Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 22. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
I have not yet unloaded the token. I leave everything in Hold. The hope that it is my coins that will be shot in the future by a few X's - she sits inside me)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Wait until the expected price appears, or the price is not approaching. The key is to keep track of market price developments.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
May 15, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

I now always wait until the price grows and only then sell, before I see no reason to sell for cheap! But everyone decides for himself how it is better for him
I also do that, some of the coins I get on bounties I never sell because I'm so confident that the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve and this certainly has an impact on the coins I have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 15, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
Good day everyone.Working in the bounty comes a lot of different tokens.And here is a big question, to sell or leave.But it all depends on you.If you need money, you need to sell.But if the money is not needed urgently, it is better to wait for small pampas and then sell.All the profit!
Activity: 138
May 15, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
...Usually, I'm holding it and waiting for the right time when it's price will be increasing. Sometimes I decided to trade some of my tokens if the price is higher, but i don't gamble to sell them if the price is too low because i need more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

I now always wait until the price grows and only then sell, before I see no reason to sell for cheap! But everyone decides for himself how it is better for him
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
If the market is stable and the price of coins grows, then I hold them for several months.  I do not see the point of selling right away.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

ICO is longterm investment, if you sell your token immediatly i doubt you will gain any profit.
i suggest you to hold your tokens until the ICO have launched their product.
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
it is never clear what the limit of the high price of a coin is, and when I see a large price increase after ICO, I do not sell it in the hope that it will be even higher, but alas then it falls too low and forever... it remains only regret that I did not sell before...
Activity: 291
May 15, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
what I do is wait until the price rises high, so I can get a big profit.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
I personaly only invest in ICO-s, where I see the potential for long term, so I don't sell it, when the ICO is over. Instead wait for higher profit. Also, many times, the price of the token often increases, when it got listed in some famous exchange, and usualy it does not happen immediately.
Activity: 21
May 15, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
I am a lazy holding type. I'm currently invested in trade.io and I find their Liquidity Pool promising! definitely a win-win for me. Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 15, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

The project I participate depends on the success of that project and the stock market in which it is listed. If the project has not reached the expected success, I usually do the selling, but if the project is successful I definitely do not sell it and expect it to be evaluated. Obviously, the stock exchanges that are being traded also affect my sales incentives. If you are using a low quality and low volume stock market, you can eliminate all your tokens with piece sales.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
May 15, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
You cannot always apply the the strategy in all occasion all the time. Dig up usefull information for your decision making. Ofcourse if all signs says the token is good for the future, then hold it and wait for the best time to sell. But if your research and instict says it's bad, sell them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
I sell immediately only if the coin has no prospects. If the coin is promising, I try to support it as long as possible, and only then sell. I think many adhere to the same strategy
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
I'll wait for a while to sell. For some new tokens, selling immediately may make you miss opportunities for rapid growth.
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
Before i do some action. id do research first about the project if its good to hold or sell early..because sometimes some project its just  as good like other project some of them are scams and some of them you can earn a lot of money.well it depends. but if the project got listed in any exchange with just a month or a few weeks after it releases i hodl it but when a project didnt get any exchange after it release im sure its a scam and it dont have a good value in the future.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
I sell it immediately, but sometimes I will hold it, and it actually depends on the situation, if I do need money, then I will sell it, if not, then I will hold it, so I can have a chance to sell at a higher value.
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 15, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
What I often do is wait for those tokens to have a higher price. I am not giving a hasty reaction to the newly listed tokens in the market, because I think the tokens will be able to grow again, and of course, my tokens will also grow. However, once in a while I can also sell it directly when the token is registered in the market or exchange it with another coin, that I do usually because the prospect owned by the token is not good.
Activity: 65
May 15, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Try and show your support by holding you assets long term,after all, you may have invested or joined in bounties because you believe in the coin - right?
But for people who just joined for the sake of it, it is understandable that they would sell it right there and then.
But I would encourage them to hold it for a while and see the results
Pages:
Jump to: