Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 48. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 08:37:47 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I will wait for the higher pricce to sell the coins and then I will sell the coins to make more profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Wait when can still wait,because these tokens can grow as much as x1000% or more in just few months after getting listed,never join the hype or the trend of each coin if you really believe to its technology you wont be hestitating to hold these coins because most of the time investors and hunters are dumping their tokens which we shouldnt be doing if you want to have better results in the future.
The prices of coins is not going to have a high value if people sell the coins all the time. Watch out for teams trying to dump their coins on people with no money.
i'll wait for the pumping rate and in the exploded price before I sell right my cryptocurrency. in a times like now, it is better to hold because the price of all cryptocurrency are still changing big. maybe in the month of mune it will become stable and when I reached my target price then I have to sell it before it goes down again
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Wait when can still wait,because these tokens can grow as much as x1000% or more in just few months after getting listed,never join the hype or the trend of each coin if you really believe to its technology you wont be hestitating to hold these coins because most of the time investors and hunters are dumping their tokens which we shouldnt be doing if you want to have better results in the future.
The prices of coins is not going to have a high value if people sell the coins all the time. Watch out for teams trying to dump their coins on people with no money.
Activity: 34
May 07, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
You wait to sell on a good price
Activity: 72
May 07, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
Depends on the coins that has been rewarded and if you believe in them. some of these coins turn out to be valuable, therefore holding them for a little longer can turnout to be worthwhile. You can sell off immediately if you so wish but its advisable to have the coins for sometime and see how much value it can attract
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
May 07, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
After receiving the Token from the ICO distribution bounty and when Token was indexed by exchange floors. I usually hold the Token for about 2 weeks to see the exchange rate fluctuations, if the exchange rate drops I will sell and if the trend is up, I will hold at least 6 months to exchange rate x5 or x10 not market right at the time there. Because if the potential ICO project then the exchange rate will always increase due to the support from the project owner to push the exchange rate.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 07, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
I don't hold any of it but this is what I'd observed in the community with people holding tokens right away the ICO and they do both.

1. Sell after it gets listed, many are angry on why they are dumping it but what can you expect. A bounty hunter is only after the bounty and not with the potential growth.
2. Some are holding it for 3-6 months and its a gamble to them, lucky if the price rise but if not they'll just dump it anyway.
Activity: 204
May 07, 2018, 07:36:27 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 07:14:13 PM
I often sell when the coin touch the bigger exchanges because when they are added to the bigger exchanges then they add it at a high price and if we sell our coins at that price then we will earn much bigger amount of profit. If sometimes we wait for longer the the price go to lower and after a longer time comes back to higher value.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 07:10:56 PM
Hold those coins which you have found to be good for long term and sell those tokens which are for short terms because im sure most of the invetors and hunters are going to dump huge suppy of the token causing the value to decline,but not need to worry after sometime the value should be increasing as it reaches major exchanges.
Activity: 55
May 07, 2018, 07:09:31 PM
It varies in some instances. If I set a profit target and if it hits it immediately, I sell off and move on. If not i hodl till it hits it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
May 07, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

If I see big potential on that token, I will not sell right away because I play long term and I believe if that token offers great services it will soar high right away. Don't just dump the token easily, you invest on that ICO because you believe on it so better to wait for more months and you will realize its worth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
May 07, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
I will hold my coins, because of its potential but sometimes I sell it because of its low foundation of that coins. I think many altcoins has a potential and that’s why I still holding my coins right away. It always depends of the team behind it, if the coin has a good foundation and potential for the future.
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 07:03:25 PM
Nope because these tokens could be worth much few weeks or months when it was distributed,so we need to carefully hold these tokens especially those projects which has good future,check the roadmap if these tokens would have good future or it will be worthless because most of these projects are scam which is why you should be be checking these ICOs deeply.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 07, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

Whether the Token is sold immediately after distribution or not depends on the potential of the project. Because the project will be distributed to ICO investors the first, the waiting time for the bounty recipient to receive the token is a time to assess the potential of the ICO. If the exchange rate of Token for distributing to the investors is still higher, then hold, and then drop quickly, I will sell immediately after receiving the Token.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
Sometimes, it always depends on iCO if it has a potential in the future. Sometimes, I would like to buy more coins because of its potential and I already trusted the altcoins that I would like to buy. Some tokens Is good to hold, maybe someday they will have more worth in the martketing of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
May 07, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
There is a common opinion that it is better to hold coins. But this is not right for all projects. There are projects that are not destined to develop further. And it is tokens of such projects that have a price depending on popularity. After ICO, the popularity of such projects may fall, which is why it is recommended that they be sold immediately.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
May 07, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

If i had money i would buy and invest in this businesses and wait for at-least the next strategic plan (5 years) If the next strategic plan is promising i will hold for the next 5 years and so on. That's why bounty participants are being told to work on project they believe in.

Imagine if you had Facebook shares and sold them after it was used buy almost 100% Harvard  student - That's what bounty hunters are doing by dumping their bounty rewards after exchange Listing..
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
May 07, 2018, 06:45:16 PM
When it comes to investing I have always believed in holding for long term, yes there is a temptation to sell as soon as possible and get your profits but a short term gain is not really what I'm looking for what I'm looking are big gains, that is why I try to invest in projects that seem to have a chance to succeed in the long term and I try to avoid coins that are created only to speculate with them.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
Of course waiting for these tokens to have some good value so that we can maximize our profits,joining bounties doesnt guarantee our rewards because some of these successful ICOs that arent paying bounty hunters,greedy people wont give the rewars which these people who promote their ICO,and these people shouldnt be given a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: