so. Until then, it's a speculator market.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
Putting on my long term goggles this massive dip doesnt bother me that much. Now I got lucky and got in at a very low entry point so it might be a little easier for me to say.(regardless this is still scary).
I would say two factors are still keeping me sane.
1. We have yet to see any real transactions on the vechain blockchain
2. The authority nodes are yet to be announced. And I strongly believe they will, it would be suicide for the foundation to keep them anonymous(defeats the purpose of a public trustless blockchain)
There are plenty of other factors too, but these two are gonna drive the real organic long term growth...
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

There is no need to panic if you believe that the ICO project is going to do very well in the future, the best thing to do is to buy those dumb tokens in Forkdelta or Etherdelta for your future gains.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
When you're a veteran like me, it's easy to stay calm during these times because I'm down 95% so what's another 5%? I've even stopped crying myself to sleep at night. Nothing can faze me anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
It all depends on the situation. Sometimes you manage to cope with the panic. And sometimes the excitement is too strong. Therefore, it is necessary to master different methods of combating panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 02, 2018, 08:08:59 PM
I think it's pretty normal to panic at the beginning of your crypto journey, but when you are calling yourself a trader, you have to get rid of panic and you should be able to calm yourself down in order to think clearly and logically. Panic never helps in challenging situations....
Activity: 80
August 02, 2018, 06:32:03 PM
I don't think there is no one That won't panic from such incidence,  most of us are investigating in an Ico in order to make quick profits and not for the development of the project it self,  seeing such that those who didn't invest are trading before the investors I'd be really worrisome
Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
I think that it cant be can be more than six months. As the price immediately falls and wait until it recovers. Most likely, we do not have long to wait, when the situation with this changes. After stabilization.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 02, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
it is the wrong sales strategy because when the market price is cheaper, the investor will prefer to buy it in the market and it will cause their ico failure and if ico fails the coin it will not mean so the investor who bought it in ico as well as the market will be equally loss
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
It is normal for us that sometimes we may be slightly panic or worried but remember that do not make any hasty move or decision like panic selling.
Activity: 309
August 02, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
I don't panic sell. I just do my thing and hope for the best. Any token worth less than $100, I dump asap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 02, 2018, 05:33:11 PM
of course, many of the bounty hunters actually destroy market prices. they don't compare with ICO prices. but in my opinion if he held back a few days of assets they have, they can get bigger profits. the distribution for the bounty campaign should be delayed for 1-2 months so that they do not damage the market price.
Do not you think that this is very strange? How can members of bounty greatly affect the price of the token if the project is good? Why do you think that early investors can not influence the price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
August 02, 2018, 05:25:02 PM
Hi there,

Every ICO acts differently on distributing coins and I see many projects try to protect investors from Bounty hunters to dump and make panic sell the other investors at loss. Eventually prices would rise but it would take some time. Investing ICO people take this in consideration. You might get higher returns for a project if it is HYPEd a lot but most of them would have dumped by investors even.

Kind regards,
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 05:19:56 PM
I do not panic and do not prefer to sell right away. I do not like the initial release of coins into the market at a low price. Although everyone decides for himself.
Pages:
Jump to: