Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 91. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
Never! I have prepared myself for any possible situation when it comes to my crypto venture. Panic will only cause stress and anxiety causing us to not think properly leading to wrong decision making. I have deleted the word panic from my dictionary! So I'm chillin and just enjoying the ride!
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
Although the current crypto market continues to fall, but I do not panic, but I think it is a normal market phenomenon, I think that as long as we have enough patience to wait for the market to warm, we will not have a lot of loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
If I believe in a project in which I invested money, then I do not care about the price fluctuations . The main thing is to be patient and not to panic. The market will recover with time.
May 30, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
When tokens received for participating in a bounty campaign are sold on stock exchanges cheaper than the prices of ICO, this means that the project team has worked poorly to prevent such a situation.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
There is no sense in panicking. Just wait until the coin is released to a more reliable and good stock exchange. Then the price for it will grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Why sell tokens after an ICO if their value is lower than the purchase ? We need to wait for growth and only then sell, provided that the product is really working and not Scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
I never get a bounty manager hand out coin whose own ico is not finished yet. Thing you need to know sometimes the price up when the coin is still locked in the exchange. I think some people won't panic if they have lots of coins to sell unless a new perso that has only a few coins.
Activity: 102
May 30, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I don't panic in this kind of situations, because I don't invest money that I miss if it's all gone. ICOs are all risky as it's nature, a new project that has no guarantee to be successful. So don't panic and take logical actions.
Yes, your right we should not panic. Right from the start you should have been chosen the right ICO meaning you should have study and understand that project. Maybe you can conduct research about it and if you have done all of these you can create the trust. If you trust that ICO you will not be feeling panic and you will be confident about it.
Activity: 157
May 30, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I don't panic in this kind of situations, because I don't invest money that I miss if it's all gone. ICOs are all risky as it's nature, a new project that has no guarantee to be successful. So don't panic and take logical actions.
Activity: 58
May 30, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
There is nothing to be afraid of. Just choose correctly and read whitepapers carefulky, and you will never ever have to face with scammers.
Activity: 76
May 30, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
I have received a token from bounty that I have followed. but to this day the token has not been in forkdelta or etherdelta. I was quite panicked by the situation, it was almost a month.

yes, even me is being panic of some ICOs that i participated because today most ICOs did not pay the time that they promised and even the cost bounty reward thet cut the promised amount.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
No, I do not panic. If you have been thinking about it for a long time and have been choosing it correctly, there is nothing to be afraid of
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

I don't think it is necessary to panic if it is the situation. Normally you could see the potential of ICO you invested in when you is already out in a good exchange. Prices really differ when the ICO is out on large exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 30, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
Whenever a investor panic it leads to loss, same thing happen to me and i made a loss. so be patience
Activity: 31
May 30, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
I have received a token from bounty that I have followed. but to this day the token has not been in forkdelta or etherdelta. I was quite panicked by the situation, it was almost a month.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 30, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
I do not panic when prices go down because it does not make sense and it's possible the usual manipulation that makes selling a coin out of fear of losing everything.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

This is a common occurrence in ICO, which means that most of these sales will decline.

We have at least half a year to see this project show its vitality and development, so it would be very correct to hold on.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 30, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
if I am still on hold because the function of the coin can not be optimized.

as it does the function of the coin for what it is and what it is used for.

maybe the coin will be in the pump when it is in the function it is like where it should be.
May 29, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
If the project is good, then you should not panic. In any case the price will return to the real level. Another issue is that not all projects are as good as you think. Therefore, choose quality projects and at first time do not worry about the price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 29, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
People who are already for a year in crypto already dont panic. We know that after each dump an pump is coming and so on. There sometimes nothing is going on the market, but at time people don't makes money. So, dumps and pumps are something regular and are stimulates the money makings.
Pages:
Jump to: