Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 10. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
I tend not to panic any more, I use all the tools I have to avoid a disaster and avoid investing more than what I can afford to lose, so nope, my decisions are quite rational.

Absolutely right strategy fellow, I am not panic at all for altcoin prices after ICO, we just need to wait for best times and wait for our profit.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
No, I'm not panicking. I believe in the crypto currency is that the market will go up soon. I do not understand those people who lost faith in the crypto currency and stopped investing in it.
How would you feel if you bought bitcoins in December last year? Would you not panic? Because the price of bitcoin has already fallen 3 times and it will probably fall even more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
August 06, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Not that I'll panic, but I will become worried. Of course, no one can say that it will recover or will stay at the lowest possible value. However, even after seeing this red market, I will still become positive and look at the brighter side. I will believe and hope for the best for my coins. Hold and wait for the price recovery.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
August 05, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
if it is indeed our token and the selling price of the token is very low, it is likely that I would be better off storing and waiting to get a favorable price, if it is lost and sold it might be our own fault
Activity: 201
August 05, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

no, i will not panic. because it is no use.
it is normally happen when the price down because of bounty hunter.
after that the price will gonna be back to normal or even above ICO price.
so, i will not panic. All i need just be patience.
Activity: 132
August 05, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
At the  moment, no, i think i have seen it all in the crypto market, coins [have gained value and lost them as i watch , the market has almost crashed, but it just recovered, therefore all these that are happening are just a apart of what i have seen before, besides, panicking ony makes situations worse
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 07:30:43 PM
actually I have never experienced it like that, but if I experience it maybe I will not panic because it is commonplace that the price of a token from an ico when it is already in the market will be lower than at ico, and usually I also store the token in the long run for just in case if the price of the token will increase.
Activity: 272
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
all who are now left on the market, do not succumb to panic, let the hamsters panic. I think that there will be no more drawdown, bitcoin, since everyone who is now in this market owns shares, then somebody will want to leave it on such a large scale.
copper member
Activity: 350
August 05, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

For me it not need to be panic, instead it is better to buy all those tokens sold from those bounty reward , since these has have a lower price . This scenario is always been happen after ICO distribtion of token , maybe because of necessity of most of the bounty hunters .
Activity: 78
August 05, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
I always try to stay calm. I think it's easy for me because i haven't invested all my money in crypto, that's why i don't panic.
Activity: 77
August 05, 2018, 07:08:22 PM
Of course, I try not to panic in the cryptocurrency market, because this is the easiest way to lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
August 05, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Sometimes I panic. The market is going down and this puts me in a depressed state. But I want to believe that soon everything will change and we will see growth again.

I feel the same way. When everything is going south I have the feeling that it is all for nothing. The best to do in situations like that is not to touch the computer and not todeal with crypto until the next day for example. This is working well for me and stop me of doing something that I am going to regret later.
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
If the prices goes down, I stay away from being panic. Because the volatility is always a big part of the crypto and it is not likely to disappear in the future of the coin prices.
Activity: 130
August 05, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
I never panic when the price of the coin that I hold down the price because if I'm mentally not strong maybe I won't be in this crypto world. Therefore, it is possible for beginners who invest in the altcoin and the price falls and then sells it may not need to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 05, 2018, 06:52:15 PM
The highest volume of cryptocurrency projects usually pay their bounty hunters weeks after the ICO investors get their tokens and on very rare cases at the same time. I have never heard of bounty hunters receiving tokens before ICO investors.
Besides bounty is only about 1 or 2% of budget, so bounty hunters have little to do with the crash of tokens price in exchange.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 05, 2018, 06:40:48 PM
Let's stop blaming bounty hunters for everything that happen to ICOs. Most ICO don't even pay bounty hunters until months after they have ended their ICO and at the end the coins still fall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 05, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
For me if the price is falling down dont panic just wait for the pump again because if you hold and patience the biggest profit is a holder than the seller.

It's easy to say when you haven't invested your last money and have diversified them into different places - you can wait as long as you like and not worry. Usually, those investing credit money panic. There're lots of such people!
Activity: 19
August 05, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
Panic is not an option. Just stay frosty and hold tokens for better price.
Activity: 406
August 05, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
No, I'm not panicking. I believe in the crypto currency is that the market will go up soon. I do not understand those people who lost faith in the crypto currency and stopped investing in it.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 04:06:10 PM
I do not need to panic now. And it does not help anyone. Yes, there can be fear, but for this you need to develop your plan of action. And most importantly - to keep up with your plan.
Pages:
Jump to: