Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 21. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
Waiting for a time where the price is high enough and it also depends on a good token or not, if the tokens are not good I will soon sell it, and also be careful to get the most out of your investment
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
I think is better to hold but it depends, not every case is the same. Normaly I'm waiting for few months before selling to make an idea about that coin or coins.
Activity: 79
May 16, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
If these are promising coins, then I wait for several months.  And if the price has grown 2-3 times, then I sell coins.
Activity: 90
May 16, 2018, 02:51:02 PM
It is mostly advisable to sell immediately you receive your tokens from a bounty campaign.If you dont sell, other bounty hunters will definitely sell and dump the price.So its advisable to sell and buy more when they dump.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 02:47:34 PM
Personally I meanwhile hold everything, I create to myself a certain financial pillow in the future to be engaged in trade at the exchange. I change also some tokens for more perspective in my opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 02:43:25 PM
It depends on situation when bounties distribute their reward tokens sometimes i keep it and wait fir the right time to sell it but sometimes when listed on exchange and i need money badly no budget at all i sell it.
Activity: 32
May 16, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
it depends on the season. if it is on bull season, i do sell right away and if it is bear season, i do hodl until the price reach my target.
and the bottom line is dont panic sell.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
I am not selling at the current market, because I think there is much potential to rise up in the next couple of weeks. We already saw alot of dump and dips in the last time and it is time for some nice bullish fomo candles Cheesy
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
if I for now prefer to wait because the price of coins in the market is still low I will sell it later when the price of coins in the market is pumping
Activity: 26
May 16, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
Most of the time, the airdrop tokens received will sell coz 1) too few tokens 2) very low price 3) usually the price will drop first
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 16, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
Depending on a nice token or not, if a good token I will hold, but if it is not a good token I will soon sell it, because I'm afraid that if not a good tokens will be lost from the exchange
Activity: 490
May 16, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
I wait and only I wait! Otherwise the meaning of investing? You have to be careful to get the most out of your investment!
Activity: 94
May 16, 2018, 06:37:05 AM
the thing you should do to get the most profit possible out of your hard work and investment is to wait for the time where the price gets high enough you consider how much money back you should get from the investment and also not to panic sell most or some investors panic sell when the crypto currency is declining which will result to more decline what we should do in times like this is to just wait and trust the currency perhaps cryptocurrencies price is so unpredictable we might not know that we might became the next billionaire.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
This decision is the ICO and project dependent. Sometimes when I buy coins, I look at the team behind it and what they are working on and if they are not doing a good job then I sell as soon as the coins get listed exchanges to avoid any losses but with other coins I hold and wait for a while before selling.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
I just follow the trading method I created myself I share my bitcoin assets means I sell some and do daily trading and the rest I hold to get back to the price of $ 20k again, I really hope the price of bitcoin can be more than the previous price, so I do not miss to take advantage of coin that experienced price increases and can provide benefits for me.
right, it is best to stick to a certain strategy and if it does not make a profit, then make changes.
Activity: 24
May 16, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
I just follow the trading method I created myself I share my bitcoin assets means I sell some and do daily trading and the rest I hold to get back to the price of $ 20k again, I really hope the price of bitcoin can be more than the previous price, so I do not miss to take advantage of coin that experienced price increases and can provide benefits for me.
Activity: 112
May 15, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
actually its depended by ICOs, if ICO is good project and have good updated project then i keep it hold to reach high price, once reach the high price then i will sell
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
Most of the times I don't sell right away particularly when the listing price on exchange is small compared to what am expecting . I have cultivated the habit of waiting a little longer in holding tokens with me before selling it on exchange where it is listed. All the times I have ever waited have led to  greater profits for me than I can imagine.Hence, I will always prefer to wait a little longer before selling any of my tokens on exchange. 
Activity: 364
May 15, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
It’s all depend on you and your realization. If you look at the statistics than you will notice about 80%-90% of coins losing the value , in this situation you should research the market and realize the situation. If you found the situation is good than you can sell otherwise wait for further time will be best for you.
So it’s important to realize situation. By the way Its also depend on your project, What type of project do you invest? There has differences according to the different project. You may find someone best. My suggestion is don’t sell without profit.
Activity: 205
May 15, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
As for me it depends on the amount of the coin presently. If it has good value then I sell right away but it doesn't have a good value then I always hold until the price will go up. I don't just sell at any price in market.
Pages:
Jump to: