Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 17. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Everything will change much sooner. Believe me. In the market, crypto currency has always been ups and downs. And this is a normal situation. Now the fall is over and growth will begin. Just need to wait.
I believe that the bright future is here in crypto, the amazing growth of the economy is one of the basis that crypto will rise soon and it will continue to grow and many people around had become more interested on it because it is really interesting. The amazing features of bitcoin is really make it interesting and more popular each day, so I believe that in the future bitcoin will rise more than a half of its price today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Definitely, i still do. Despite all the craziness happening in the crypto market and the negativities surrounding them, i still believe that crypto have a bright future and that a few months or years from now, it will become one of the world’s greatest and it will definitley overcome every struggle it encounters.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
the market has stopped falling and I believe that soon the market will grow again and you should continue to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I'm optimistic and very confident with the crypto market, but it's still going to take a while for this market to consolidate and stop being just a distant dream to come true
Activity: 152
I can se the bright future of Cryptocurrencies and reasons that makes me believe are explained below.

Lets take a well-rounded picture of the Crypto world including all the latest updates and current Cryptocurrency price surges, that were posted in Crypto Crunch App today.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
As long as there are  huge investments in cryptocurrency - it will live, and have very bright future. However the market is very unpredictable, so it always be risky to invest in crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
Sure. just wait a few month or years until we have a few real use cases. if the people realize that this is the future the price will rise automatically.
Activity: 66
Yea I definitely believe the future is bright for cryptocurrency and even its best is yet to come. Though 2018 has been tough for cryptocurrency but I know it will definitely bounce back beyond the amazement of everybody.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Still and always, otherwise I wouldn't be here reading this forum. My belief in crypto's future doesn't depend on the price of Bitcoin or market volatility. I strongly believe that the situation will improve, there won’t be any bubble, and the future of the cryptos is bright and shiny.
Activity: 99
I believe in projects that use decentralization - like bitcoin, and ethereum. But I do not trust projects like ripple, eos - This is not a crypto currency
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, they are the future, we just got in early is all. There is no way that anyone who truly understands what cryptocurrencies mean would not believe in its future. The future is very bright for our cryptos and it might take a while but the rest of the world will soon catch up
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Of course I still believe in the future of crypto. I believe because the potential of crypto is still very good and its popularity still looks good. And no need to doubt about the future of crypto. You can choose a good cryptocurrency if you are in doubt about crypto. And that's your choice, want to keep on crypto or not.
Nice thinking, that is the most important to just believe that our market could recover and thanks to that and our investments coins will be again on green and our wallets will be only bigger and bigger.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I believe in the bright future of crypto but I don't believe in the most of tokens(coins) which appear every new day, it's  too much of them and many of ICOs are good only for flip.
Activity: 22
If we do not believe, will make us afraid and so no maximum in crypto. I just kept memforsir my self for as much as possible to believe with it. So I continued my passion for trading, the spirit to participate in bounty campaign. And the spirit of seeking for ICO project investment.
Activity: 90
I never lose heart, I continue to believe in crypto and its future . I suggest you do the same. )
Activity: 112
Of course, I still believe that bitcoin will still be able to gain world recognition and will be able to express very strongly its position in society as a new financial system when the money is limited.
Activity: 112
yes still believe crypto currency because in coming days crypto currency will grow up and more new ICOs are coming every month still now, current market situation is red but its temporarily happening so future its grow up   
Activity: 143
I think that you do not need to believe in the future, it must be predicted, relying on your own or someone else's experience. Regarding the future of the crypto currency, the potential of the crypto currency is huge, at the moment it is one of the few financial tools available to a simple user.
Activity: 122
Yes, i believe crypto will enhance its value again. For now, the market is up-and-down and the prices are low because of speculative explanations and panic selling. But, the prices will go up and the market will be stable. Some economists say bitcoin price will be over $30,000.
Activity: 182
Personally I believe Crypto and blockchain technology is the next revolution that will change the world completely in a very short time, therefore investing now in the best plan to getting into this market.
Pages:
Jump to: