Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 5. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
Marketing in the market is a general reaction of traders. We are afraid of psychology when we all come to the trade. As we are particularly concerned about our investment, I would say that it is normal, we are small. Generally speaking, being a whirlwind merchant is normal, but many times before we withdraw from our investment. Obviously, if we are able to trade with our feelings, we can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't see it as big deal because under a good market condition, once the dumpers dump a token, the next thing is that the price will go up because the holders will hold till price increases.
Activity: 66
August 10, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
I think no, there are times when the price of tokens that we have it's price does not match our expectations. we have to be ready about it. what needs to be done is to stay calm and positive thoughts. I believe in the crypto currency and are fully confident that after any fall, growth will begin.people can really lose most of their deposit with a single mouse click, but very many today have already learned to use similar situations. Lips sealed
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
Panic will only make remorse, this has happened repeatedly and I think many people are increasingly willing to face situations like this. So keep calm and stay afloat when the market is red and be patient to sell so that you don't lose some of the deposits that you have made.
yes there's no point in panic because it won't solve the problem. prices up and down are natural things that will be wise to use at all times well. as traders we really need to be more accustomed to the conditions now I am sure the market will soon recover.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 10, 2018, 04:24:05 PM
At the moment, I'm not new to crypto, so I do not succumb to panic. I believe in the crypto currency and are fully confident that after any fall, growth will begin.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
If the ico project has good potential and when their project sales reach hardcap, I won't panic. I'm sure prices will increase after the project is listed on the exchange.
Activity: 150
August 10, 2018, 04:21:34 PM
no, I would not panic, because as an investor, I studied the project in which they participate and would be sure that it is promising and will bring over time profits.
Activity: 119
August 10, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
The market is in a drawdown and I don't pay attention to the low cost of coins.
Activity: 231
August 10, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
Not at all. At present, the eth is at a lower level, but this is still expected to increase. Any type of coin drops and its value rises. It is a normal situation. I would like to make a big profit out of my money. Sells coins and meets it whenever I need to. But you do not sell most. I looked forward to it. I do not want to be unnecessarily afraid. Success aims at success.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 10, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Panic will only make remorse, this has happened repeatedly and I think many people are increasingly willing to face situations like this. So keep calm and stay afloat when the market is red and be patient to sell so that you don't lose some of the deposits that you have made.
Activity: 602
August 10, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
Panic sales is certainly gold indeed, it is at such moments that people can really lose most of their deposit with a single mouse click, but very many today have already learned to use similar situations.
copper member
Activity: 178
August 10, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
For me it is advantageous when the price of the crypto currency is reduced! I want to invest a large amount in the Crypto currency. I wait when the price of bitcoin is reduced to a minimum.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
Here, you should not panic at all and sell everything at a low price. One of the main criteria for investment is expectation. You need to learn to be patient in order to get the most from your investments. Since venture investments can generate revenue much later than investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
August 10, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
I believe in future of cryptocurrency and this help me to kill all panic which born in my mind. Sometimes I think about closing all positions and go away from market, but I understand technology of project, and it's help me.
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
I don't panic at all because I know that the falling of prices of coins in the market is very normal and usual. I don't panic selling because I will surely lose my coins. Instead of panic selling, I hold until the value increases high so that I would earn big profit.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
I learned to be patient. Now the market is falling and I'm not worried, waiting for a better time to come, for selling coins.
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
I think that everyone saw when the price falls after ICO. This is a common situation due to the huge number of inexperienced head hunters, as well as investors who bought on pre-ico. Dont panic, just wait)
Activity: 452
August 10, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
crypto currency has certain drawbacks, lack of guarantees and high level of exchange rate volatility, but I think that panic even in this sphere can negatively affect the course of actions, it is difficult but it is necessary to have a cold head despite the situation in the market and then it will be easier to analyze the problem
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
August 10, 2018, 08:28:51 AM
I learned one thing not to panic. I once sold under the influence of emotions one coin when she began to fall in price. I lost some money. After 3 days, this coin grew 5 times in price and I reproached myself for panicking for a very long time.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Of course I panic when I see that my tokens are going down.
Everybody panics in such a situation, but the difference of the investors' behavior is whether they manage to control their panic and take the right decisions.

I agree with you. It is nothing bad in panicking if we can keep it under control. After all the investments we have must be large enough to make a difference in our budget. If they are too small we would not care and probably be sloppy.
Pages:
Jump to: