Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 88. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
June 04, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
who's panicking?! I'm not! NOT AT ALL!!! and if in addition to jokes, it is a common thing that after the ICO the price immediately drops, in a couple of months it should grow
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
I'm panic now i just bought more ethereum and it going dip dip now am panic don't know maybe it will rise this 2018
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 04, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
No, I try not to panic. I know that panic is my most evil enemy. If I start to panic, I do very stupid things and sell coins that do not need to be sold.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 04, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
I choose hold tactics. So I absolutely do not panic when token prices fall. Even at the moment my investment has lost 30% but I remain calm. I believe that in the future the market will recover and we will break new records. Keep calm, good luck to all.  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
One would be lying if someone says he/she doesn't panic after investing. Panic starts when the greens in the market start becoming red and it leaves you in anxiety whether to sell your asset now or wait again for the market to rise. I have been in this kind of place a lot many times. One can only trade in a cryptocurrency market if he/she is blessed with a lot perseverance and dare.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 04, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
This is always the case in the market, because the bounty hunters who received the tokens are immediately sold at a lower price, and this collapses the market price, but mostly the price is restored!
Activity: 336
June 04, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
It's just that you never need to go into a project for all the money. The share in such risky projects should be minimal. I myself have the same situation in several projects, but this is life ...
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Some times market give you panic situation but we ahould have patience at that time as panic always give u loss instead you should wait and see the best tine for buy and sell. I do not so panic selling instrad i always wait for the next situation for bigger profit.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
June 04, 2018, 01:39:57 PM
At the beginning, there will be a little panic, because the price dropped very seriously at that time, but now I think this is a phenomenon that the market should have. It is a normal phenomenon. We just have enough patience to do it, so I am not panicked now.
Absolutely right you are. Most of the people panic about price when they join on it. But day by day they can understand that it is the real process. Then they learn about it.
Activity: 69
June 04, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
no, why worry once again? cryptocurrencies are constantly growing and falling, why give this such a strong value
Activity: 21
June 03, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
If I invest more, yeah I panicked but not to panic sell. I know the project developers will find a solution to overcome that situation and they also do not want to fail as you imagine
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
June 02, 2018, 03:15:44 PM
Of course not, why waste your nerves on a temporary phenomenon, which is called correction. This is the normal state of the market!
First part of your statement is true however second one isn't.
This is not a correction. It is a long downtrend started in the month of February of this year. Still no signs of making new all time highs.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 03:07:32 PM
Of course not, why waste your nerves on a temporary phenomenon, which is called correction. This is the normal state of the market!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 02, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
I’ve been dealing with crypto for a year and a half already buy still I panic everytime I see the market is red and I know that I’ll be losing some money but I don’t let it control my emotion because if I do I know I will only make mistakes so what I do is I standbup and stay away from my computer. I divert my attention to other things and go back when the market stabilize and of course I always put stop loss so I don’t have to worry abouy anything.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
Can not say is not panic. It is important to believe in the market and keep your coin current. Do not panic to pin down
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
June 02, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
I never panic. People that make panic make mistakes and lose their money. Patience is the key of trading, especially long term. When you invest in ICO you make an investment for a project. You don't need to sell your tokens when it launches in an exchange.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Some of us aren't in panic and some are in because of the some ICO's unfinished project and the market value changes. Just take time to observe and compare it last year, it is like the yearly operation and change are similar so just wait and trust the process
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
I did not bounce on my token or coin, especially if I knew it was a potential and I knew I was losing money if my hold coin was cheap so I had a good hold of so many years so I did not lose it when I sold it it's cheap I hold it until I recover the price
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
I do not have such a panic, because if the price goes down, you just need to hold it until the price comes back and do not rush to sell the coins.
Activity: 66
June 02, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
this time I was panicked once, because the market price of trading down irregular and also bad bitcoin price once, the price of ETH is now also very ugly, I am very panicked.
Pages:
Jump to: