Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 33. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
It depends on the listing price, if assuming the 13th open was sold during the ICO at $0.15 and probably when hitting exchange it was listed at $1+ or 0.9$ as a bounty hunter I'll gladly sell some and hold the rest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 10, 2018, 04:49:21 AM
In the current market, I will not sell it immediately. Now the encryption market has just started to pick up. The price is very low. If I sell it now, then I will get very little. I should wait for the market to continue to rise.
Activity: 57
May 10, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
I am waiting for the right time. Participating in ICO through airdrops or bounty and buying token means you really believed that the project will become succesful in future time. Succes of project cannot be concluded after the ICO but how it will be useful by people in future time. When the project succed demand of the specific token will increase means the price will rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
As what I have observed, the price of the tokens we bought or earned in participating in bounties suddenly drop at the end of the ICO and starting to move up the moment the tokens listed in the exchange. So I think it is better to hold a little longer to earn more profit. But if you are satisfied with the profit you will earn if you sell right away, then it is all up to you.
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 04:39:21 AM
I am continuing to wait because the market's price has not reached my goal so I will not sell it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
Just waiting. I don't think sell right now is a good choice. The market now is steady, didn't rise up or drop down. So just relex, and the price will rise up in next months.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:33:59 AM
I don't like daily trading. I prefer to buy cryptocurrency for a long time. so there is a chance to get the maximum profit with the minimum expenses. therefore, I try to choose the most promising cryptocurrencies
Activity: 125
May 10, 2018, 04:32:39 AM
In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I will wait patiently for the market to recover, because I know that the encryption market will pick up someday sooner or later.
Activity: 4
May 10, 2018, 04:31:26 AM
If the price goes below - wait up.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 10, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
Well for me, it really depends upon the situation. If I think that the coin is really good and has the potential to be a big one in the future, i always try to hold as long as I can, trusting the coin will surge sometime in the future, though if it happens that I'm in the situation where I really need money, then I won't hesitate to sell all of it or keep some and cash out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 10, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
I don't participate in shit bounty campaigns, but choose projects that I think are promising, so it is logical that I believe that the price of tokens will grow over time when the work on the product is completed. That's why I always hold.  Sometimes i can sell a small part on nominal value or when the price will give 200-300%.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
For me I wait the tokens to list the second exchanges so that it will increase the price more and then I'm gonna sell my tokens right away but only half of my tokens and other will hold for long.
If we have invested in a token which have not a much better future or the future of which looks as dim then we have to do like you are doing and have to playing in the time of exchange listing while if we have invested in a project which future looks as best then we have to wait for a longer period so that we get a highest profit from our investment.
Activity: 1358
May 10, 2018, 04:04:34 AM
For me I wait the tokens to list the second exchanges so that it will increase the price more and then I'm gonna sell my tokens right away but only half of my tokens and other will hold for long.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
I prefer waiting for some time to see how the project's life is going,normally right after the end of Ico the team is busy with project and the token price doesn't reflect the real value.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 10, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

If it's a bounty or an ICO, then I only participate in those that I believe are very strong projects with a bright future... so I tend to hold onto these as I think they have a good chance to increase in price substantially once the project has been developed and become established.
Airdrops are different as there is no work or expense involved. Again if I think it has good potential then I will hold, but others I sell short term whenever the price goes up to what I think is a reasonable selling point.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
May 10, 2018, 03:54:03 AM
yes, I do sell right away because I need some funds every month so I could fund my needs, but sometimes if I have remaining money, I prefer to hold.
Activity: 294
May 10, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

I choose to wait because if we rush to sell it because I will get a loss so from that I prefer to wait because by waiting we can invest in the short term and can benefit, because now that I see the price of altcoin in the recovery period and so you can invest in Altcoin you have
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 03:11:20 AM
I always be patient and wait until the right moment to sell all my coins, because if I rush to sell my coin, then in the future I will regret because the price will increase very far.
Yes many coins have the price increased much higher. In the start I was at the opinion that anyone who invest in ICO has to sell sooner after the project hit the exchange but after seeing the price of Qtum and some other projects I am now of the opinion that we have not to hurry for to sell but have to wait for a longer time to sell it as then we will get the real profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 10, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
Actually I did not joined bounty campaign this year and last year and I remembered I joined last 2 years ago I think and I get some reward and I sell it after I get it. But I suggest to those people who are participated  in the bounty and get reward better to hold it and wait the price to increase and you may now sell it to get more profit . Don't sell it but it depends to the token that you get.
Activity: 392
May 10, 2018, 03:07:34 AM
When participating in the e-money market I was involved in bonuses and business exchanges. So when there are tokens I will rely on knowledge, experience and market analytics to retain the potential ICO tokens and sell the ICO token for sure. That my decision is to hold or sell immediately depending on the market, on the ICO value.
Pages:
Jump to: