Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 18. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I still have strong believed that very soon market we go back to normal stage as early this year price value, because they are time for every thing in business, because the current situation of price is the best time to invest in Crypto industrial.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Of course I still believe in the future of crypto. I believe because the potential of crypto is still very good and its popularity still looks good. And no need to doubt about the future of crypto. You can choose a good cryptocurrency if you are in doubt about crypto. And that's your choice, want to keep on crypto or not.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

For me I think cryptocurrency will still have a bright future a head since it just recently being known and there other companies are using it so I believe that it can still be good to invest in it. Just believe in it and wait. There will be a time that it will rise up again.
Activity: 101
Although encryption has fallen sharply. But there are still many opportunities, and encryption is still evolving. The market needs to adjust
Activity: 23
What we need right now is the patience, trust, and efforts to make a better strategy time to time. Many people also feel that condition. It is sad. ut this is part of the risks to take in crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yes, indeed. when a certain person works hardly on this business with full time access on crypto, I am pretty much sure that this person would have a brighter future. the more effort and time, the brighter the future in crypto business.
Activity: 297
For me is yes i do really believe in the brighr future of crypto  i always positive about in crypto world and i know i have a great future someday and i cant waiting for that someday im the one  holder.
Activity: 79
Always think positive for all things, I think the development of crypto will be very good in the future.So will not give up to learn and understand digital currency that is now for now.There is no chance that missed a bit if we try.
Activity: 69
Yes, I still believe the bright future of crypto. Up and down prices always happening in the market and I observed it is a normal situation in a crypto world. Be always alert of everything in order to do of what is fit and need to do about what is going on in the world of crypto.
Activity: 350
yes i still believe in crypto because i have invested quite a lot in Altcoin even though now all coin has decreased quite a lot i believe someday will definitely go back up.
Activity: 476
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Cryptomarket is still at the very beginning of its development. And bright future it is not just beautiful words it is perspective, the direction in which we should to develop yourself and follow main tendencies.
Activity: 76
I do believe in the cryptocurrency. This thing is a great product of this technology era. We can see the present and future of the crypto for better utility and investmen
Activity: 125
Think that you can , even need . Especially if you have long been on the market you should know about the prospects of earnings , and I think this is a very promising naprovlenie for development . And that to do you to decide only you
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
It relies upon in what viewpoint you are searching for. I don't have confidence in a large portion of the cryptos. There are most extreme 10 coins we need and they offer significant utility.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
of course! crypto currencies were just starting. someday, it will be a hit to everyone using the internet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Please just look at the news. Nearly every day we can see a positive progress about the crypto. For ex. pls look at his one about Coinbase. This news is one of the most important news for this year I think.
So I beleive more than anytime in the bright crypto future

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-custody-is-officially-open-for-business-182c297d65d9
Activity: 452
I believe that crypto is a brilliant future and for this reason i focus my investments on crypto. The coming years will show us this but i think it is necessary be ready from today.
I believe in the crypto currency, now she gave me many opportunities in terms of money and freedom. I really hope that this sphere will be rooted and will come to the daily life of ordinary people
Activity: 29
I believe that crypto is a brilliant future and for this reason i focus my investments on crypto. The coming years will show us this but i think it is necessary be ready from today.
Activity: 61
yes, I still believe in the good future of crypto
I think we need to talk those individuals who don't have enough knowledge about crypto
Activity: 182

now the key of all is to stay calm and be patient. we just need to wait a little longer for the market back to normal. Do not give up, we must support each other to stay in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: