Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 90. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
Unfortunately, this is a normal situation for today's crypto market. But panic, of course, is not worth it! I prefer to sell tokens for Ethereum and then accumulate this coin.
Activity: 294
May 31, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that
Yes I am panic and I think not only me but several of people panic about investing bitcoin and having a token . Because bitcoin is guaranteed as one of the best way saving money in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
I wouldn't panic. and if the project is successful, I would wait for the tokens to start to grow in price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
Usually only bad projects do this, and even in this case they are few. Good projects during the ICO will never allow you to do such a thing.
Activity: 70
May 30, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
No, I don't, and I advice anyone not to be afraid. I think that is you have already chosen some ICO to invest in, then you truly believe in it and spent your money thoughtfully. Just relax and participate in some airdrops and bounties like that one, but do not forget to monitor the situation on the tokens you invested in since they are long-term but everything happens you know.
Activity: 61
May 30, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
I a little panicked yesterday and sell out some of the my tokens that I had, but today I've pull myself together. I do not think that we will go lower. I think market becomes positive .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 30, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
the panic must be there. when looking at coins owned in the market price on the down. but it's back again, how to control the panic as best as possible. for those who have experienced trading in the world of crypto it must have been commonplace. and they know what decision will be taken next, and minimize the risk to be received that is loss.
Activity: 102
May 30, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
The rookies panic. It loses money.
Cold-blooded people pay attention. Make money!

If you panic in the crypto money world, you lose money. Be careful and do not be afraid. Follow the day.
Activity: 124
May 30, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Yes!
Sometimes I imagine could not help myself to feel that way but I always remember that I chose to do this so no need to panic for something that you already aware since from the start.
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
Well, I do not see any reason to panic, because it will not help you make the right decision!
In the market it is necessary to act with the help of a cold mind and a sober mind, without emotions
Activity: 1022
May 30, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
the use on works as trader of token might gains with advantage as extending use with tasks on moderation as might to collects on completion with the use of tools and selection of application on works with utilization.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 30, 2018, 12:02:52 PM
panic is far from me. I have enough patience maybe cause of my age of experiments but i nevet panic.
Stable income is not possible so stable price is not possible for me too. But i got my lessons from life and i know how to wait for years
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
Participants of the bounty really very much ruin the price of the tokens I invested in. But in the prince, I was lucky, and I hope this will continue, and I've been reimbursing my investments all the time. So I'm not particularly panic
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 30, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
I do not panic in such cases. On the bounty campaign, usually, 1-2% of tokens are allocated. If bounty hunters want, let them sell. I will wait for the price recovery.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
I definitely panicked. For example, I bought the coin several times more expensive, and now I can buy them cheaper at the stock exchange. This is called a loss of profits. I do not take offense at those who do so. I think it is not right that the movement of tokens allowed until the end of the entire sale of coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Of course, such situations can not please, but I do not panic, because it will not help. I do not sell my coins at discounted prices, but I always wait for a better price, because I believe in their prospects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 30, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
It is scary when cryoto enters the bear market, no doubts about that. But one thing that keeps me going in these times is that crypto always recovers. I never panic sell.
We need more people like you are on the market. The market drivers are the fear and the greed. We need more crypto heroes without fear))) Only after that market will look more stable
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 30, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
It is scary when cryoto enters the bear market, no doubts about that. But one thing that keeps me going in these times is that crypto always recovers. I never panic sell.
Activity: 33
May 30, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
If you have very urgent money requirement and no any alternative, you have to sell tokens. Otherwise this is not a good time to sell. Now it is good time to buy more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
I used to panic before every time the token drops its price after the ICO, but I have realized that there is a certain point in time that the price does drop down and that is the cause of panic but if you hold it for a couple more weeks or months or more it will come around and increase back its price. Just be patient and it will get back to what the ICO price was.
Pages:
Jump to: