Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 9. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:00:41 AM
I won't panic, even if I lost a lot in this year's market. But I will continue to support the encryption market. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's market, and the price of cryptocurrencies is now very low. I believe that cryptocurrencies will recover in a short time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I am not an investor, but all investors must be the same. they panicked because the low price did not meet expectations. and not only investors, but token holders must also be a bit depressed. maybe holding is the best way, and waiting for a better price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:27:58 PM
I'm not panicking.I have no anxiety about it. Because I'm confident of recovery .
Panicking is human but it's not helpful. When we panic, we make mistakes. One second of panic can cost us years of regret. So I teach myself not to panic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
I do not panic and do not even worry. The main thing to remember is that new coins need to be sold right away because the projects have a property to close within a few months.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
August 06, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
We are humans and we do have emotions and yes everyone has some sort of panic emotions as market is red for a long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:03:24 PM
I do not think that many coins will be sold before listing. since the price will be low. so if someone even sell before, it would not let the price of a token,since it will be only a small insignificant part. so I don't panic
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
Yes of course I panic, every day in the morning I open the phone, and there again minus on altcoins. And so for the third month, before that at least something grew. But once I sell everything, so immediately will the growth))
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 02:57:59 PM
Honestly, yes, since the coin is rapidly falling and predicting its very bad predictions, but I do not doubt in my coin, but I have panic and should be, since these are my achievements and earnings
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
I'm not panicking.I have no anxiety about it. Because I'm confident of recovery .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
August 06, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
I lost so much. I'm not panicky, but I'm pretty regrettable. I wish I had searched a little more.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 02:41:23 PM
panic has never led to profit, so you need to be patient and calm in any situation on the market, especially now then the market is falling and it's not known what awaits us
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
To be honest, lately I've been a little worried about the altcoins I bought on the stock exchange because they always fall and when it ends no one knows. I really began to worry
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
August 06, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
Panicking is not an option here I think. Whatever happens only we are responsible for it. Instead of panicking, one should try to calm down and think about what can be done to compensate the loss, if it happened. The  more you panic, the situation will be more difficult to handle.
That is why we cannot give the emotion to decide if we need to sell/ hodl the coin, we need to think thousands times before we do any moves in this market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
August 06, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
of course I will never panic, because I already know the shortcomings and advantages in the crypto world. so if my advice is better to relax even though the market is getting lower but if you want to wait for a long time, of course the market must return to its original state than you sell and experience a fairly large loss, it's better to wait and never panic
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
August 06, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
Panicking is not an option here I think. Whatever happens only we are responsible for it. Instead of panicking, one should try to calm down and think about what can be done to compensate the loss, if it happened. The  more you panic, the situation will be more difficult to handle.
Activity: 392
August 06, 2018, 02:28:18 PM
I tend not to panic any more, I use all the tools I have to avoid a disaster and avoid investing more than what I can afford to lose, so nope, my decisions are quite rational.

Absolutely right strategy fellow, I am not panic at all for altcoin prices after ICO, we just need to wait for best times and wait for our profit.
But when the market goes down and you panic then sell all your coins thats just makes you lose money,
keep calm when the market goes down don't panic you still have coins, and you can hold it until the price rises again.
Yes, indeed if that's what you do when the market goes down of course it's a wrong decision,
because if we panic and sell it at a cheap price, of course the profits we get can be said to be only a little
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
Indeed, in recent times, BTC's situation has started to give people fear. But there is not much movement to do at this point anymore. The ones underneath will wait patiently. They will have the opportunity to take their profits and try to cross the BTC.
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 02:20:57 PM
People panic when the coin they invested in is dumping, so my advice is to drop the emotions and change the tactics from trade to hodling. The market is unstable so chances are you will still make money later.
Activity: 364
August 06, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
I tend not to panic any more, I use all the tools I have to avoid a disaster and avoid investing more than what I can afford to lose, so nope, my decisions are quite rational.

Absolutely right strategy fellow, I am not panic at all for altcoin prices after ICO, we just need to wait for best times and wait for our profit.
But when the market goes down and you panic then sell all your coins thats just makes you lose money,
keep calm when the market goes down don't panic you still have coins, and you can hold it until the price rises again.
Activity: 504
August 06, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

no, i will not panic. because it is no use.
it is normally happen when the price down because of bounty hunter.
after that the price will gonna be back to normal or even above ICO price.
so, i will not panic. All i need just be patience.

Of course, there are many factors which have on influence on the price - exchanges listing, some bad news, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: