Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 38. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think bitcoin is the future. The blockchain technology, sure, but not the crypto currency itself. There are too many draw backs to prevent it from being globally adopted - the cost to transact, the speed, the supply... These are really really substantial issues for breaking into mainstream.

So, do alts have a chance? Absolutely, providing they're based on a human need and the right technology.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Alt-coins are permitted to be large rated but can not bit down Bitcoin from its position. Just like dollars which is usually acknowledged to buy and market products in the worldwide market so is Bitcoin a significant coin for crypto-transaction other than the alt-coins.
yes that is right that any altcoin cannot beat bitcoin so easily but still i think that chances are always there. In fact it is depend on the interest of the people, if people will continue taking interest in bitcoin then i do  not think that any alt can beat bitcoin, because the investment in bitcoin is more than any other altcoin, and people are still more confident to increase their investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
bitcoin is a top crypto currency.and it will remain same Smiley
yes i see some challenge bt btc is king
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its actually challenging to predict what will take place in the future...but if there is a single point i can predict would be that bitcoin is surely right here to remain. its value is simply based mostly on shortage and its title and brand. Absolutely nothing new in bitcoin infact it's higher transaction payment and time for affirmation can make it suck. but my prediction is that none will overtake it, but several will arrive close for illustration ethereum, wave, dash and perhaps some new innovation in the potential. but i would not put all my eggs on bitcoin on your own. its way too dangerous for me.
Activity: 50
I think no a single can inform every little thing occurred by opportunity. As of now bitcoin have turn into a single of the best asset but anything at all can even now happen. It is only the foreseeable future that can inform whether any altcoin can be the best, but till then bitcoin remains the initial and the very best.
Activity: 24
Alt-coins are permitted to be large rated but can not bit down Bitcoin from its position. Just like dollars which is usually acknowledged to buy and market products in the worldwide market so is Bitcoin a significant coin for crypto-transaction other than the alt-coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
in my honest opinion i think bitcoin will be the standard of all coins because of its value, highest at longest coin. It is like the center of all the crypto and will be there as long as blockchain still immune to attacks.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin its heart of Crypto currency. So I don't think that any alt can replace bitcoin Bitcoin is the main currency with regards to crypto currency world
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Altkoine need to counteract the bitcoin. They have enough space in the virtual world, and in our real world. Altkoins, as a rule, are created to serve a certain sphere of our life in order to significantly improve, simplify and accelerate it. Bitcoin is also created as a digital universal way of making payments and payments. In addition, recently it has become increasingly used as a means of accumulation, a means of value, actually becoming digital gold.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin, altcoins will never meet the value of this bitcoin but i think altcoin is a big contribution to the bitcoim because this are the reason why bitcoin is still alive
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
that for sure because alts bring new technologies not invent yet in bitcoin .eth smart contract is an example for advance technology not implemented in bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Heaps of altcoins are pumping this previous couple of days. It is a proof that digital cuurency are now little by little becoming approved throughout the world. I'm waiting around for a couple of much more times for the cash to dump then I will get heaps of it. It is one of the greatest time to commit in altcoins

Nope it is proof that ICOs are getting hyped and more and more people are getting scammed one way or another. Altcoins are just a way for people to earn more bitcoins and that should be announced well. People are just playing in the altcoin market. They hype this and that so they can earn money from the people that bought that coin. I remember having a facebook group that says "Traders" but then they just keep on hyping a single coin and no trading is actually being taught. A new guy comes in, they just tell him to invest in that coin. When the coin gets dumped (by them, obviously) they will just tell the newcomers to "hold long term" and never let their hopes die. So yeah, I see no reason for altcoins to stand a chance against bitcoin.

At the end of the day, all these altcoins were made so that people can get more bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
A very little possibility does exist,because ain't controlled by anyone or any company/organisation/government. So you cannot say what will happen bitcoin. If the current state of bitcoin going be banned in China ,spreads and other countries also start doing the same ,then altcoins have a good chance,other wise bitcoin is gonna stay for more than a while from now on.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
As I can see, yes alts or other alternative coins do have some chances against bitcoins. There are several alts out in the market and a lot of them are already gaining support and their value also started to increase. They are also directly affected by the increase of bitcoins price so like cash found in different nations I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be alt coins that will also show up in the market and once everything is centralized in the future, who knows those alts might be the next digital currency representing a nation.
Alts were too many to consider replacing a btc, even ETH can't make it though eth really have lot's of use and also proven useful and important but it was still btc we commonly use since it is the basis of all alts ,from how we invest on such ICO ,to knowing it's value.
I have to disagree with you, yes more and more altcoins are having better features than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is still a growing cryptocurrency, what I mean is not price but it has growing awareness. Bitcoin is getting so popular that you will know the word Bitcoin first and not "altcoin" or "cryptocurrency". For new people who want to use cryptocurrency they will tend to the one that is more accepted and that is Bitcoin as it is currently the most accepted cryptocurrency out there. No Altcoin can replace Bitcoin as long as it is still growing.
Activity: 837
As I can see, yes alts or other alternative coins do have some chances against bitcoins. There are several alts out in the market and a lot of them are already gaining support and their value also started to increase. They are also directly affected by the increase of bitcoins price so like cash found in different nations I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be alt coins that will also show up in the market and once everything is centralized in the future, who knows those alts might be the next digital currency representing a nation.
Alts were too many to consider replacing a btc, even ETH can't make it though eth really have lot's of use and also proven useful and important but it was still btc we commonly use since it is the basis of all alts ,from how we invest on such ICO ,to knowing it's value.
Activity: 3
You do realize that before you can get into altcoins you have to purchase bitcoin right? So in my eyes bitcoin will always be superior to other altcoins because it was the first.

Who's to say you won't ever be able to buy more alts directly with fiat? Few of the bigger alts can be bought with USD and I only see that expanding in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
Yes of course, all altcoin compete to be the best everyone makes coins to be number one and want to beat bitcoin, for now it seems hard to beat bitcoin, it takes at least 3 years.
You do realize that before you can get into altcoins you have to purchase bitcoin right? So in my eyes bitcoin will always be superior to other altcoins because it was the first.
Activity: 672
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Decentralization of the currency brought about d birth of bitcoin. Now the thought of having alts competing against bitcoin can be a war within the system. Bitcoin has its stakes and has the major shares. Alts will come behind. There is always a class and rankings even with this decentralization. Bitcoin will always be ahead!
Activity: 39
Heaps of altcoins are pumping this previous couple of days. It is a proof that digital cuurency are now little by little becoming approved throughout the world. I'm waiting around for a couple of much more times for the cash to dump then I will get heaps of it. It is one of the greatest time to commit in altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: