Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 22. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Sure, I'm here, I believe in the bright future of Crypto. Crypto let me experience the amazing features of the digital world. It also gives me the opportunity to make good money. I believe in and love Prypto!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Strongly believes, crypto will be a part of every human life in the future. If today there are some who doubt, tomorrow all will turn to crypto.
It's all been on the right track.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
To be honest last month I was worried about Bitcoin and other crypto currency and was thinking that there is no future for it. But, this month after the cryptocurrency market recovered from down trap I feel good about the market. The current situation may be permanent or may be the market will come down further but my belief on crypto is always strong. There is risk involved in any field and crypto currency market also has some risks but has more benefits.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
Yes of course. Crypto still young and profitable. The market fluctuation is just a part of market which is for is healthy so that there is a circulation of money in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Just some facts:
The largest us banks: Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, launch their own tools for customers, allowing them to trade with cryptocurrency.
The world-class exchange Nasdaq opens terminals for its customers to work with cryptocurrency.
The volume of investments for this year in projects related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies has exceeded 9 billion dollars already at the moment.
More than optimistic signs, indicating the inevitable introduction of cryptocurrencies into the world economy, is not it?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Yes, I still believe in the bright future of crypto, we should lose our hope because it is possible that many tokens here will increase. The situation of this price drop is expected, but it will rise in a few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 118
faith works wonders, so we need to believe that the crypto currency will be recognized by the world and we will be free to pay for purchases
I believe that if every participant of the forum believes in good, then in the market of crypto currencies there will be positive factors
Activity: 504

Probably. That's what I'm hoping. Change. Probably we'll see the biggest change when the turn of the tide of bitcoins come. That is usually a good signal that cryptocurrency market is about to change. You can still invest in cryptocurrency because of how cheap they are now. The only thing is if you're capable of hodling.
Activity: 574
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Yes I a big fan of crypto and I strongly believe about the future crypto so until now I am still in crypto. I will continue to try to find more money here so that my future would also be wonderful. Crypto growth we know is very wonderful so many people who are interested in joining or learning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I do not understand such questions at all! Look, have not the cryptorines achieved much success? he is young but already has a great influence! everything will crumble, but gradually! It does not happen so to get everything and at once, at all times!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Surely crypto still has a lot of future. Today, prices have risen. We can see that although the market price has dropped in the past six months. But the market never collapsed
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

For now to trust crypto is not the right time, this is just the beginning and much remains to be fixed. But, in the future maybe everything will change.
Activity: 266
I still believe in crypto. I understand people are not trusting because the price bitcoin price goes down. But it should not be forgetten history make repeat again. Prices will be increase on 2019
Activity: 490
We hope for the best, we still believe and ready to hold our coin till cryptocurrency reach its peak. Fear of loss is awesome tool.
Activity: 238
Yes, I believe in it. Crypto makes people far-sighed, smarter, better at all. Crypto also has a specific system of working that will be used as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Yes, I always believe in future innovations, including crypto. This is a great breakthrough, anyone who creates crypto needs our support and appreciation.
Activity: 490
Everyone here is a believer in crypto. If a person who doesn't believe in Crypto, why does he appear in this forum? So, we don't need to doubt crypto, because we believe crypto actually believes in ourselves. Who do we not believe in ourselves here?
Activity: 349

Although this year is not good time for cryptocurrencies, crypto and blockchain technology are still growing. I don't think crypto will have  "the bright future". But I believe it will be an ideal and sustainable market for investors. Remember that crypto is still young market, it need time to stabilize and grow.

Activity: 299
Crypto still strong and will bring bright future for us. I think cryptocurrency will be the main currency for several years later. You have to believe it.
Activity: 294
Obviously, every member of the BTT Forum is almost an crypto fanatic, which of course includes me. So I will give you an answer that is the same as everybody. The answer is yes. crypto will surely be well developed and there must be a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: