Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 35. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
It depends if the price in exchange is right and i need money to support my family i will sell it but if i have a budget it is better to hold it and wait for a higher price before selling it.
Activity: 406
May 09, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
Hey! Hold on, that's always a good thing. But unfortunately, it all depends on the financial situation, sometimes I can sell a little. But in General, I never panic and wait for the market to start growing.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Its depend to projects if their project and team is promising I hodl it, but if they have  no future and price at the moment is good I would sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
I personally prefer to wait. the majority of all prices will go down from the value entered in the Exchange after ICO. certainly, it would be a loss if the direct sale. stand alone in a few months then it could definitely go up and will be able to match or exceed the value of the ICO.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2018, 04:06:15 PM
I will hodl all my coins and tokens by the end of this year and only then I'll make a decision. It all depends on you and your needs. If you don't need money right now and you're not going to buy some promising coins/tokens, then the best strategy in this case is to hodl.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:05:12 PM
After I have participated in bounty campaigns and tokens have been given me and I discovered that the tokens have been listed in exchange, what I normally do is to wait a little more for the price to go higher in the market before selling. From my experience, I discovered that most of the times I hold the tokens to keep for sometime and sell later in future, the profits I do make are usually more than the ones I would have made if I had sold the tokens early. So, patience is my embracing key factor in selling tokens.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
Surely waiting for the best price for me to sell it even though it will take a very long time because the exact price will experience a very deep decline in the beginning of listing in the market, so if we sell tokens will get a very small value, so we better switch to another token and leave the existing tokens until the next few months we reopen the price of the tokens we hold.
Activity: 406
May 09, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
I don't want to do this now, prices are very bad, waiting for better times. I have a lot tokens that nobody buys even on forkdelta. At the end of 2017 it was more fun, hope this summer will be even better
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 09, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Depends what kind of tokens did you receive. Do you believe in this project? then the best way would be just keep it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 09, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

For me, I usually wait for a while before actually selling the tokens or coin I got from ICOs; I do that because I ride the wave of the popularity of the ICO, especially when it goes out public after doing its pre-ICO and investment stages. During that time, it garners the best attention from the community, and so in turn, it starts to gains more usage, and ultimately, it gains value during that period of time. And also, it is quite common that after the coins or tokens have been released, it's value is not ripe yet to be sold.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
May 09, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
Wait for a more higher price to come. I always believe that holding the tokens will increase the price and will get your profit much bigger than normal. I have techniques to make your profit multiply, look for the price of bitcoin, eth and your token and when the price gets 10% higher then sell all your tokens. Hidden charges and miners are also included in this situation.
Activity: 505
May 09, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

I am a bounty participant and my goal in joining bounties is to take home some money. The moment they were listed and it's value is gratifying enough, i sell it straightaway. But in some instances if i feel there was a need to hang on to a specific coin, i hold on to it at some unspecified time or just up until it's value has doubled.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
if the coins I get from the bounty and I think the coins are good for the future I'd better wait until the price I want.

Activity: 728
Merit: 506
May 09, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

If you already buy at ICOs this would mean that you have investigated the peoject and believe that the project will survive, and even when the ICOs end and the coin comes to a market, the price usually falls and it is pointless to sell rather than wait.
Activity: 67
May 09, 2018, 02:31:03 PM
I think you need to feel money from your coins, sell some part, buy good thing and enjoy, than you are cool guy:) And hold another part of coins:)
copper member
Activity: 462
May 09, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
Of course, it's best to just wait, because those people who have patience today can really make money, but not many people have patience today, so now the situation is not very good in this respect, I think that the situation will change in the future.
Selling the token immediately will not give you a significant advantage because its value will not increase, although there are some fast-performing coin exceptions like but you can also benefit better if you hold it
for some time ahead, it does take a long time
Activity: 490
May 09, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
Of course, it's best to just wait, because those people who have patience today can really make money, but not many people have patience today, so now the situation is not very good in this respect, I think that the situation will change in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
Yes, yes, sell everything urgently! The market is falling, this is the end. The end of the crypto-currencies and the end of the world.
Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
It all depends on the situation because sometimes when I get some bounty rewards not all of them have a great price so whenever I feel that the price is not enough them I will just hold them because I will pay fees and I will get a little bit of money then no. I am just gonna wait untill it will be great. But sometimes I sell it right away because the price is good and there are some instances that when I hold it for a long time they just fall entirely until it comes to the point that I will not get any.
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

In my opinion, if ICOs are good i think you should have long plan with this ICO, you should hold; beside it depends on the price of ICOs and the trust of the project you decide to choose how to do the best way. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: