Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 2. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
It is obvious that the first wave of growth was caused by an abundance of rapid investments. Bitcoin was a new, hot offer, which was pumped up with live money. Investors got heated, even too much. We began to drive a wave of price increase. With the increase in price, a lot of people tried to jump on this "van with an orchestra" and invest in a growing asset
Activity: 71
August 14, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
That's the mistake most ICO projects make now. Its better to distribute the airdrops after the sales have been complete for maybe a month so the people that bought can control the market before freeloaders jump in. and airdroppers should get little coins so they won't have so much to dump. That should work out well in the projects favour.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
August 14, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
Hi there,

Honestly this is not a good situation but, such actions are understandable when I look at the overall market condition. All you need to do is HODL as you do with other alts. Do not sell. Bull run is ahead. I can't say how soon but most probably before the end of year. Just be patient.

Kind regards,
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
For beginners who are new to the world of crypto, of course it will panic sell, Because you don't want to lose a lot of assets, but if we are used to seeing a decline in prices, then we just sit and see price movements until the right time for us to sell.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
August 14, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
part of the participants want to exit the market in anticipation of regulation, especially since the profit gained at the purchase even in early 2018 is more than enough.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:25:44 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I think you got wrong information about that, as far i know bounty tokens will distributed after the main sale end. But, when i see the price is below than ico price i will keep calm and keep waiting until the price rise again.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 14, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
I don't panic, I feel this is part of an increase in prices so I think when the market is in a low position it can be used to buy in large quantities. and this can be used as one of the prospects to wait until the price is high.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
I never panic, because I usually hold my token. You just have to wait until the tokens price rises slightly to sell it, be patient you will get what you want.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
I do not panic. Many projects are actively working. Therefore, only at a price one can not judge the future of the project. If the project does not develop, then it is more to panic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 12:51:17 PM
I don't freeze at all since I realize that the falling of costs of coins in the market is exceptionally ordinary and normal. I don't freeze offering since I will definitely lose my coins. Rather than freeze offering, I hold until the point when the esteem builds high with the goal that I would win enormous benefit.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
That is a bad ico project. should complete the ico period before registering on the exchange. very disturbing investors when their token prices are sold on bad exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 14, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
depending on if allocation in bounties is big enough it will certainly panic because it must be very influential but if small it might not be too panic because if effect is small for a while, now many ico have locked their bounty rewards to prevent this
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 14, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
In general, first of all, tokens are distributed to investors and only then to bounty participants!
Activity: 462
August 14, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't panic during that kind of situation and I think that taking advantage of the situation is a previlage. It is better to stay calm and just trust your holdings. Taking the risks would be the bravest capital that we could all have to have a good gain in the future.
Activity: 83
August 14, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
I used to freak out about something bad happening to you . But this must be fought if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
today i feel much panic, price always down and down, sometime i think to quit from this thing and focus on stocks investment, but i will try to hodling my assets stronger
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
August 14, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
of course everyone panic , every bounty campaign that will be issued, there's will be a dump somewhere. But if you believe in the project the panic will be more and more less.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 14, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
panic certainly exists as a natural thing. because after all we all also suffer losses for what is happening now, where the entire market is now experiencing a substantial price decline. where people are also stressed
I think of course panic can be as long as it is within reasonable limits,
especially with the current market conditions that are falling and making the price of the coin go down,
the most important thing is we don't panic and we must remain calm and be patient to wait for the market to stabilize
Activity: 101
August 14, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
"no" is the answer from experienced investors because they know what they have to do. but not with novice investors, surely they will panic and might come to sell their coins at a much lower price, this is not true.
they still need to learn about investments from seniors
Activity: 92
August 14, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
I am of course panic, because I hold many rewards from the bounty mission, their prices have been falling, this is the result of my labor, I feel heartbroken!
Pages:
Jump to: