Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 19. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:24:40 AM
You must make your own research and evaluation decisions. According to statistics, about 90% of coins after ICO are losing value. But since I have invested in this project, at least until the project is fully realized, I would rather hold these coins.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 12:22:27 AM
Yes, every time when ICO is listed, I will take back the principal of my investment. Others will stay in the wallet and wait for the price when I am considering selling.
Activity: 157
May 18, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
I usually wait until the coin prices climbed higher. Like a coin that I got from following some airdrop to date still my save. Because I'm sure the next couple of months these coins will experience price increases. And I saw it slowly has begun to grow the development cost. Can be made for future savings.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 12:02:34 AM
depending on my instincts and my conscience, if my instinct will rise in price a few days later I will ask my conscience, I will sell it or not, otherwise I try to be patient, and whatever happens is my choice as a price lace or even very lace from before, but if our good fortune we can get high price, and lots of profit.
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 10:30:34 PM
Of course I will keep what I have and will sell only when the prices will suit me now the situation on the market I do not like at all, but in general I think that today there are a lot of projects that are still as expensive, but I'm selling I will not Wink Cheesy
Activity: 163
May 17, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
The last time I was forced to wait, because the bitcoin price was so cheap that just all the coins were very cheap, and if I sold them I would only have to buy ice cream, and now I'm thinking of buying a car!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 17, 2018, 11:34:37 AM
Its actually your decision, but I think that if the prices has gone high, sell it right away, though if you feel like there is much more opportunity than that or if you feel like there is more to come and more to rise, then hold it instead, since it is highly volatile I think it really is hard to determine whether it is the right time or not.
Activity: 136
May 17, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
I think that in the near future bitcoin will be worth as before , and maybe more than now,
you just have to wait and believe,
positive dynamics should continue.
to know which coin is good is checking the coin platform and seeing the coin platform is good because you will know whether it is worth to invest.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
After getting the result from bounty program, I will sell it. Because when token listed in the market will usually be dumped first. So when the price is still high I will sell some and will buy again at a lower price. That way I will have more tokens to hold and wait for the price to go back up.
Activity: 54
May 17, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I will sell half of the tokens once its listed any exchange and will hold remain half.After few days definitely price will come down on exchange will accumulate again 
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
It dependes  on project

for example AIRtoken I sell right after  ICO  however  Helbiz and REBL  I   have been holding since  ICO
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 08:00:22 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I will definitely wait. If I was investing in a potential currency, I would never sell that coin when the value of the coin was not high. The premature sale will probably make us regret it later
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 07:58:45 AM
For me sometimes I have sold some and hold some but this all depends on the condition I am in during the period. But there are some tokens I got from Airdrop that I don't tamper with because of the low value attached to it and I leave it because I thought there would be a much higher price in the future and also in Bounty campaign.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:44:21 AM
It depends how much is the price in the market if the of the token or coin if the price good may be i can sell some of that coin and then buy other altcoin and some of that coin i hold it if that coin is have a potential to grow
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

I usually do not wait a week or two weeks.but my friends who have kept waiting have always earned more money.be patient with the first rule of winning
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
May 17, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
So far I didn't dare selling them right after hitting exchanges. It resulted in to many dropping to lower value, but still worth my invested time. I only participate in high potential projects (or at least I think I do) and so far most have been great choices.
Activity: 29
May 17, 2018, 07:38:26 AM
Generally - wait. But sometimes you just have to rely on your intuition 🙂
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
May 17, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

I sell 30% of the coin I purchase if the price is profitable this is to regain my initial investment, but if the project is very promising, I prefer holding my coins for a definite period of time, but always look for the right to sell to recover my investment.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

It all depends on what stage of the market we are at. In early January, I bought different tokens for the Hold, but it's been 5 months already, and many have not even reached the break-even point. Therefore, you need to think where the market will go in the coming months before taking in the hold  Sad
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
I will wait for a higher price to sell my token. That way I will get a real advantage. If the token price does not show an increase, I will immediately sell my token after a few days. Because I'm afraid the token in the future can no longer be sold.

Wait for the high price but the target you dare at how much price. Do not expect too high prices, if you expect too high you will never exit the transaction. You will hold them forever. So if you see a price that gives you a profit you should sell it. Nothing can increase forever. And our greed is infinite.
Pages:
Jump to: