Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 8. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 05:06:44 AM
In my experience, this is already common. In the past year we can see that Crypto is very down but at the end of the year, the price of coins goes up very high. And many people who became rich because of the growth of these coins. And now we don't need to fear or panic because the crypto market will definitely be recovered again.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
There is definitely my panic. When you buy for $ 10 but the current price is only $ 1, you will have to cry it. That is normal, investing in ICO is taking the risk it brings  Cry Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
It's such a natural thing when your investment is decreasing in a price anyone will panic and think the loss will come to us soon, but it doesn't have  to be that beatiful, we can hold our coins until they're good
Activity: 588
August 08, 2018, 02:42:44 AM
of course I feel panicked. Because current conditions are pretty pathetic. even the price of all the coins continue to fall. and don't come back again. Is this the end of crypto? I try not to always look at the market. In order to feel more at ease.
Activity: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:29:31 AM
Absolutely no, i will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. And because i believe in crypto and for me crypto is very good investment for future. And if you want to invest in crypto i suggest
No...
Activity: 83
August 08, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
I think when the market is experiencing a lot of price drops, I try to stay calm, because I realized one thing that the market is always recovering.
Activity: 75
August 08, 2018, 01:51:08 AM
I don't panic. When I invested in Bitcoin, it was priced at $500. So the current market will not panic for me. Compared to the previous market, I think the market will have more growth. So don't worry about it.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 01:47:48 AM
I invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. I don't panic when the market starts to fall. Because I think the price will be recovered soon. But the market has not recovered until now, and I am beginning to feel scared. I am afraid that my profits will not recover.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
I won't panic at all provided my evaluation is correct. For now, the market is moving haphazardly, tossing up and down but I still sustain patience because, I know my coins will eventually do good when positive news begins to hit the market. Therefore, I don't panic at all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 07, 2018, 03:58:07 PM
To be honest, no, the ICO industry continues to grow and new ICO projects are being produced every day. I see that the knowledge experts are working hard. Altcoin prizes offer us opportunities to make money. Do not panic, you'll be successful.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 07, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
If someone bought bitcoin in December, then it is now very difficult for him not to panic. I think now is the best option to buy bitcoin at a low price or forget for 1 year about crypto currency!
Activity: 134
August 07, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
I don't panic because I believe this market will rise again, so as long as I maintain enough patience to continue to hold my cryptocurrency, I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, then I can get huge profits from it, I believe that all have Patience people can ultimately make a profit.
Activity: 165
August 07, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
Yes, I am panicking now. When the price of cryptocurrency just started to fall, I didn't panic. I think the cryptocurrency will soon pick up. But the cryptocurrency has not improved so far. I think we must keep enough calmness at this time and wait patiently for our profits.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
Being in the cryptocurrency world you should be aware that there is going to be downfalls too along with the rising prices. So you need not to panic. But this is also true that some times situations become so bad that panicking is normal.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 02:45:21 AM
Of course, with a bad situation of market currently.
Activity: 73
August 07, 2018, 02:40:50 AM
Especially when it come to profit or our money. Because its really hard to get good profit this current time in crypto i dunno why. There were times in the past that i sold some coins just because of panic and this thought me a lot. Since then, i made a resolution that i will never allow panic again and dump my coins.
Activity: 169
August 07, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
I didn't panic when the encryption market started to fall. I think this is only temporary, and the price of cryptocurrency will pick up again in a short period of time. But the encryption market has not improved so far, I have lost a lot. I am scared now.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 02:35:05 AM
I don't panic. Although the market is still in a downturn, I believe the market will pick up again, so as long as we maintain positive encryption, I believe that we will be able to get huge profits from this market while waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
August 07, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
I keep relaxed and relax in my seat because patience is really needed in trading tokens, if the market price falls it doesn't need to panic because it that won't change anything. the first thing we need to know is that the market price can change in a short time and panic in throw away coins to sell when the price goes down is not the solution. no need to panic and be patient, that is the key in holding and trading.
Activity: 280
August 07, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
I have some tokens that I've been got from joining ico and participating in some bounty projects. Probably there are so many people that would sell their coins while they are getting reearded at the bounty payment. I prefer to hold it allthe way than doing panic selling. Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: