Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 4. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
I stop to be panic in the past. Because I realized that, this panic has a very bad effect on your decisions. So, I am very relax now. Seeing better prices is all I want from the cryptocurrencies, and I think this is about just being patient.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:12:24 PM
The current market situation has left me no other choice than panic because investments that worth something before has reduced drastically but notwithstanding I cannot opt for given up my investment at a huge loss.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 13, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
You can only panic if you are not ready for danger. In crypto-currencies, risks lie in wait for you at every step - if you do not know how to deal with them, then it's better not to invest in crypto-currencies.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 13, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
One of the tools every crypto investors and crypto enthusiast must deploy in this crypto space is the ability to stay above panic. Panic kills faster than any other thing you can ever think off. In the crypto space, do not panic buy or panic sell to avoid regret, always try and make the right choice that is suitable for you. Study the space, know what you want and how to go about it as all knowledge is important in this crypto space.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
Almosteeveryone panic in this market, when your investments are shrunk by 80%, but this is normal in crypto world. It happens every other year. Just sit tight and relax, when you can't do much.
This is good advice. If you can not change anything, then you need to sit and wait for growth, or try to take some actions that even in such a market can make a profit.
Activity: 336
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 13, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
I do panic last year when my investment gone %90 down. Now with %10-20 I dont make any thinkings to me Smiley
Activity: 448
August 13, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. The proportion of the bounty threads is very small. Everyone know panic is bad , panic will cause to some loss.
We can also see from the other side that we will indeed judge all of this as a good opportunity to buy coins because almost all the coins go down so deeply including potential coins and if we want to buy and hold it until the market recovers I am sure we will get a lot of profit just not everyone dares to do that.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
Never panic if the price drops still calm. If you do it in panic, the loss will increase.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
yes i get panic but i did not sell my coins and tokens for now the price is too low i think many people get panic selling all there coins for me i just relax and wait it go high
Panic selling in low value is can't help all  he time but the panic buying is more risky. You are right just wait at relax while the value is not rising up.
Activity: 980
August 12, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. The proportion of the bounty threads is very small. Everyone know panic is bad , panic will cause to some loss.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 11, 2018, 03:46:38 PM
Almosteeveryone panic in this market, when your investments are shrunk by 80%, but this is normal in crypto world. It happens every other year. Just sit tight and relax, when you can't do much.
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
I think that at a time like now almost all tokens after the release of the stock exchange are falling in price and this is normal. If you invest in a project for a long time, I think you should not worry
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
I panicked a little before, but not now. I see the tendention even in the current situation on the market, cryptocurrency become more popular, the number of projects is growing, that's why I think cryptocurrency and blockchain has a big future
copper member
Activity: 546
August 10, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
It very very normal to panic at this present moment, bitcoin is now 6500 while ethereum is below 400. This is really a trying time for the cryptocurrency world but we still need to keep the hope alive and hope for a better day ahead.
Activity: 364
August 10, 2018, 06:25:24 PM
The only one who knows how to wait will be able to capitalize on this market. Inability to control emotions leads to loss of money.
Activity: 63
August 10, 2018, 05:57:16 PM
Yes, that is right. Those bounty sales always bring most projects below their ICO price which is bad for investors. I think people should learn to hodl and take their profits gradually all the way up and not dump their tokens once they get it from bounty rewards. I take my profits slowly I don't dump all at once.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
In the place of the investor, I would buy more of these coins and hold them for a very long time. If you dare to invest in this company, then you believe in this idea, then you are patient and you understand what will be the growth in the future and what will be the price of these coins in a year or more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
Monitor the stock market is very important when we already get a token. We have to be patient and do not panic because the market will fall when everyone is selling all the token. Than I have ever experienced was still holding the coin, although the coins fall because many people selling the coins. The coins will certainly back up very high and it takes a long time and we need to do long-term trading.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I was not felt like panic and Yes I sell all my tokens from bounty reward which it has have enough value for me and I can not wait higher value because of my necessity so I dump it all , although some times the price will increase from nowadays but I have no regret with my decision .
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
Yes I panic a lot because am an human being I feel danger and I can also feel safety.
Everyone that invest in a business aim to make profit, in a case where you are no making profit and the market is declining, you will panic not to make loss.
Pages:
Jump to: