Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 85. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 04:49:11 PM
I have no reason to panic because i have been in the market long enough to know that price dips like these are just normal for a market as volatile as the crypto market. The best thing you can do for yourself as an investor is to be patient and wait for the prices to recover again
Activity: 72
June 08, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
Yes, I very often panic. If my deposit decreases, it causes me a lot of negative emotions. It's hard for me to get used to the big volatility of the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
now is not the time to panic if it's too early for panic. when my portfolio is completely different from myself, then maybe I'll start to panic, but I hope that this does not happen
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 08, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
We must be confident of a price fluctuation of crypto because there is a time when the price moves up and there is also when the price moves down. Panic will only lead us to misery, it is better to be patient and wait for the growth of crypto price to increase because that time will surely happen sometime in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
I sometimes panic during the fall of the market. But I try to console myself with the fact that after any fall there will be a big growth of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 08, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
What just prevents to buy in addition tokens at bounty participants if the project is really good. They will grow in price after a while
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Unfortunately, yes, I panic. I'm not a car, I'm a man. With panic, I had a very unpleasant situation. On a panic, he lost about 40% of his bank. Very upset, but there's nothing to be done, we need to move forward
Activity: 183
June 08, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
panic in what way is this ?? if the issue of bitcoin prices today, we do not need to panic because the current price in my opinion is still stable. and no need to worry.
Activity: 264
June 08, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Thats not good even (selling dumping) but I fell calm If only I believe the project, I make investments in ICO if only I believe in project, so panic if you have put money in something you dont really know
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 03:47:38 PM
bitcoin is an industrial designation, in our consciousness that it really works in different departments as a way that you actually earn huge amounts here. where it can be used for investors who are always welcome and deliver it successfully in the future, with out time delay, So the end of a month, is the start of crypto market coin as a change record so start at all.
Activity: 55
June 08, 2018, 03:41:48 PM
The situation on the market is not encouraging. But there is no sense in panicking either. We take all risks on ourselves and everything will be fine.
Agreed. You should think about the risk when you come to the market, not when all the funds are distributed on it. And do not panic when falling or jumping. Be cold.
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
If we are in this market, there will necessarily be a panic and this is normal, in such a state a person more scrutinized looks at different projects and makes the best choice.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 07, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
no, why do I have to panic? because the market might fall more? and so? market will definitely go up after this fall. and the one who are getting panic in this fall are the one who is new in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 648
June 07, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
Fisrt time I joined on cryptocurrency and bought altcoin, I was panic moment when I see my altcoin have lower price than I bought at the first. I wa panic what have to do, I think have to sell my altcoin because price will be more lower and I take to sell my altcoin, after few time have I sold the altcoin have highest and grow up, I was disappointed and try to be not panic when another time.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 07, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

i think the panic one should be bounty hunter, not the investors. Because if you are investor, you should know that the price will be dropped after ICO because many hunters want to sell their coin quick. You will know that token price will start to rising after long time as the product of your ICO released.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 07, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
Yes i do panic sometime because i do anticipate the price that it should not be going down or up im into more plan so if thing goes south i might panic but i practice it to avoid it and do not panic
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Just be calm and don't panic regarding what's happening some of the ICO because , maybe the reason is the platforms are not really good and not impressive that's why there's no investors are interested to buy. and also don't worry about the price dipped because it will recover soon, this is only the effect of some country in europe who make some legislation of cryptocurrency, and  this will pump the market when everything is come to order.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 07, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
Sometimes panic attacks do happen, because it is normal for a normal person, but it seems to me that people should not give in to emotions, because emotions will necessarily make the wrong choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 07, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
lots of ICOs were going on when market at dip. I think investors are not stupid to buy and panic sell when it was listed on exchange.
they should hold token in my opinion.

nearly 6 months of dip market, this just show me a really big pump will hit.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
for myself I do not panic because there are times people who throw tokens at a cheap price will run out by itself is where our chance to enjoy the actual sales.
Pages:
Jump to: