Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 94. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
I believe that the ICO team is always concerned about protecting their investors, which is why the bonus payment is always delayed, but if the payment is issued at the end of the ICO, then ICO may not be officially listed in the second and first exchange token or the project listed on the project. So there's no reason to panic.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
Im not because it may already feel like a tested in the month preceding the month so bad situation in the market already can think with a cool head,I think panic is the direction of rush without thinking and find solutions before acting be a result of the poor more than on the positive side
Activity: 276
May 29, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Experiencing panic in dealing cryptocurrency is just normal especially when the market is down. But after experiencing it again and again, you can be used to the system in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 212
May 29, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run. Not to mention that people who buy into among the first ones, in pre ICO with a lot of bonuses likely sell vast amount of tokens at the beginning of tokens being on exchanges.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Not finished any bounties yet but no I wouldn't, I'm normally the one buying up the cheap tokens listed on the decentralized exchanges, prices are always lower on there as most people don't even know about them.
Activity: 77
May 29, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
I would, of course, feel very panic if there is in the condition. panic and fear at a later price cannot bring profit as expected. though so many should still pray and should be able to better control the panic in order not to culminate in missteps.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
Sometimes I really start to panic very seriously, because the constant drop in the market contributes to this. When will this fall? I think that today you need to be more careful not to miss the moment.
Activity: 714
May 29, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

walaupun dengan harga yang jauh lebih rendah akan turun, saya tidak merasa panik dengan kejadian seperti itu. karena saya yakin setelah penjualan sebanyak itu maka kedepannya disaat dibutuhkan coin tersebut hanya tinggal sedikit sehingga menjadi langka. dengan demikian coin ituy akan kembali mahal kedepannya.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
May 29, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
I have never been panic because it is normal when the cryptocurrency goes duno or even in dip. I think cryptocurrency has the time when it will go pump in the market of cryptocurrency. Sometimes I panic, because I want to buy more tokens to have a great calue and in the future it will have a good profits in the exchanges.
Activity: 113
May 29, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
I do not panic. Because, Token from bounty is not my money. If I invest with my money, I also keep for a long time because before investing, I have evaluated a potential project or not. I believe in my guess, the Token price will fly high after the transaction on the Exchange
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
Indeed, as that is often the case, the people who get paid from bounty they do most will immediately sell the coin in the market even though the price is lower than ICO. But it is also a good opportunity for investors to buy all the coins because it is far below the price of ICO.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
I don't worry about this, because I believe that this area will grow in the next few years, and there will be a lot of investment in the near future, so I believe it will be very promising and you can buy the encrypted currency boldly!
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 29, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
No, i never panic at market drops as i know that  a big rise always comes after the market complete its downward cycle and it happens time to time. I always buy good altcoins when market drops as many coins comes at through away prices at that time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
the natural thing because participants bounty or receiver airdrop will sell simultaneously so price decreased after ICO. with a decrease will arise purchase so that the circulation price so that to register in coin market cap fast is reached.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
May 29, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
Naturally there will be time that panic will set in for any investors or trader. The most important thing to do on such occasion is to review your investment objectives and the viability of your coin and you will be fine if you have follow best practises procedure for your investment.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Nope
I don't panic
I will wait until listing
And then i will see the price first
If high i will sell it
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
My own condition that makes me panic is when I see that the market price is starting to move away from profits

from there I panicked and wondered whether the market would rise from before its before and from before I lose from some coins that make me panic and feel lost
Activity: 336
May 29, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
I don't like this bear trend but I know thats why not all will earn money and I gave to be patient and learn a lot
Activity: 336
May 29, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
Nope,I dont panic any more  already,before I was panicing a lot when I had money in crypto.But now I have lost almost everything -85 % from my January's deposit so actually I am having now nothing to lose.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
Probably not, because almost all the situations are the same.
Pages:
Jump to: