Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 95. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:52:11 AM
Dont be panic in that way, if the price is lower in a moment just hold and wait for the better and  exchange. Be calm and always think positive for the future of success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
Of course, I already thought that the ether will grow, but he fell again, I hope that he will grow up well by the new year
Activity: 161
May 29, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
Surely this is a natural thing when your investment is decreasing in price, anyone will panic and think and imagine the loss will come to us soon. But it does not have to be that beautiful, we can hold our coins until they are good so we can make a profit even though it looks like our investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 29, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
Thats why never invest everything so you dont panic invest only the money you are willingly to loose , why ? because now its bearish and if you panic you sell when bulls you buy again thats where you loose everything.
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 03:09:26 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I think no, there are times when the price of tokens that we have it's price does not match our expectations. we have to be ready about it. what needs to be done is to stay calm and positive thoughts. lest the decision be taken ends with regret. if we can still hold it, why not. a true trader should always be optimistic. that the market price will rise again and according to what is expected.

If the token price does not meet our expectations no need to panic remember always that token is already in our control the volatility behavior of cryptocurrency favored for those members who understand it and have patience to wait the proper movement in the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
Yes I am panic and I think not only me but several of people panic about investing bitcoin and having a token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
Unfortunately, I'm panicking, but I'm not selling it, I'm sure it's very difficult to get back to their old levels.
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 02:54:09 AM
By the time the distribution process is complete, most of the token prices will decrease, that's what happens very often. I have often faced such situations, so I am not surprised. I will calmly not interfere with my tokens that are in the wallet. I'll wait for my tokens to get more development after people stop selling in unison.
Activity: 176
May 29, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
I believe that until I can stand the coins, they have no price. So it's easier for me. I am calm. Below, above - there is no difference. For me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 06:41:21 PM
It will not be possible to happen. ICO is not finished of course will not be distributing especially for bounty. It's a situation that fabricates only and does not exist in reality. If indeed it will happen of course many people who panic and prefer unwilling to invest.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
May 28, 2018, 06:20:27 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens.
maybe this should be a lesson for all future ICOs...

if distribution will be going on during token sales, coins need to be smart contract locked to avoid sells going on while the sale is on to avoid redirecting investors away from the main sale and we cant blame investors or bounty hunters  either for receiving coins that they can freely sale on the open market

As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
panic buy yes, panic sell no!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:20:22 PM
Its very heart breaking when you find yourself in such situations. But since there is nothing that you can do, you just have to wait until the coin gets good price in the near future so that you can also sell and benefit on your investment
It seems to me that for most professionals there is practically no panic. what people know what they are doing and besides they have great experience and intuition that help them in their activities.
Activity: 47
May 28, 2018, 06:19:01 PM
Why panic at all? The main profit goes and that's enough! Your work, so to speak, encouraged! Continue to do what you normally do Smiley
Activity: 560
May 28, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Its very heart breaking when you find yourself in such situations. But since there is nothing that you can do, you just have to wait until the coin gets good price in the near future so that you can also sell and benefit on your investment
Activity: 376
May 28, 2018, 06:14:28 PM
I never panic, because investment is investment, no matter what happens to you, it is your own risk. Because victory and failure are part of the investment,
Panicking will just make us insane and troubled better let things be and just find a way in every occurrence a way to earn still. Always get yourself focused whenever in trading.
Activity: 169
May 28, 2018, 06:09:37 PM
Yeah ive panic cuase ive got some token in my e
MEW and i dont know if they have exchanger list to this token or when the ico start or end thays waht im panic
Activity: 117
May 28, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
Oh my God, why wouldn't it be panic?  Of course i am very panic because to predict how the price of Altcoins is going to be in the next few days is unpredictable. The price right now really weaken me. Totally fed up.
Activity: 58
May 28, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
I'm a little worried about this, but I do not think it's worth panic. The main thing is to sell more than buy and go on, right?
Activity: 495
May 28, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
I never panic, because investment is investment, no matter what happens to you, it is your own risk. Because victory and failure are part of the investment,
Activity: 63
May 28, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I think you cannot sell your token unless the ico put in such exchange,well there are people that making story so that the ico become down.For those who are newbie and believe in that probably they will panic but for the veterans they remain calm because they know what they are going to do.
Pages:
Jump to: