Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 96. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
I do not think I have any reason to be panic over fall rate of coins. Although, things like this could happen some times cause we're all humans. Those who bought cryptos when it was very high could actually panic or prove to be very nervous. Let's just stay calm and hope everything gets back to normal.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 28, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
Panic is just a normal manifestation of our market. Everyone will have panic in the face of rapid market decline. However, we should not be dominated by panic. We need to maintain a strong heart, so long as we believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. I think everything will pass and the market will turn green again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 07:39:28 AM
I try to stay calm even at the most severe falls. I have already experienced the drop of bitcoin from 20,000 to 6,000 dollars and remain calm. In my opinion, only those people who bought crypto currency at a great rate are nervous. I bought my 0.5 bitcoins for $ 1200 and see no reason to panic.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
Do not panic! =)
For professional trade, one of the most important rules is the control of emotions. You can not panic, you need to weigh everything and always rationally. One must always understand that there is always a loss. The main thing is that their profits would overlap;)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
May 28, 2018, 07:35:41 AM
I try not to panic but mostly i fall in panic and sell all my coins.
Than few days later i buy more then i sold Smiley I call this luck not a knowledge.
I will try to hold next time i promise
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
Normally no, because I don´t invest too much, just some spare money and the like, anyway downward movements do not seem to me to be anything serious.
Even if we invest a lot just do not panic,
because if we panic maybe the condition will get worse,
most importantly stay calm with the existing conditions
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
if you have invested all your money and are now shaking at every fluctuation of $ 200-300, then it is worth to panic. Have enough patience, everything will recover, and strong Altcoins first and quickly
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
To panic there is no sense.  Here you will not guess when you will get more.
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
I used to be scared of the market, but many people encouraged me not to fear the market's decline. I now have a better understanding of the market and I will wait more patiently. Panic will not bring any benefit to me.
Activity: 138
May 28, 2018, 07:17:21 AM
Well, I do not really panic even though my portfolio now is very low, compare to the few months which is much higher. If you panicked at time like this you will surely, force to sell your coins at a lower price and then definitely you'll loss. Just always keep in mind that the market is not very stable it goes up and down. Just wait for the right moment which it would really go up and then sell your coins, for sure you'll gain a profit. Just be patient and also it's better if you keep updated to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
That would not have happened if the sale was not finished and posted on their website, I do not understand if they have not sold their token to whether they can go to the floor. I really do not understand you.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 07:47:32 AM
personally, I have not panicked for a long time, because I've been studying this market for almost 2 years and I already know how it all works
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
We dont have any reason to panic, it was very clear that cryptocurrenc is going to have cris because of fud of media banks and goverments.. but be patient they are is going to pass
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 27, 2018, 07:44:42 AM
I am sure that the situation is stabilizing, and now it makes no sense to create a panic. We like the fish should go with the flow, but with the slightest attempt to knock us out of the saddle, we should just not panic. In the near future there will be an increase in the size of the market, and there will be growth, the main tranquility.
Activity: 1344
May 27, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
To panic in any case do not need to give time and the market will be restored! You just have to wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
I don't panic at all because I know that the falling of prices of coins in the market is very normal and usual. I don't panic selling because I will surely lose my coins. Instead of panic selling, I hold until the value increases high so that I would earn big profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 27, 2018, 07:02:28 AM
I do not invest my money now, because I decided that this is dangerous at the moment. I take part in bounty programs of projects, which seem to me the most successful. An example is REMME, a project that in the future can become a leader among those who implement password protection for users. I hope for this project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 27, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
Back to the times when I am a beginner or a newbie in trading cryptocurrencies, I honestly tell you that I really do panic, especially, on those times where I buy coins at a low price and after an hour it increases a little bit then I panic and immediately sell it. But I didn't expected that it will still goes up high but I don't have any regrets on it, I put on my mind that I am a newbie so there's no such a thing to be worried if I lost the chance to gain more profits. There are more knowledge that I can learn if I continue trading and exploring what is new about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
May 27, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
No, I'm not panicking. panic will force you to sell your coins at a low price. and this will be used by experienced traders
I often panic. Especially this year. But this is not an excuse for doing something with my portfolio. For me it remains only an emotional reaction.
Activity: 406
May 27, 2018, 06:19:54 AM
I do not feel panic, I had feelings for price fluctuations, but this market is very unstable. It's just a matter of experience. As for coins issued before the end of sales, this project is 95% Scam, none of the usual projects do it! carefully choose projects for participation, this is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: