Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 89. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
panic when all the market falls will only make you lose, and when people who still keep bitcoin and altcoin sell their assets cheaply for fear of losing more, this is a pretty ridiculous thought. this is the era of digital currency so do not panic when the market began to decline.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 02, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
Bitcoin prices are falling sharply. Many people are afraid to keep many BTCs. But I do not think so. I have faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will increase again at the end of the year. So I will keep a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
June 02, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
to be honest it makes me panic, worrying that the price will dumped and we weill not get enough payment after doing bounty. but overall, i still have faith if we hold that coins from good ICO for 3-4 months you will make more benefits. since the developer launch their platform or listing the token with a big exchange it is the opportunity to make the price rised. it is depend on how the situation of the project, if there are no development you should sell all your token
Activity: 574
June 02, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
This panic can be more than six months. As the price immediately falls and wait until it recovers. Most likely, we do not have long to wait, when the situation with this changes. After stabilization.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

after I lost a lot of money in titanium, then I'm no longer panicking ((I began to understand more carefully where I invest my money !!
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
bitcoin is an industrial designation, in our consciousness that it really works in different departments as a way that you actually earn huge amounts here. where it can be used for investors who are always welcome and deliver it successfully in the future, with out time delay, So the end of a month, is the start of crypto market coin as a change record so start at all.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No, I keep calm. I hold my tokens and wait until the market will go up.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
At the beginning, there will be a little panic, because the price dropped very seriously at that time, but now I think this is a phenomenon that the market should have. It is a normal phenomenon. We just have enough patience to do it, so I am not panicked now.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
Of course there is actually a feeling of panic. However, as much as possible I always try to stay calm. because the price drop coins is a reasonable thing to happen. and we have to get to know. Sure just that once the price goes down, so will definitely be soon followed by price increases.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
The prices for cryptocurrency are stable now, but the lack of growth also causes negative feelings among investors. But in any case, I am optimistic about the future of the cryptocurrency market and I am sure that no one needs to panic.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 09:08:00 PM
I used to panic. But now i am cool after seeing and knowing the crypto world closer. I offer all you stay calm in any case.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 08:17:46 PM
This is a very frequent occurrence, for that you should be able to respond wisely. Do not be rash to sell your token directly after the distribution process is complete, because the token price at that time will decrease below the ICO price. Better be patient waiting in advance for the token price to expand again and continue to increase the price until the price is above the price of ICO with stable circumstances. After that, you can sell it or exchange it with another good coin.
Activity: 194
June 01, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
Why would i care about that? it happened to me a lot of times before but i do not care much because i know that the price is always going to be temporary and will recover as soon as there are good news after all.
Activity: 217
June 01, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
When investing in this market, I always choose long-term investment, because I know that in the future, cryptocurrency will be a profitable market for investors. I believe that by the end of this year the market will recover and grow strongly. At present the market is low price, this makes many people lose confidence in the market, they panic. However, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, the market will soon overcome this difficult period and stabilize later. This is also a good time to invest in the market.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 01, 2018, 07:02:32 PM
I know, what is happening is the decline of the crypto currency. Everyone is worried and does not know what to do. I tell everyone that it is necessary to begin participating in bounty programs. Look at the project REMME - I'm sure in the future it will be very popular and you will be able to sell the project tokens for a lot of money!
Yeah sometimes I panic and I think it is a normal reaction of everybody. Who doesn't panic if you feel that your investment drops off to it's lower or even lowest value. However,I find it more challenging but then again,it is part of the activity. Like in my case my keep my tokens for many months already. I know I can get a small profit but at least I don't take bigger risk because it's altcoin and that's one of the reasons why I also love it as much as I value bitcoin.
Activity: 406
June 01, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
I try to be focused and not contaminate myself with the panic that hits many investors, since my investments are long term. However, this is not an easy thing, because watching your money melt without doing anything is for the few.
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
Actually before investing in a ICO project i am very concerned about the token price is lower than ICO price..But if coin will be added in a big exchnage than definitely price are increasing i believe that
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 01:37:12 AM
I do not think I have any reason to be panic over fall rate of coins. Although, things like this could happen some times cause we're all humans. Those who bought cryptos when it was very high could actually panic or prove to be very nervous. Let's just stay calm and hope everything gets back to normal.
Activity: 252
May 31, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
Of course, this is not very pleasant when you count on one amount, but it goes much lower. It turns out that there is a great loss, and only one hope that the situation will improve with time. And if not? Very much everything is not stable now, the market is shaking in my opinion and investing is very dangerous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
There is no reason for me to panic which is why I don't panic. The only people that panic are the newbies who just got into it. There are those that bought at the height of the bull market in january so now they are making a lot of losses which is causing them to panic. For someone like me who has been in the market for a long time, I understand that low markets are a part of the process.
Pages:
Jump to: