Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 33. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 271
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
I think no because they are different value and bitcoin is strong coin and main coin in the cryptocurrecy so I think alts cannot against to bitcoin mostly this time bitcoin is higher price.
Despite of this I think yes alts might still hold a chance against bitcoin. Cant say all the alts but a few like ETH or dash surely have a fair chance. ETH because its compelling and has been a platform for many other cryptocurrencies. This might take a lot of time but one day btc and eth might be of equal value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Unfortunately we can see altcoins may struggle for few more years to be successful like bitcoin. Bitcoin has been the number 1 and still the number 1 of all the cryptocurrency because of it's reliability and sustainance to people. Altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoins are also doing well however, we cannot predict yet even the performing altcoins will be also successful later on.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
Altcoins and big Businesses that use Bitcoin will allow Bitcoin to get larger.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There are some altcoins that have very unique and interesting “model of functioning”. I mean e.g. ETHEREUM (naturally!). It has big community and potential for the development.
Activity: 45
Bitcoin is the leading dog till further notice.ALL crypto currencies trade INTO bitcoin, this is not a debateAlso, NO alt coin comes Near to bitcoins brand name recognition and industry penetration...practically nothing.This can change naturally, but as of now...this isnt closeI do think there will be a number of coins that will stay side by side with bitcoin, they will need to provide anything.For occasion, bitcoin as a retailer of value vs bitcoin for each and every day use.I believe an alt coin can not contend with bitcoin as a store of worth BUT one particular will have to increase up as an each and every day coin, and that would suggest it would have to perform properly with bitcoin.
Activity: 812
I think no because they are different value and bitcoin is strong coin and main coin in the cryptocurrecy so I think alts cannot against to bitcoin mostly this time bitcoin is higher price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Dear, i think it's very difficult to do alts have chances against Bitcoins.
but everything is possible in crypto market.
i don't know but i think so just like Ethereum can do it.
Because Ethereum have a great platform. and it's have a good business acceptance in all financial areas.
See here: https://youtu.be/2bNEOJKA-lo

Even with a great platform and so many projects are running on ETH platform it is not able to cross atleast 50% of the Bitcoin value. The reason is that ETH is still controlled by its developer and anytime it can be dumped is the risk. But bitcoin is not controlled by anyone so their is no risk of dump by developer
Activity: 378
Dear, i think it's very difficult to do alts have chances against Bitcoins.
but everything is possible in crypto market.
i don't know but i think so just like Ethereum can do it.
Because Ethereum have a great platform. and it's have a good business acceptance in all financial areas.
See here: https://youtu.be/2bNEOJKA-lo
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that allowed altcoins to start, bitcoin made way for altcoins and the whole blockchain and the great projects altcoins have are all started with bitcoin, I think we are still very early investors in cryptocurrency and bitcoin still has to leave its mark as the first great coin, on long term though I think altcoins will be bigger since they have improved features and great projects ahead of them, it will take some time in my opinion but altcoins will take over.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Yes. In fact, recently, PBT had a higher market value than Bitcoin which shows that altcoins has a chance. Both altcoin and Bitcoin are only dependent with each of its demand in the market. So it is really not impossible. Indeed Bitcoin has a much larger market value compared to most of the altcoins but the rate of the increase on their market value is way higher than Bitcoin, since altcoins are known for short term investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Bitcoin is still the best in crypto but altcoin always gave their chance to pump and i also have my chance of getting a profit too.
Activity: 196
Not at this time Smiley) I think Bitcoin still King in at least next 20 or 30 years cause when the total amount of Bitcoin in all over the world still available the price of Bitcoin will not stop increasing so I think there are no altcoin can beat the 1st place of Bitcoin Smiley) As I remember someone said that the total supply amount of Bitcoin will be mined out in 2140, I'm not sure about it but I hope it'll be Smiley)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Altcoins are altcoins. They won't surpass Bitcoin. Their price always go down when Bitcoin value is increasing or decreasing rapidly. Some altcoins are better developed and work much faster than Bitcoin or have more interesting features. Despite these facts, Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency which was successful and it won't disappear fast.
Activity: 322
For now, bitcoin prices are on rise there is the possibility that this makes taxes more expensive. If for altcoin, I think this is just an alternative to bitcoin if to compete with bitcoin it would be difficult.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

No, Bitcoin still number one when we talk about crypto currencies world. Bitcoin have the highest price and the biggest community and the most powerful potential among crypto currencies. There is some altcoins having good potential like ETH for example, but it is still far from Bitcoin. In fact all the altcoins depend in Bitcoin, and their success is linked to the success of BTC
yes it is,as we can see bitcoin tops among all other coins there, it has  a man users too and investors around the world , because the demand of the bitcoin is still there and the opportunity to earn it many too but people doesnt know about bitcoin so careefully we all need to learn it too.
But you have to remember the opportunity of Bitcoin does not wait you, you will miss it if you only learn the knowledge about Bitcoin. Example the price of Bitcoin has dumped below $2,9xx in last month, if you are a trader, you had bought a lot of amount of Bitcoin to hold till today and take profits, do not need to learn more knowledge in that time.
Activity: 42
Bitcoin is like a dollar, and alts any other currency, so all of them should live in future.
But I'm just newbie in this stuff
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

No, Bitcoin still number one when we talk about crypto currencies world. Bitcoin have the highest price and the biggest community and the most powerful potential among crypto currencies. There is some altcoins having good potential like ETH for example, but it is still far from Bitcoin. In fact all the altcoins depend in Bitcoin, and their success is linked to the success of BTC
yes it is,as we can see bitcoin tops among all other coins there, it has  a man users too and investors around the world , because the demand of the bitcoin is still there and the opportunity to earn it many too but people doesnt know about bitcoin so careefully we all need to learn it too.
Activity: 18
What about government sponsored/supported/run cryptocurrency? Will China, or the U.S., supplant Bitcoin?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-23/pboc-is-going-digital-as-mobile-payments-boom-transforms-economy
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
This Could Be Possible, But Not Too Fast To Happen, Bitcoin's Role in The Virtual World is Something Valuable.
There Are So Many Alts, That is Actually great Deal As it is In investing or buying.
Bitcoin For Life. Till The End.
Activity: 126
As Long as BTC will be the #1 trading pair on all exchanges, it will stay #1 crypto.

Right now, Bitcoin is just the most hyped and adopted cryptocurreny outside of this community. When People will start to realize that there are way better cryptos, alts will follow Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: