Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 19. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
Yes Im still believe on it, thats why we are still in here forum right?
I think the recovery after bleeding chart that we have on the last couple month will be started. All I say that this situation are still normal, still preety grow when we look back at one years ago.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Yes, of course. I so much believe in greater future of crypto. Ordinarily, one might be having negative mind owing to what is happening presently. But all the same, cryptocurrency will forever be waxing brighter and brighter
No doubt again, recovery is imminent and we will get skyrocketing prices, buying crypto will now make us get big profits because like last year that the increase is usually in start of July.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
sure, because crypto are very fluctuate.
sometimes crypto can be higher like the end of 2017 and sometimes like now, so fluctuate.
but i still believe in crypto, the community behind crypto are very big.
just hodl and you will see.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
take a look at the development of crypto annually. If you are the holder of it should you see the chart of crypto in its development a few years. improved crypto is definitely happening and it's only a matter of time may hold a great decision has become for you but if you still do not have mental and patience I think holding will be difficult and will still remain a sense of panic.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
For me, I still believe that crypto have a bright future.
On 2013 I ever think that I can have lot money from cryptocurrency, and today was the future. Cheesy
Because cryptocurrency was a Future Digital Money for Mandkind that country can't touch your savings Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
of course we believe the good future krypto that we use, because krypto is also a nice investment that we use to generate many benefits in the future, so we believe the future krypto a bright future
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
We all are in here for the same purpose, so i think that we all know that  crypto is always going to succeed, and it will take some time, probably a few months or years to see it happening.
Activity: 91
There is only one truth in finance and that is to make extraordinary gains, you have to take an extraordinary amount of risk. That's true of crypto as well. Many people are lured in by the easy money but forget that in order to make 100x gains, you also need to have the stomach and balls to withstand a -90% crash.

The only way you can really go through a crash like this and not panic is to only invest in stuff in believe in. This is the market's way of testing you. Do you really believe in BTC, ETH and whatever other bags you're holding? If you do, you will hold comfortably. If you don't, well now is the time to sell before it goes down any further.
Activity: 116
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes I still do believe in the bright future in crypto currency. We must just believe in it.  Although the market today is down it will pump up again unexpectedly .
Like before we didn't expect bitcoin will be trending today.  Just believe in it..
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
i still believe it,
crypto have really good future
so, thats why i still here in this forum, to learn more,,
somebody said cryptocurrencies just like the internet in the past  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I fully believe that cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Cryptocurrency has brought us a lot of benefits, and in the future we will have a more advanced online payment system, where we will have a safer, more private place to store money. I believe that in the next few years cryptocurrency will become one of the most profitable markets for investors. At present, the market price has fallen sharply, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
more people are concerned with crypto and pay attention to crypto now, it is a sign that crypto still has tremendous investment potential
Activity: 89
I belive with all my heart many of us still believe it will. Huge companies are implementing blockchain on their process and it's clearly that the finance is going to that path either way. The key is always patience and it will happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain comapny are still in an early stage in terms of adoption and development, but one thing I can be sure is cryptocurrency is going to be our future, probably not all the coins we’ve seen now (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, …) but it surely going to be cryptocurrency.
Yes, certainly I believe its bright future because we are now in a modern age of technolgy and the invention of blockchain technology will change the phase world's monetary system and the fast growing adaptation pf people from different corners is only a sign that we are uniting to hug this technology until it was perfected in the near future.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Of course you can still invest in crypto even the situation now is volatile. Some of us crypto user take the opportunity to invest in this bear market because you can buy in cheap price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Personally, I hope for development, and perhaps in the future, evolution into something universal, which will completely replace the usual money. I believe that the cryptocurrency is a kind of evolution in a person's life. Always something new comes to replace the old, it always has been. Time will show.
Activity: 102

Yes of course! Crypto has still a bright future ahead even though the market is dipping too much but recently it's quite recovered about the dumped prices that makes people sad due to a very low price in each crypto coin.
Activity: 28
Yes, I do believe, but I advise you to invest in crypto projects like Socratus
Activity: 98
Yes,I believe in a bright future of crypto,the time of crypto currency is just beginning,I am sure that everything will change for the better.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Now I believe more than before.  I am confident in the great future and future development of the technology.  I think a lot of people agree with me.
Pages:
Jump to: