Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 39. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I believe in bounty and in crypto simply because there's a lot of people who earn profit with bounty and cypto. And also when my friend introduced to me the bounty and crypto i see how he earn and gai profit from it and that's the reason why im interested in bounty and cypto because i want to earn also to support my perosonal needs and my family and i have plans in my future so i want to earn and save for my future life. Bounty and crypto was here for the people like me who want to earn profit so have faith,patience and believe.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I still believe as long as the altcoin can still be traded
,for projects that are currently very much emerging, I have less confidence in the current bounty,,but even though my trust decreases my enthusiasm to join the bounty is still the same..
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I strongly believe in cryptocurrency but not with the bounty there are so many scam bounties. like our hard work in the bounty in vain, we have spent a lot of time working on it and it turns out that there is no reward received.
Activity: 153
Do I still believe in cryptocurrency? yes. because I believe that something big is coming.
Do I still believe in bounties? No, they are now worthless and saturated.

Bounty programs become worthless because projects fail. I think there are still many good bounty programs and pay with valuable tokens, especially if you have the skills in making content such as videos it will certainly produce more.
Activity: 231
Cryptocurrency is currently the more known in the world and the people who are trying to become investors. And I also believe in the bounty because with that program I can get money. And this is certainly a very useful program and should be developed for the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I have invested in electronic money for a long time and I have faith in electronic money. I believe this area will give me more opportunities to get rich. Although the market bitcoin this year did not hit as high as expected but I still hope good things will come. Bonus to participate in deferred campaigns than before.
Activity: 391
Yes I still believe in bounties and  cryptocurrencies as well as their potential to rise. They are here and will be grow further in the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
yes I still really like cryptocurrency because that's where I got the knowledge and income, so cryptocurrency is always good
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Absolutely, bounties and cryptocurrency always perform the magic, not all are able to invest in ICO's, some join bounty campaigns to earn something small for a living. Unless you join the wrong project, it really pays if you dedicate your time to do what is expected from you. People are earning from it so why do you doubt it capability.
Activity: 134

Obviously, that is a bad experience. For real,Nobody is perfect, but it doesn't mean we won't try to be good decision makers. Try take the best opportunities you have. Everything about crypto is real but most often, people come in just for quick profits, as for me, im a slave to crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Do I still believe in cryptocurrency? yes. because I believe that something big is coming.
Do I still believe in bounties? No, they are now worthless and saturated.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Why should I withdraw my trust out of crypto? Because the big players are manipulating the market? They do the same with the stock market, but we still risk there too. WHy should I give it up from the bounty? because the rewards are smaller? I don't think so. I believe that if  we show resistance, we can see better times.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
indeed the risk of investing in the crypto world is very large because the coin price will change instantly, if we choose the wrong coin, our investment capital will decrease, for the bounty I think that is a good thing because there are quite a lot of payments, but we must choose the bounty project so not a scam
Activity: 163
A little set back in the Cryptocurrency technology  and bounties doesn't stop me from believing in it because I can see better days ahead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

I still do believe in cryptocurrencies and specially bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns have all the money for bounty hunters. I recommend everyone who's broke and looking to make a huge profit in the long run to participate in bounty campaigns and invest in ICOs.

I agree with you, doing bounties were only hope to earn money here In cryptos amd the issues about delayed distribution or not yet listing on any exchanges these things are the reasons, why the OP could says theres no result.In doing bounties. Just like investors we must keep on patience by waiting our rewards because on these day we are still In the bear market.
Activity: 41
I believe in bounties even though they ain't as profitable as before
But it's imperative one does a Lil bit of research on a project before devoting time to the bounty campaign
Activity: 107
Honestly I still believe in bounties and crypto currency if not you won't see me here reading a lots of post, and commenting where necessary because I believe in crypto currency 100%  I am still dedicated to crypto, my commitment towards crypto currency is still intact though there are up and down in crypto market, but I believe the market will recover soon and rise again.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
Yes! I still believe in cryptocurrency, we have gone through many crashes in the past but we always come back stronger.  It's only a matter of time before the bull market starts again.
Activity: 475
Bounty campaigns take a lot of time to be completed, generally, though I have seen some that last just a couple of weeks, the things is that the rewards are distributed after several months or until the token sale is over, which can be frustrating.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Well, try to buy and send bitcoin, it will go and come, so it's real , and of course you can earn a bounty but you need a lot of work
Pages:
Jump to: