Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 20. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
It's difficult to say in general because I usually look directly on a token. Sometimes I wait as much as I can, sometimes I try to sell right away ..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 17, 2018, 07:08:02 AM
i don't sell at all. at some point i'm still afraid of missing something or not getting the best possible profit. therefore currently only HODL  Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
i will wait for three months . at this time , many bounty hunters will sell tokens . the price of tokens will fall in the short term . give it a little time and wait for the coin to mature . you will get more .
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
May 17, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
In order to maximize your investment income, HODL will be better. It all depends on demand. But it also depends on the individual. Everyone has a different economy. Then you have to wait for a bigger market because the big market has a very high transaction volume. This will make the price high and we will also get more profits.
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
May 17, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

i do not sell right after ICO ended,usually im waiting some time, for blockchain projects,like Egretia, it could be months, for blockchain services it could be weeks, but i definetly sell a part of my coins to get back my investemnets and keep other coins that stay
It is really not worthy to sell the rewards recieved from bounty right after the ICO....as a goodwill also you worked for a company so even after you recieve payment from them you must trust them and dont dumb the coins cheaply...wait for the right time when it hits big exchanges.
Activity: 53
May 17, 2018, 02:48:07 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

i do not sell right after ICO ended,usually im waiting some time, for blockchain projects,like Egretia, it could be months, for blockchain services it could be weeks, but i definetly sell a part of my coins to get back my investemnets and keep other coins that stay
Activity: 121
May 17, 2018, 02:47:36 AM
It can depend on my needs. If I need something in real world, I will sell, if not - I`ll hold for some months. Giving a project time to develop.
Activity: 151
May 17, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
The current market is still in a downturn, so I think if you want to get more benefits, you should continue to hold your tokens, because the current price is very low, so I think this is not a good time to sell.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
if the prices are too low i usually hold and then sell after a few days when the prices rise back up again do note that when a new ico is released in exchange its prices are usually a bit low and so holding is a better option
Activity: 13
May 17, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
if I prefer to see the situation and conditions. If indeed when listing in market high, and allows me to sell. then I will sell. However, if the listing price is still low. So I will wait until the price goes up. Minimal close to ICO prices.
Activity: 132
May 16, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
base on the type of coin that we have,,if we see that that coin has a great potential and valve,,then we can hold it for a while,,other way round,,the one with less potential can be dispose once and for.all
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 16, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
I usually wait. Especially these days take time to list in strong markets. Most of the time come out lower than ICO price. If it comes 10x more ofcourse i would sell at least half of them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
I dedicated much time investigating crypto tech and crypto market. Now I can say with a full confidence that crypto market will grow so you might join to smart investors buying coins but it is important not to sell them at once when you get a small profit it would be better to hold them longer to get an excellent revenue.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 16, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
I don't quick sell ,i usually wait for a few weeks before selling my tokens but that is if i need to and if values aren't really good at all. though most of the time, i hodl my tokens and wait until it surpasses ico price then i reinvest it.
In order to sell tokens after listing for a good price, you must be very fast now. The price falls very quickly, but it recovers in a long time and it does not always happen. I prefer not to fuss and keep all my coins for a long time.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 16, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

It depends on my needs or the capability of a token. I always read their whitepaper upon joining so that I would have an idea about the future of the coins. If I can't see any future from it , I sell it but if the developers are actively working for it, I always hold and wait until I reach the target value of it.
Activity: 133
May 16, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
The real value of a token is when all what is outlined in the roadmap is achieved. It is only then I do sell my tokens whether obtained from bounties or bought with my own funds.
Activity: 205
May 16, 2018, 03:32:25 PM
I don't quick sell ,i usually wait for a few weeks before selling my tokens but that is if i need to and if values aren't really good at all. though most of the time, i hodl my tokens and wait until it surpasses ico price then i reinvest it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
The second option.
I always wait for the coin to grow. Sometimes this is a wrong decision, but I continue to adhere to keeping coins to growth.
This is always a topical issue. Since sometimes coins are exclusively falling in price until they depreciate almost completely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

in 80% of cases I expect a few weeks, analyze and then make a decision.
Often it is not in favor of "keep and wait". After the listing - take off, then fall. It is not always possible to sell at maximum values. But this is a benchmark and for 30-50 %% of the maximum takeoff I'm waiting for the rates to return to the level comfortable for me.
Activity: 93
May 16, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
I will wait for a higher price to sell my token. That way I will get a real advantage. If the token price does not show an increase, I will immediately sell my token after a few days. Because I'm afraid the token in the future can no longer be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: