Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 21. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
yes i love so much crypto
crypto future is golden
the future of our economy world is based on cryptocurrencyband its technologies, i believe in it and i think we all shoyld learn them
Activity: 368
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
yes, why jot, i do not see any other reasons why to think that cryptocurrencybis going to die, i do not believe innit
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
yes i love so much crypto
crypto future is golden
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am confident in the bright future of the market of crypto currency because it has great prospects for introducing people into everyday life  Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
There are still alot of good things that crypto can bring to one's life, its just that many countries are still do not believe in crypto and they don't want their countrymen to use crypto, but if only they will knew what good crypto can bring, I am sure they will patronized it also.
By and large, cryptocurrencies (at the moment) are needed for projects so that they can monetize their ideas. What will happen with cryptocurrencies is difficult to say. But now we can see global changes in all spheres of life that will be possible with the introduction of blockchain technologies.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is a normal phenomenon when prices fall in the cryptocurrency market. I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that in the future prices will rise. We just have to wait out these hard times.
Activity: 182
Returning again to this topic. I can say that I believe and I hope that the development of the Crypto currency will grow every year. And soon it will become a part of the life of the entire population.
Activity: 252
Yes, I still believe the brighter future of cryptocurrencies because I am still thinking positive that bitcoin (for instance) has not reached its highest market value yet. My belief about cryptos' bright future is also backed with the speculations and predictions of crypto experts.
Activity: 308
There are a lot of similar questions on this forum)) People, if you yourself do not believe in the future of crypto-currencies - then why are you here?)) Personally, I believe that the future is behind the crypto currency and it has a great potential
Activity: 44
Of course, that is why i invested money in cryptocurrencies. Right now is not the best time, but i have no doubt that situation will change soon.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
I do really believe that recovery will soon happen. Market dumps in the first place are temporary, therefore, there would always be a chance for the market to recover which would result to huge profit if investing during the downfall id prioritized. Holding is necessary at this moment to not regret in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It will depend on the development of cryptocurrency. If it can be used for real life other than just as asset, real use case, maybe crypto will last longer and have the bright future.
Activity: 69
I think it is still worth to invest, especialy now that prices have fallen compered to their all time highs. We may have to wait some months, maybe years, bt price will grow for sure. Or at least there is a great chance.
Activity: 54
i have really no doubt. blockchan technology will be much more popular in upcoming years and the crypto projects that can survive during this a few years will be really huge. And the ones that can choose the correct projects will be rich.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I'm very optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve, it seems that bitcoin prices rose more than 12% in the week after last week's drop to $ 5600, I'm sure that the market soon improved and we get big profits.
Activity: 86
No reasons to lose hope from cryptocurrency, its true that this year was year with crisis but it doesnt mean that cryptocurrency is failed, just be patient and be part of this revulution.
Activity: 168
of course, I believe the future of crypto is very bright, I have got many advantages of crypto so I always support it, crypto is the modern currency, so I am sure with the development of Crypto era will be known to many people and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
yes i am still believe  in the good and bright futute that crypto will be in the future, i think this because of the history itself, since the bitcoin after with no investor and at low starting  price, and look at the bitcoin now soaring high and there is so many coins now that are available in the market but not to mention the other coins that is not worth to invest or hold for a long term. just be safe always and keep moving forward what ever happened in your crypto experience  

Activity: 99
actually yesterday the situation of the market has increased quite a high price, but if you look at the current market situation almost all the coins on the market today are red, and maybe this price decline will continue like lately, and maybe the market will recover at the end of the year this or next year
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Sure, I'm here, I believe in the bright future of Crypto. Crypto let me experience the amazing features of the digital world. It also gives me the opportunity to make good money. I believe in and love Prypto!

There are still alot of good things that crypto can bring to one's life, its just that many countries are still do not believe in crypto and they don't want their countrymen to use crypto, but if only they will knew what good crypto can bring, I am sure they will patronized it also.
Pages:
Jump to: