Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 38. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 2
I also really believe in gifts and cryptocurrency bro. because there are still many gifts and cryiptocurrency that are still loyal and always keep their promises. even when we ask directly there is a good response ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I still believe in Bounty and Cryptocurrency.
I still have the belief that Cryptocurrency and Bounty will provide a great advantage for me in developing myself in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Although there are currently many issues that are developing the important thing is we must be sure and believe in what we will choose because this is the reason to make us more enthusiastic.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Why not? Nothing goes wrong with bounties and cryptocurrencies. I'm holding my coins and joining bounty. Having strong passion with cryptocurrency, I don't talk with people who always say crypto dead, it ended...but they never get out of crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
I wonder where the world would be if there is no cryptocurrency ,no bounties ,there are still promising projects out there so there will always be good bounties to join .research for promised ones is just a must
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes I am still believing in bounties and cryptocurrency because it gives a lot of help for me. I still receive reward token from bounty campaigns and I am happy to share that almost all of my bounties joined have appeared in the market. Bounty campaign as well as signature campaign is very legit business to do although some of its campaign is not appearing in the market well at least I did not give any money for it as capital. What the important is I have earned and I have learned a lot of things about crypto.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Why not? I am still very confident in the future of the cryptocurrency market.
I'm currently invested in FiiiCoin https://fiii.io/ as they are running crowdsale now. Check out!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
I do believe in bounties. A few months back, I participated in the Traxia (TMT) bounty campaign (signature) and I got around $3,000 worth of tokens. Perhaps I was lucky. But I see that as an evidence that there are still a lot of good bounty campaigns ongoing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
campaign bounties do not bring any profit as almost all projects postpone the fees or completely close the project. So now we can only work in the hope of restoring the market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Crypto and Blockchain is our future can't deny that fact.
While bounties they always go with Cryptos, Choosing a Good Bounty Program will surely reward you.
Try Joining Staker Token PoS in an ether blockchain and they added bounty programs too.
Activity: 140
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Of course,don't let your feelings and frustration run over you. In crypto and bounty campaign patience and strategy are big factors in surviving this business. If market goes down don't get panic or discourage. Indeed make this us good opportunity to invest and sell it when its high value.
Activity: 252
Although bounty and cryptocurrency are plummeting now, I still believe in them. Now make money more difficult, but I still have to do. To make money really hard, I have to take every opportunity.
The value of the dollar against the money in my country is high, earning a few dollars is also good.  Embarrassed
Activity: 16
I am still holding my cryptocurrency, I believe the market will pick up again, so I will keep enough patience to continue waiting.
Activity: 77
Yes I do.
The fact that a lot of people here are still doing bounties everyday make me believe more about it.
I would say about 70% of people here are at least doing a bounty. So why not?
I myself also earn quite a lot from bounties.
Activity: 217

At the moment I still make bounty and wait for the market to come up later this year, I missed the opportunity last year. Now is the time to compensate regret it right =))
Activity: 238
Yes! I still believe and i will continue to join bounties and invest in cryptocurrency. If you think about it many investor are investing in different project even if it ICO or they just do trading with existing coin in the market? Why? Because they see something that is worth investing and potential in the future. Technology is keep in improving everyday. It continously developing so in the near future crypto currency is one of the few technology that will help people in everyday life.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency and bounty. a year ago I started participating in the bounty, during that time I got many benefits from the bounty. but you must be careful in choosing a bounty to avoid scam projects
Activity: 139

There are some bounties that's not paying right.. But I still believe in bounties because it's a source of income..
Cryptocurrency is attached to bounties.. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and is used in transferring payments for bounties.. So, for me, I believed in bounties and cryptocurrency..
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
I still believe in crypt and bounty campaigns, because now there are projects that are trying to implement a real product or develop a service. I now participate in several such campaigns.I hope they succeed
Activity: 213
Yes of course I'm still believe in crypto and I know crypto will survive what we are facing right now. Down trend is not forever so I believe we move up again and all will be happy again because they will get a great profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Leaving the crypto space to me might be attached to just one reason, which is that they do not understand what crypto entails. This reason encompasses every other thing that might contribute to it?
Pages:
Jump to: