Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 49. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 907
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
It depends on the project and their team that how much they are active in the development of the project. If the team is passive then it will not bring much benefit and if the project have a high potential then no matter it will take time or not we will wait for a longer time till the project is completed and it start to work fully. Like I invested in Rasputin Online coin and they have taken an year for their completion of their platform but as their supply is much lower and they have a high potential for success so I am waiting for longer time.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
It all depends on every individual as for me I follow the project and decide whether to sell or hold on to it for a while or even long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 07, 2018, 06:41:19 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Most of the time I use to sell right away after listing on some exchange. I only wait for those token which have price less than ico. If it is more than or equal to ico price then sale at once. Usually token take so much time to have good margin in their price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
Well probably i will wait if i see some reasons to wait,if it has a great potential in the market and the ICO were successful then i will hold it for longterm investments.It also depends on my needs,as long as i don't need to sell to profit i will hold it.Though there were instances that i also need to use,i think i have to convert sone of it to fiat for reasonable purposes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 06:39:28 PM
I do not like to sell tokens quickly, but when I get token, I always analyze the token development and market conditions first. if the tokens I get have good growth in the future, then I will hold.

a few months ago I had a bad experience with the first token I got from ICO, I did not do the analysis, so I climaxed. and sell it for a low price. and a few weeks later, the coin that I get rising to $ 1. I regret, and I do not want it to happen again.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
What's good about my situation is I can hold the coins whenever I want since I dont need money too much. This is an advantage for me since I have another job. But the best way to do is to be wise on your decision. As long as you dont nees that money bettee hold it then.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 06:23:52 PM
Selling right away may be profitable in some cases but in most of the cases I have seen that waiting always provides you more profit. I support keeping that to sell for higher prices.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 07, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
The ongoing price increase seems to be very phenomenal and has the belief that it'll continue to grow further reaching $10000 which is the next milestone to be reached. Also the more newcomers were making investments upon bitcoin which is a good news, in recent days after those days of panic now only the investor network is getting stronger. Holding is better at this moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 07, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
I don't sell it right away. I always wait for a while and then I decide what would I do. Most of the time I am selling, but from time to time I keep it, because the project is great.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 07, 2018, 06:12:55 PM
Nope not a good idea because these tokens are going to be much worthy few weeks or months when these tokens where distributed,you should be waiting patiently if you want to maximize your profits or else,but if you need monery asap you should sell it but for me i wont be going to sell these tokens because they might be worth thousands of dollars in the future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
May 07, 2018, 06:11:44 PM
It still depends on the project. I am still holding sonm after that long period and I have sold a lot of coin after this. Some coin are so promising that you can't afford to lose early.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
May 07, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
Price really matters, it sometimes to sell them off immediately if we can see it have price cause I usually notice that it quickly fall down once it is already listed and it's getting hard to recover.  But it's recovery depending also how devs strategies to help it out from falling in dip.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
In this case sometimes people get confused, Sell or hold. These are all decisions in the hands of the coin holder. If we want to sell there is no one of his and when want to hold also there is no one of his. It's our own decision to hold or sell it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 07, 2018, 06:00:07 PM
When I receive tokens from a bounty campaign I will just first hold it and wait for time that the value of this token will risr up in the cioin index market so that we can have more exchange than the  usual value.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
Basically, I believe in live trading rather than holding coins for a long time.  So, at first when tokens listed on exchanges just sell my coins and then when price going to down then I buy again! This formula I learned within in these months! Because only holding can't make good profits for you.
Activity: 104
May 07, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
It depends on the situation of ICOs you've joined. If ICOs are promising and if you think that the project has more development to come, then hold first the token for a promising price before you sell it. Much better to divide your token if your not sure about the project. Sell the half and hold the half so that if the token price increase, you can gain profit from it.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 05:51:52 PM
I prefer holding. It's safer and less stressful as I don't need to stare at the chart all the time. Of course, you gain less than while shorting but the risk is also smaller.
That's what I am doing with most coins that I get. Bounty coins could get sold for a low price on an exchange, it's better to wait longer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 07, 2018, 05:50:46 PM
Personally It depends of the project. I usually keep it for a month at least and try to maximize the ROI. For some, I still HODL for long term specially when the max supply is low ( HACKEN). I am looking about news or event related to the project before selling off
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
May 07, 2018, 05:45:36 PM
well selling immediately after the tokens are listed on exchanges
is a very popular thing to do, there are a lot of people who solely
buy ICO tokens for this purpose.

Personally I dont do this especially if I trust the ICO and look
forward to the future. I am happy to hold the tokens for the
long term.
Activity: 132
May 07, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
I would prefer waiting for sometime to let the volume come in coin and let it go higher, then i sell out my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: