Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 18. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
It all depends on the situation, sometimes I sell everything at once, at some points I keep a couple of weeks
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
I do not sell coins and after going public because I know that they will eventually cost us a lot more  Grin
Activity: 266
May 18, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
Patience is the key to sucess.You must hold coins and then trade as any haste may result in loss or short gain.To gain big you must sit on coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
Depends on the coin, on the situation, on my plans.
Actually, I prefer long-term trading, so I just buy and hold (when the prices start dropping).
I wait for at least 20% increase before I can sell  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
i do hold and wait untill i believe the project of the coin that i hold reach maturity. Its the way to maximize profit and i do think the project would take some times to reach maturity and all i do is to keep patience and wait right moment to sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
stumble upon the future and they won’t see it coming pump form the market Street bonus was delayed because taxes should  be filed on time !!
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 12:16:41 PM
i suggest that we should wait for the market to pump,,because selling right now,,could lead to loss of profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 18, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I just started earning from bounties and what I am doing with my earnings is to sell it immediately when the price is near the ICO price.I once hodl a coin for a 2 months and I regret it because the coin value dropped by 90%. I haven't sold it until now because its not even worth it. I don't want this to happen again so I am selling whenever I feel that the altcoin I am holding is weak. If I get a chance to get a strong coin, I will hold it for sure.
Activity: 218
May 18, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
Most of the times I don't sell my tokens from bounty campaigns right away but rather I wait . I prefer to always hold the tokens with me no matter how long until I see the price growing bigger in the market. The reason is that if all I am out for is to make huge profits, then I must learn the habit of patience in selling tokens. All the times I have had to wait patiently for the price of my tokens to grow bigger in market have immensely profited me unimaginably, even though its not that easy to wait especially when there are financial needs to handle , but I have discovered it really pays to wait for the price to grow bigger in the market.
Activity: 504
May 18, 2018, 11:27:45 AM
I try to participate in bouty campaigns, where they give coins, not tokens, because tokens are not too stable in price and I do not like it.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:32:57 AM
I usually sell 50% off and wait until I have the feeling of having to sell them. Often a project needs some time to develop code and collaborate with its partners. So in the long run need patience. There are still a lot of fraudulent schemes and it's bad, the tokens become worthless after being traded.
Activity: 175
May 18, 2018, 01:23:02 AM
I dont sell right away especially that the price is not good.I waited for the right time that the value of token im holding is good enough to sell in the market and i can earn the right amount of profit.
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 01:15:42 AM
The current encryption market, I personally think it is not suitable for immediate sale. Because the price has not reached the goal I expected, I will continue to wait and hold it for a long time. Until the price rose to my expectations.
Activity: 321
May 18, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
To maximize your profits on investment, it would be better to HODL and wait until the prices are more rewarding.  Selling immediately would bring lower profits as you'll be competing with the bounty hunters.

I will sell it or not, otherwise I try to be patient, and whatever happens is my choice as a price lace or even very lace from before, but if our good fortune we can get high price, and lots of profit. I  will definitely wait. If I was investing in a potential currency, I would never sell that coin when the value of the coin was not high. The premature sale will probably make us regret it later
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:03:23 AM
for me i don't want to do this now, prices are very bad, waiting for better times.From my experience, I discovered that most of the times I hold the tokens to keep for sometime and sell later in future, the profits I do make are usually more than the ones I would have made if I had sold the tokens early. So, patience is my embracing key factor in selling tokens.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
Ofcourse you have to wait for the right time because you might end up not gaining your investment if you just keep on spening your money on buying and buying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 12:44:14 AM
In my experience, eversince i started doing bounties up until now i never sell any of them even they have their values on market im still holding them waiting for the value to rise, but when the time that i really need money i will sell some of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
Regardless of the cryptocurrency purchased from the exchange, or the cryptocurrency distributed as a bounty quest, I will hold them for a while and wait for the price to rise to a certain position before they are sold. By doing so, I only hope that my own interests will be maximized! Although there may be losses! But I'm willing to try!
Activity: 96
May 18, 2018, 12:27:27 AM
I will not immediately sell it in this falling market. If someone sells at this time, I think he is a fool. Because the current price is very low and I'm selling it now, I think I'll lose a lot.
Activity: 16
May 18, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
I lost lot money, I would like to sell now
Pages:
Jump to: