Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 42. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:32:08 AM
I invested with ICO to have the goal of developing my money and getting the most profit. If I am in a hurry to sell it, then what I have done with ICO so far has no avail. If the token is already registered in the market, of course, I will hold it and wait for a price higher than the purchase price. So from there, I can get the benefits from my activities, and I get a profit from my investment.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
May 08, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
In my case since I don't have an immediate need for money or funds, I keep the tokens and hold on to it until it reached my desired target. It is tempting to sell right away because most of the time when tokens get distributed that is the time price is high and it will take time for it to go back to its initial price once dumping off tokens begins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 08, 2018, 11:30:18 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

It depends if the ICO project are good and the team developer are really active and working hard. I am a bounty participant especially in signature campaign, the tokens that I gain from the good bounty I would hold and wait for the higher price but the other I sell,  if the token are listed in exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
i prefer to wait because sometimes it requires patient to get the best conditions and price but do as you please
to sell right away is n9t the worst option either
Activity: 773
May 08, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
It all depends on the price. If it is higher than it was at ICO, then of course you need to sell. At any moment, the demand for a coin will fall and it will collapse in value. And if a very low price, then of course you have to wait.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
This was happens mostly on people who joins bounty campaigns, because they sell right away when their tokens has market price being listed. This is what my experienced on my friends who joins bounty campaigns, because they grab immediately on the opportunity to earn money and not for holding on a long term. And me also if I earned tokens and having good price value I will also sell  directly.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
Depending on which coins you have in your wallet, some grow very well now, you can wait with the sale.
Activity: 258
May 08, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
I generally hold my encryption for a long time, and the value of encryption will only be reflected slowly, which may not bring huge gains in the short term, but the long-term benefits will be very high.

Activity: 313
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
it depends on token i recieve on participating in bounty i usually set target price on token when that price reach i already selling my token and when i see great project and lot of potencial i hold longer.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 11:14:12 AM
The time of specific sale or purchase, I think we should judge according to the market conditions at that time, when the market fell, I think it is time to buy, when the market rises when I think it is a sale, this is my trading strategy.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
May 08, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Yes, in short, that is called investing by means of buying tokens in the ICO sale. What I do is something like what you did, I'm just gonna wait their tokens to get on the list and I'm just gonna watch its price. If the token price was consistently rising, then I'm going to sell some part of my token while if it is going down, I will wait again.
Activity: 434
May 08, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

It really depends on wha is the price of the coins because sometimes when I get some bounty rewards not all of them have a great price so whenever I feel that the price is not enough them I will just hold them because I will pay fees and I will get a little bit of money then no. I am just gonna wait untill it will be great. But sometimes I sell it right away because the price is good and there are some instances that when I hold it for a long time they just fall entirely until it comes to the point that I will not get any.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 08, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
Depending on the crypto market price that will going to receive especially from bounty. If the crypto market price is good then probably selling it is the best thing to do. Or if it is not that good then holding also is the best thing to do. As we all know that cryptocurrency market price is volatile depending on the bitcoin market price because these altcoin will reflect on bitcoin market price. If bitcoin going strong then altcoins will follow and if bitcoin will going down then so does the altcoins. So in preferrably if bitcoin market is strong selling crypto would be best for me.
Activity: 456
May 08, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

After participating to a bounty i checked if the project reached hard cap if they do i usually hold the coin knowing that this project was able to get more investors and a community. This is a positive factor that may lead to increase of price in the token. If the project don't even hit half of thehard cap i usually dump it

I think that's too average to determine if it's time to sell or not because even the ico was successful when the participants and other investors dump immediately their token then the price will decrease. For me it all depends on the quality of the project if it's beneficial for long term and how the team acts according to their roadmap then it's good to hold.
Activity: 280
May 08, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
It depends on situation when bounties distribute their reward tokens sometimes i keep it and wait fir the right time to sell it but sometimes when listed on exchange and i need money badly no budget at all i sell it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
sometimes I do sell immediately, but sometimes I hold it, it is actually depend on the situation, if I do need a money, then I will sell it, if not, then I will hold it, so I could have an opportunity to sell at higher value.

Same with me, I don't sell right away, I always try to balance my budget and my needs to cash out. If I see that the price is Low I will wait but if I really need a money, I sell only some of my coins but not all.
Activity: 406
May 08, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
When I participate in ico I don't right away sell even prices are falling i just keep holding for several months until price msy settle doen snd start to recover and i don't buy ico unless I'm confident that the project have  a succesful platform in the future.
Activity: 156
May 08, 2018, 09:31:12 AM
I think the token purchased through bounty or ICO should be sold within a short time after entering the stock exchange. Because there are a lot of people who get the same way to get the tokens to think about it, you should sell earlier than they do on the premise that the tokens are profitable.
Activity: 103
May 08, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
If I can immediately get a profit of 2-3 times the price of ICO, then I sell immediately.  If not, then I wait for the price to start rising.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 09:22:03 AM
5-6 months to give project a time to develop and be grounded, then sell, or hold, depending on the price and position of a project
Pages:
Jump to: