Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 15. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Probably that and can beat bitcoin, but I do not think that it will long last as bitcoin the first and today the most expensive asset. Even if we assume that the viola will be higher than bitcoin, it will not last long and will burst, but bitcoin is able to be the first long.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I am positive an altcoin will replace bitcoin before 2020 as the top crypto currency. Existing large corporations are starting to create their own already. Some coins like Ethereum, Neo and others also partnering with large powerful corporations.

I believe so because some rich people are not just contented to earn bitcoin but would also like to manipulate their own coin. I think that aside from altcoin, other coins will also emerge to try to overpower bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I am positive an altcoin will replace bitcoin before 2020 as the top crypto currency. Existing large corporations are starting to create their own already. Some coins like Ethereum, Neo and others also partnering with large powerful corporations.
Activity: 322
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Bitcoin is good in some parts and bad in others.
altcoin can be better than bitcoin in somethings. as general bitcoin will win and alts have chances against Bitcoins

Why do we try to compare bitcoin to alts. We should finally learn that is a big family and we don't have to make them fight against each other. So I don't see the situation like "alts have chance against bitcoin", I see the situation like "alts have their chance independently" . Of course we are talking about alts that might have potential.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Bitcoin is good in some parts and bad in others.
altcoin can be better than bitcoin in somethings. as general bitcoin will win and alts have chances against Bitcoins
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Altcoin should be a complement to BTC, not its replacement, to improve the cryptocurrency/blockchain solution.

Thinking that way is more one competition between altcoins to see who has the best solution to a given problem than against BTC.

In this scenario, NEO, EOS, Steem, and Cardano look like to have better chances than other cryptos.

I would just trust your words and assume that those coins actually offer better solution than other coins. They aren't as hyped as ETH, XRP, or any other top coins. What it comes down to is that, in the competition of altcoin vs altcoin, it's still a matter of hype and not really on how well do they solve a certain problem. Someone who reads about other coins will surely know what's up. They will know that trading is nothing but a matter of hyping coins because if the prices of coins are indeed about how well the coin solves bitcoin problems then the rank of these coins should be fixed and maybe get some shuffling when a better coin comes in.

I think if an altcoin is going to rival bitcoin it will need to do something unique, have a specific purpose and not just be a copycat of bitcoin.the machines that mine bitcoin are solely able to mine that one algorithm. Not a single one of the big alts can be mined with them.Bitcoin will ever accept some Altcoin.

It's kind of like saying one app store app will rules them all. The good coins all have different use cases. Of course not every coin will be a success, but the ones that have great teams with unique use cases will do very well

Correct! People are using different apps for different purposes and you are going to download certain apps only if you do need them. There will be some coins that aren't not that known even though they are really useful and there will be coins that are known a lot even though they are not that useful. It depends on the team how are they going to market their coin and what will be the updates that they will have. Sometimes the timing of the launch of the coin matters as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Altcoin should be a complement to BTC, not its replacement, to improve the cryptocurrency/blockchain solution.

Thinking that way is more one competition between altcoins to see who has the best solution to a given problem than against BTC.

In this scenario, NEO, EOS, Steem, and Cardano look like to have better chances than other cryptos.
Activity: 145
I think if an altcoin is going to rival bitcoin it will need to do something unique, have a specific purpose and not just be a copycat of bitcoin.the machines that mine bitcoin are solely able to mine that one algorithm. Not a single one of the big alts can be mined with them.Bitcoin will ever accept some Altcoin.

It's kind of like saying one app store app will rules them all. The good coins all have different use cases. Of course not every coin will be a success, but the ones that have great teams with unique use cases will do very well
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Yes. If something
No, and it will never be. Based from the word itself alternative cryptocurrency means it is only for a purpose of a substitute or proxy to a real cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. Altcoins might get a higher value than bitcoin but it will be forever substitute to it. Altcoins created to a concept of bitcoin, thus, bitcoin is in the higher position than it. But if bitcoin disappear altcoins could be a successor of it. As a matter of fact, the most trusted cryptocurrency yet lots of scammer uses to it to encourage people is none other than bitcoin. Bitcoin caught people's attention and heart to choose it. It will be a long time for altcoin to do it.
Yes. If something is not done soon, altcoin will not only devalue BITCOIN but destroy its existence. The developers need to come up with solution any moment soon, to save BITCOIN from clashing to zero
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I only see Ripple as the biggest threat to Bitcoin right now. Aside from that, not even the top 10 alt coins will be able to surpass Bitcoin in value and price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
No, and it will never be. Based from the word itself alternative cryptocurrency means it is only for a purpose of a substitute or proxy to a real cryptocurrency which is bitcoin. Altcoins might get a higher value than bitcoin but it will be forever substitute to it. Altcoins created to a concept of bitcoin, thus, bitcoin is in the higher position than it. But if bitcoin disappear altcoins could be a successor of it. As a matter of fact, the most trusted cryptocurrency yet lots of scammer uses to it to encourage people is none other than bitcoin. Bitcoin caught people's attention and heart to choose it. It will be a long time for altcoin to do it.
copper member
Activity: 68
What a difference time makes... With Bitcoin market dominance just hovering slightly above 30% now, and several currencies hot on its heals, it looks like it is only a matter of time before it gets overtaken by a newer currency. Bitcoin will always have its place, being the first cryptocurrency, but it's age, flaws and limitations are very evident now. So far it has got by on its brand, but that will probably not hold for long as newer currencies continue to challenge it's position.
Activity: 29
I don't think this could happen now or in the near future. As we can see bitcoin have never backed down to any challenge, no matter how bitcoin is beaten with FUD's and fake news the price manages bounced back.
Activity: 141
I think that could happen. Although bitcoin is currently very hot and pretty much everyone in the world is investing in it. But with the sudden price increase and their instability, someday bitcoin will be beaten. I think that alts and etherum are two relatively stable electronic coins and it is on the rise. I do not see the instability of them so someday not far from alts and etherum will go up to bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
In the market, everyone's chances are equal. True, now bitcoin still enjoys the consequences of its former popularity. However, this can not continue for so long. In the future, if bitcoin is inferior in its characteristics to other altcoyins, people will switch to the use of these altcoyins, and bitcoin will eventually be forgotten.
Activity: 65
Bitcoin and altcoin still always be considered as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
Even though the future is so difficult to predict, yet i xan bodly say alt does not have chance against bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
yes, but the percentage is very small
very difficult to beat bitcoin fame because bitcoin is rooted in the world of this crypto, bitcoin is already in the know and more positive trust and has become a trend
Activity: 406

I m seeing it this way. Altcoins are also good to buy at less prices and sell them at double or triple the cost. But it does take a lot of time to reach the market cap in terms of hard cap and soft cap and then start rising or dropping. I see good product based altcoins are always giving good profits because of the performance they have with the product. Its dual role always , we have to distribute the protfolios and reap profits.
Pages:
Jump to: