Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 34. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
Usually, i do not sell right away the tokens that I derived from the investments I made.  It is a wise alternative to always consider the prices offered for each token I would sell.  As investors, you are the boss of any transaction you will make. Anyway, the tokens are not having expiration.  It is better to hold them for once if the price is still very low.  Just check the exchange schedule offered. If price is high, then, it is a perfect time to sell them.
Activity: 153
May 10, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
after participating in the ICO and getting their tokens, I see how the market reacts to new coins. and then I decide to sell or keep.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
My strategy is selling the half of a token and hold a half of it to have a preparations when the ICO has been successfully grow in a market to know your worth in working on them. I will hold my tokens waiting for the arrival in some biggest exchange.
Activity: 146
May 10, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
I will not choose to sell it now because I think the current price is low and it does not reach the price in my heart. And now that the encryption market is rising, we should wait patiently.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

For me it is depend on the project if the marketing of the ico is good and if they continue their hardwork work after ico's end I hold the token because the token have a future to grow and get a high price value.
Activity: 146
May 10, 2018, 02:53:32 AM
This needs to look at what happens. If I don’t lack funds and I think that the tokens I’ve got have great potential, then I’ll continue to hold these tokens and wait for it to increase in price, because this may allow me to Get more revenue.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 10, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
That is a good question and unfortunately there is no one size fits all answer. If we are talking about ICO coins, if it has gone up by multiples as soon as it launches I would sell enough to recover my initial investemnt plus a decent profit and then keep the rest running for future gains. If it drops backthen you can purchase more units with your profits for a larger bag.
Activity: 165
May 10, 2018, 02:47:25 AM
In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I will continue to wait for the market to change. The market has just started to rise. The rate of increase is not very large. We need to have enough patience.
Activity: 169
May 10, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
I prefer to wait because if hunted we will get a loss then it is better we wait for altcoin prices back stable because at this time altcoin prices in the recovery period, may currently wait is the best time

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
May 10, 2018, 02:24:23 AM
Most times its better to sell right away and other times just wait.  Holding some coin is a bad decision..  I've hold soma or like 1 year now it didn't rise above the price I got it..
Activity: 165
May 10, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
In the current market, I will not sell it immediately. Now the encryption market has just started to pick up. The price is very low. If I sell it now, then I will get very little. I should wait for the market to continue to rise.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 02:15:30 AM
As a bounty hunter I definitely make a profit by joining a bounty campaign, so I always have the option to sell and earn a lot of money from the tokens I get, of course I will hold the token until it reaches the highest price above the ICO price, so of course I get a lot profit .
Activity: 147
May 10, 2018, 02:04:10 AM
The specific time should still be judged according to the market conditions at that time. According to the current market conditions, I think it is not suitable for sale now. The price has only just begun to rise. The price is still not high. I think we should wait now.
Activity: 292
May 10, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
I always be patient and wait until the right moment to sell all my coins, because if I rush to sell my coin, then in the future I will regret because the price will increase very far.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
Immediately after the sale of many ICO projects, its token prices will drop a lot. I think selling immediately can reduce the risk. Because I can't tell if the project is really promising.
Activity: 68
May 10, 2018, 01:56:02 AM
I will continue to wait. I think prices will continue to rise. The current market is picking up. There may be some small fluctuations, but this does not affect the trend of the broader market. I think the bull market will soon be coming. I will hold my tokens waiting for the bull market. 's arrival
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 01:52:24 AM
I think it is necessary to study the project itself. If the project has a perspective then it makes sense to holding tokens and the profit will be greater.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 01:41:20 AM
I am sure that most of those who invest in cryptocurrency understand that not need to sell immediately and should focus on long time holding. According to most forecasts, bitcoin will cost $100,000 in a couple of years, and most altcoins will also increase in price. I also want to hold coins for 1-2 years as this is the only way to get maximum profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
It works both ways. You can sell right away if there's a 2 - 4x profit.

But if the situation is dire, you can hold and wait for it to go something of that profit.

Just avoid scam projects as much as possible.
Activity: 119
May 09, 2018, 08:21:28 PM
I do not see the point of selling coins at a low price.  It is better to wait a few weeks and more often the price is already beginning to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: