Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 44. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
If you look at the current market conditions, I think we should wait. Because the current market is still relatively low compared to last year's market, we cannot get more profits.

In addition, we need to monitor the market current condition. If it is going down then leave your coins to your cold wallet and wait patiently for the right time to sell for profitable returns.

There's a lot of ups and downs right now and it's hard to predict when to sell to gain some income but one thing for sure these situations are just a sign how healthy the market is right now. If you ask my suggestion of selling or continue holding, I would say I will still continue holding my coins no matter what happens because I know when the last quarter of the year comes almost all the coins in the market will pump so high because that time is the best time for crypto market. But if you have some financial needs right now I would suggest to sell some of your coins for the problem be solved but make sure you gain profit not just panic selling so that even you sell your bitcoin you know it by yourself that your hard work has been paid off.
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
I keep all the coins for a long time. I hope this is the right strategy
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
I definitely expect it because when the token goes to the stock exchanges, it starts to be in demand even artificially to raise the price, people see it and start buying it  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
Today the market price is very low. At the moment it is better to wait and to keep tracking the situation on the market. If the project is promising I recommend to wait till the end of year.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
May 08, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
In my early days here in crypto i used to dump all the tokens i get. I usually sell them as soon as I got them, but regret strike me thus i learn how to hold and be patience so that when the certian coin of mine pump ill be happy with the profits. The last dump i regret was dumping an tokens only worth a $200 then after i check the price it went to $10000.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Actually I'll do both because if I see that the project is not supported by the community expect that after listing it to the exchange usually it drops more and more but If you believe in the project then you should probably hold it and follow the road map of the project sometime its worth because you can make a lot of profit but to if you want to assure things you can save the half and sell the other half.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 08, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
I do keep them for a while and then see how it goes. It also depends on the project as well. If I feel that they are going to succeed then I will definitely hold the coin for about year and then re evaluate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
If you look at the current market conditions, I think we should wait. Because the current market is still relatively low compared to last year's market, we cannot get more profits.

In addition, we need to monitor the market current condition. If it is going down then leave your coins to your cold wallet and wait patiently for the right time to sell for profitable returns.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I will wait patiently, wait for the market to recover, and wait for the price to exceed last year's price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 08:36:05 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Hold thos worthy coins to hold,and dump those you found worthless projects, so that you arent going to waste your time and effort waiting for those bounties to have some value,never hold shitcoins in the market because surely you are going to waste your time,i personally going to dump those tokens which doesnt have any good working product.
There are two type of crypto in my category. And each of them has different threat.
First is crypto with no promising and crypto with promising project. As all know, nobody know which is it but every person has their own way. For me no promising coin just sell it. And hold the good promising one.
Activity: 571
May 08, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
I think we should wait some time after the coins to the exchange. I usually wait about 2 to 3 months and then sell half of my tokens.
Activity: 133
May 08, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
If in the market in December last year, I will not hesitate to sell. But in the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency, because I think that the current market price is very low, not worth my current sale, I will continue to wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
To get a big profit I will monitor the price first daulu, if Coins already listed in the market and the price is high would be my direct selling, but if the price is still low I will hold up to tokens that I have worth to sell.
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
I count on a higher price and wait for it if I have the opportunity I can buy more coins of this project when I see the prospect in it.
Activity: 146
May 08, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
In the current market, I will not sell my cryptocurrency. Because now the encryption market began to pick up. The price is not very high, and now there will be no more profit to be sold.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
My action on the token depends squarely on the kind of project and how promising it is. If i see that it is a project with very good potentials and has the tendency to go higher than the present, I hold my token until it yields more profit or I sell as soon as i notice my initial capital has been multiplied and I am in need. But it is good to hold potential token because it can yield more profits than expected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
It is better to sell half immediately after the coin goes to the first stock exchanges, and leave the second half if you believe in the project and do not consider it fraudulent. It all depends on whether you believe in the project or not.
Activity: 165
May 08, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
Activity: 618
May 08, 2018, 07:58:13 AM
Because I am a bounty and usually I see the potential of the ico. if less as expected I will usually sell and for ico that good prospect I will hold. it is my strategy in trading and also in financial manageability
in my opinion i will wait because there are a change that market will increase if that happened i can invest more and alot of income i can earn. some of us will sell their coin because of some reason but when you think that if posible that market increase you can have alot of earning. my advice to all users of altcoin we should wait first don't make any decision that you will regrets in the end.
Activity: 826
May 08, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
Because I am a bounty and usually I see the potential of the ico. if less as expected I will usually sell and for ico that good prospect I will hold. it is my strategy in trading and also in financial manageability
Pages:
Jump to: