Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 6. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
of course we can experience panic because the thing that is done is selling altcoins below the ICO price is very damaging to prices and makes investors lose
Activity: 68
August 09, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
Relax. Who is nervous on kriptornke - it loses money. You need to be calm and take thoughtful decisions! And wait for the return of bulls to the market
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
yeah It's a worst thing that an ICO can do it will grab down the ICO . I have seen only one ICO like that they stopped distribution immediately after starting the trading at ED . this situation is too bad but it's not an usual thing
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Of course I panic when I see that my tokens are going down.
Everybody panics in such a situation, but the difference of the investors' behavior is whether they manage to control their panic and take the right decisions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:09:34 PM
To be honest, that's a little panic. Because the market has subsided. Still quite so good. I do not know what to do next. It's hard to make any predictions.
Activity: 148
August 09, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
As long as I take part in the bounty at ICO, the token will be distributed after all investors have received the token or 1 month after the ICO is finished, and the listing is on the exchange, if there is ico as you said usually the price of the token is destroyed or low, after the ICO is finished the price of the token it will rise again like the price of the token on the purchase at the ICO, if it happened to me after I invested in the ICO, I would not panic, because the ICO was not finished and I am sure the developers had planned the decision they made.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
Every investor will panic in such a situation, but we all understand if this is a really good project, then everything will be fine, but I would advise to issue tokens to hunters after investors!
Activity: 128
August 09, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
I don't panic because of the current market conditions, because I believe that this market will pick up again, so as long as we maintain enough patience to continue to wait for the market to pick up, then we can get a lot of wealth from this market.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
This is a common situation in the ICO, because many of them are simply scam non-viable. We have to sell, because hold in this case is useless

Panic does not helps in don't lead to result. In any business, even a beginner knows this. Sense of panic when you need to make a decision? If the course changes every day, why panic?
Activity: 295
August 09, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
For my experience panic selling is part of the trade. But i learn to my mistake i always in my mind be patience during i hold my coin.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
The problem is that it is obvious that most of this project are just coming out for coming out sake and most are not solving any new problem. That's one of the reason people use to panic and sell off on time
Activity: 201
August 09, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
The panic is a normal thing becauce the market has not been stable for week and so many  ico projects have lot more than 50% in value after listing on exchange so people just want to take whatever they can take out on time this days
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 09, 2018, 02:16:39 PM
when things are not good or low prices people will panic but that is normal because the ico system is not always running smoothly because of the many underlying factors, if I myself panic but I am not careless to sell when the price is low but I will invest on cheap coins for the short term by waiting for market prices to recover.
if we can see from the other side we will indeed judge all of this as a good opportunity to buy coins because almost all the coins go down so deeply including potential coins and if we want to buy and hold it until the market recovers I am sure we will get a lot of profit it's just that not everyone dares to do that
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
We do not need to panic, just trust your campaign and think twice before acting. I'm used to the fact that the market is extremely unstable. When bears take control of the market, I spend more time in the ICO and focus my attention on other things in life, waiting for an uptrend.
Maybe, but it's difficult to get distracted by something else when your investment is depreciating, so it's very difficult for me to cope with panic at such moments.
Activity: 121
August 09, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
Yes such person  that invested in the ico will panic because price of the token is going down already even before hitting market officially and many bounty hunter no that most of this tokens coming out now have nothing to solve
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
We do not need to panic, just trust your campaign and think twice before acting. I'm used to the fact that the market is extremely unstable. When bears take control of the market, I spend more time in the ICO and focus my attention on other things in life, waiting for an uptrend.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:00:58 PM
when things are not good or low prices people will panic but that is normal because the ico system is not always running smoothly because of the many underlying factors, if I myself panic but I am not careless to sell when the price is low but I will invest on cheap coins for the short term by waiting for market prices to recover.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 09, 2018, 01:55:10 PM
I don't panic because I believe market is going to recover in September. Don't  panic at all everything is going to be okay.  Price is going to rise.
Activity: 61
August 09, 2018, 01:48:44 PM
This is a common situation in the ICO, because many of them are simply scam non-viable. We have to sell, because hold in this case is useless

Agree with statement. But sell is not the best options every time when you see that market is down. You should wait and watch at least several days.
Activity: 308
August 09, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
How can you not panic if BTC price in less then 4 days has decreased by 1000$!? Since everybody thought that previous price increase would turn out to be an uprising trend it turned out to be a reverse.
I'm not a true newbie here so I'm already a bit acquainted with such behavior but just imagine how rookies and newcomers could react to such fluctuations.

Panicking is just for people who did not have a good knowledge about the market's volatility, changing of prices drastically is nature of the market so you should always expect this situations if you want to invest on cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: