Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 86. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
It needs to see what kind of cryptocurrency I invest in. For bitcoin and Ethereum, I wouldn’t panic if their price falls, and other cryptocurrencies are different. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will never crash.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
Yes, I do Smiley I have putted a huge bunch of money here investing in some coins, so if the price is falling like a train I do
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
I try to keep my emotions under control. It seems to me that I must constantly control myself in order not to make mistakes. But it's very hard.
Activity: 142
June 06, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
I think if you really like this project, then it's a good chance to buy even more tokens at much better price. When bounty hunters panic sell they tokens, the price dumps for some time, but usually it comes back very soon.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
Well, I think its quite normal to panic when the market turns red and  panic is a part of making decisions. if you'r going to panic you will make or create many solutions if you're fear is up to happen. and for me it is little exciting if you got panic because probably, others can take a better decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
If there is such a situation, I panic but do not make any decisions, I expect complete tranquility and then make further decisions   Cheesy
that panic may be as long as we make the best decision for us as well. do not be rash in making decisions. because the recklessness will not solve a problem. let alone the current price down and we also can not guess it correctly
Activity: 22
June 06, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
I have encountered such situations a couple of times and all I do is to try and buy more of the tokens from the weak hands . Sometimes these are blessings in disguise to take tokens from weak hands to the strong hands. There is no need to panic and sell cheap as an investor. You need to make some profits on your investment no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 06, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
If there is such a situation, I panic but do not make any decisions, I expect complete tranquility and then make further decisions   Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
In General I am very calm person, but when it comes to my money, without nerves can not do. I think that many of the familiar anxious feeling when BTC falls to$ 1,000 per day. On the other hand, the market taught me a lot. For example now I can not respond to large fluctuations of the cryptocurrency, and to maintain absolute calm.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
I always panic due to the fall in the market prices of the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 06, 2018, 03:37:20 PM
I see no reason to panic if youy invested in ICO for the long run. Yes, many manipulations have plece in the first days of launching to the exchange anf the price for token may rize in price as much as drop. Don't matter! HODL  Wink
Activity: 322
June 06, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Well, first of all, you should not blame bounty hunters because they earned it's only 1% of the all tokens sold and they will not be able to manipulate prices. And secondly, on these exchanges, tokens are always traded at very low prices and only after they are placed on other exchanges, the price is restored.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
the rule is clear in saying that the distribution of the bounty will be done after the ICO is completed. If you think like that means it will not be possible. If you have not yet completed distribution while the ICO then from which the allocation of distribution for the bounty? So what if ICO is not successful is precisely even distribution. of course, it even looks impossible.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
There is no problem if you believe in project you invested. There are a lot of examples when coins down after listing and go to the moon in couple month. Don't worry and keep calm.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
The market is declining. I believe this trend will last until the end of june, and everything will rebound in early June. Investors gained more profits in June 2nd and July. This is because the market is recovering strongly. Make investment plans and follow them to achieve the best results.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Modern situation on the market is not a reason for panic feelings. Much more important to take practice of finding the ways for making investments in crisis situations. It would be great experience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

ico now a lot like that, when entering the market, ico token price is very cheap in appeal ico price, as an investor, would be very disappointed, because the market price is below ico price, but you do not have to worry, ico price will definitely rise
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
I try not to panic we best I can. The makt is very volatile and you'd make right and wrong decisions at various times to hold or dump.
Activity: 100
June 06, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
Despite the low price but if you want to hold and be patient it will be back up again and could exceed the values in the ICO. It's already common and certainly investors ICO already preparing strategies for this kind of thing so they still get lucky.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 11:27:08 AM
Be calm and never panic the main qualities that you need to develop in yourself if you want to learn how to trade in the crypto currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: