Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 43. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 08, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
I do sell right away because i know the price will dump by 10-20% after it get listed.
most of the bounty participants want to sell their pay-out right away.
i am one of them but im kinda different.
i do buy back at fall. and wait for the rise.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
If I personally also will stand first to store our assets let me if the future price goes up again we can be ready to enjoy a better price and better profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
usually before I decide which steps I'm going to take I always do some little research about the inside of the coin so I can decide what I'll choose, hold or sell.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 09:16:21 AM
Prices of most of the coins that do ICO do normally fall below the ICO price after the ICO, with this it now left for individual investors perspective on why they are investing in the coin. But, to me I do buy coin that I believe in their projects and future plans and not for immediate gains which at the end of the day also contribute to why price of newly listed coins fall. Dumping or selling coins immediately is not a good strategy for a smart investors and we should at least wait for a newly listed coins to be stabilized before selling off.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
I will wait till the price will be very good and bring me more profits,i don't like rushing to trade my coin either i invest or i gained free token from doing bounty campaigns. I always wait and will continue waiting till the value of the coin increases a lot then i can trade.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

If the price of my earned token will hit my target price , for sure I will sell it all , but most of the time it was not happened because usually price of the tokens after bounty are very low like zero value that's why I always hold my tokens and after two or three months , I will dump it all .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
May 08, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Of course I would wait for the right moment. Waiting will result in big profits, the bigger the profits are, the happier I get. Added to that, everyone should know that they have to believe what is right to them. If you do believe that the price will grow, then why not wait? Patience is really required, and if you are that need of money, then sell what you have. At least you need them for necessary things and  not trivial ones. Once again, waiting and patience are a bless.  
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Most often, this is an instant sale, immediately after the appearance of the token on the market. Because it's easier than risking and waiting for your token to completely devalue.
Activity: 294
May 08, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
I would wait for month or more after ICO ends, but it is seriously depending on amount of money I got from bounty, if many - I`ll sell right away.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
May 08, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
sometimes I do sell immediately, but sometimes I hold it, it is actually depend on the situation, if I do need a money, then I will sell it, if not, then I will hold it, so I could have an opportunity to sell at higher value.
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
I think you should first ask yourself why you invested in the first place. If it was just because of the hype, then selling half when it's up is a good strategy, then wait for a few months to sell the rest. If you bought because you believe in the coin, then you should stick to your strategy and hold until you have made the gains you were thinking about at that time. I have a spreadsheet that I make my notes in, pricing, and the key milestone which will remind me when to look at the coin. Otherwise, I just forget about it in between those dates. Lastly, if your coins is up, and you want to invest in another ICO but dont have fiat, then it can become another reason to cash some out.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:03:55 AM
If you believe in the long term potential of the specific project then of course you should hold your tokens, if not, wait for a decent pump with a solid amount of liquidity and sell them. Further along, re-invest the obtained amount of ETH into something that has better potential.
Before we act to do something, it would be nice if you look at the situation. If the price is not lower than ICO, then you can sell some parts you want to sell, but leave the rest some coins that can profit for you pumps
so that the value can be higher.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
usually i not do sell i hold for a weks or months because in ico when you join in good bounty you will earn more again when you hold, in ico the price will going crazy when popular like credits
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 08, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

After participating to a bounty i checked if the project reached hard cap if they do i usually hold the coin knowing that this project was able to get more investors and a community. This is a positive factor that may lead to increase of price in the token. If the project don't even hit half of thehard cap i usually dump it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
If you believe in the long term potential of the specific project then of course you should hold your tokens, if not, wait for a decent pump with a solid amount of liquidity and sell them. Further along, re-invest the obtained amount of ETH into something that has better potential.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
May 08, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
Every time I get a reward from a bounty or a signiture campaign I make first an analysis and fluent observation so that I avoid making miserable decision ang wasting big opportunities, If I see that a currency is a long term investment then I will probably hold my reward but if not I simply sell it in the exchange, thats how I make a decision whenever it happens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 08, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
Now the Crypto market is really hard to guess. I do not guess the growth trend of the coins I am holding. So I just expect my luck.
Activity: 295
May 08, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
I think is better to hold and wait to the high price then sell. And invest another ICO. And always check a coinmarket cap and check a supply of the coin and base on demand and supply of the coin.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
It all depends on the original cost. Although there are times when I just sell. Usually it happens after heavy ICO which took a lot of personal time from me and I would not like to spend still time for trade in them.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 08, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
Sell tokens that you get at once - it makes no sense. I think that should wait until their sale at least half a year. And it is better to wait a year.

As I said it is not applicable for all the project's token because most of the tokens price will fall dawn once it was listed in exchanges and very few of them will recover from this fall.But it is upto to you whether to hold or sell.But one more sad thing is even if we got the tokens most of the time it will never listed on exchanges so we need to hold it forever.
Pages:
Jump to: