Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 46. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 108
May 08, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
I usually hold for at least a month to see how the token/coin is going before making a decision
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Selling or wait is really depends on the situation because once the market value is increasing and we think that we are gaining i think thats the right time for us to sell.

I used to sell right away and find another coin to trade, but it turns out that the more trades = more chances of making a mistake...
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Selling or wait is really depends on the situation because once the market value is increasing and we think that we are gaining i think thats the right time for us to sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
Nope, not yet did selling. I did was wait and observed and monitor the market price, after then, sell if the price was right and in the high value to cut losses and of course to gain high. And also it can be sometimes hold some for the future and sell if it is badly needed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 07:08:23 AM
Sometimes I do sell the rewards I get from joining bounties but most of the time I hod on to them because most of the time if it is listed on an exchange it will either increase or decrease and thats when I will decide if I will sell them at that amount or just keep on holding and wait until it reaches the ICO price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
I read about an interesting strategy. Such as the first sale to compensate for all costs, that is, wait for x2 and sell half. And leave the rest for more rapid growth, while reducing, sell.

Currently, I am waiting for the result of my bounty campaign token where I am expected to receive it 1 month from now and I would have to hold it for a while until it will be listed on the exchange list such coimarketcap currencies. If there is a good progress then I will have to use half of it and the remaining half shall stay until it will progress more.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
The specific time is based on the market conditions at the time. If the market continues to rise for a long time, I think this time is the time for sale. If the market declines and it slowly picks up, I think this is due to wait. .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
Just look up and take time to see the price mate, if that coin will be gain higher price or not. Don't be rush selling on it.  And if you think that its good to sell, or you profit which you think are okay to you, then go.  At the end, we ourselves will decide on to hold or sell that coin. Additional is, beware if it will launched to some exchanges because we expect that many will sell especially when that coin did airdrops
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 07:02:00 AM
Waiting and holding is the key to ICO investment.  The project needs to succeed for the token to have the highest value possible.  I am just concern on how tokens are behaving after it gets listed.  Most of the time, the token price got a lower than ICO price once they hit the exchange.

I think holding is definitely key especially in ICOs. You have to be patient and not panic sell and you will be rewarded
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
May 08, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
Waiting and holding is the key to ICO investment.  The project needs to succeed for the token to have the highest value possible.  I am just concern on how tokens are behaving after it gets listed.  Most of the time, the token price got a lower than ICO price once they hit the exchange.
Activity: 90
May 08, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
Of course it`s depend on the people what coin or altcoin token do we have but for me i will be waited for several months already but i can see that their value are not getting any better, just up and down. If up it is still not as it was expected. Actually i already have a collections of ICO tokens and havent sold from any of them. but it all depends on the need because everyone has a different economy if we have a lot of money then you have to wait for bigger market because big market has high volume which will make the price high and we will also get profit.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
I read about an interesting strategy. Such as the first sale to compensate for all costs, that is, wait for x2 and sell half. And leave the rest for more rapid growth, while reducing, sell.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
Depends but generally, wait unless the profit I'd be making is too high.
Activity: 266
May 08, 2018, 06:37:53 AM
Lots of people will sell it but the good investor will wait for the right moment to seel it and earn the rightful profit from it, so we HODL so we can earn an hefty profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
May 08, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Mostly I sell my coins as soon as they go to the stock exchange, but only if I like the price. Many of the coins I sold, then grew very much in price and I was disappointed. Now I wait and analyze the situation on the market for a long time, before selling the coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
Sell tokens that you get at once - it makes no sense. I think that should wait until their sale at least half a year. And it is better to wait a year.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
May 08, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
In general it depends on the coin and on your personal goals. I prefer to concentrate on long-term, but some coins I sell straight away if I don't like projects behind them very much or think that they're not doing a good job.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 08, 2018, 05:41:45 AM
For me just wait and feel the community flow, if seems that the community will asking and asking when is exchange. It could turn in to dump mode. So its up to you how you will consider the strength of the project. Well im holding bounty tokens because before i join I really do deep research so I am confident these coins will have a bright future
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
May 08, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
I have token / coin from bounty or buy from ICO, I always wait for it and hold it until the price is high enough, and moreover we have to respect the owner of the ICO project to not sell it directly when Token / Coin is already in exchange Wink
Activity: 658
Catena X
May 08, 2018, 05:35:01 AM
For now, yes, I often sell my coins form the ICO bounty rewards and then buy some altcoins to invest. It is still beginning. I actually plan to keep the tokens if the price is still low. But, let's see always the chance of the token that I got from the ICO. It will influence my decision to sell or hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: